Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fantastic Freevibe story.
    #6695723 -

Stop Marihuana!! (1/5/2007 2:43:52 AM)
OMG! two days ago I was with a "friend" lets call him "Eric", and we were walk on a path in the woods behind his house. We were talkin, and all of a sudden he had a joint in his hand. "Eric" had always been a good guy, nice, easy goin, and trustworthy. We're both 16, and have been to a few parties before, and I've watched him turn down a joint before. I was floored that he was now lighting one up in front of me. He had only taken a few hits before...before... he, he started to laugh manaically, and then struck me to the ground, when I looked up he had fallen to his knees, continuing his insane laughter. I have never been so afraid in my life. He was scratching his face till there was blood, he was gnashing his teeth, he suddenly stopped laughing. Fell to the ground and began to convulse. I ran and got his mom, when we got to where we had been "Eric" was gone. Then we saw him running through the woods at unimaginable speeds. I looked to my side, and his mother was gone, without even a sound. And then things went a blur, and I realized "Eric" had grabbed be too. When everything stopped moving I found myself next to his mom, in a cave. There were dead rodent carcases strewn about the place, and it reaked of that now famiLIAR odor of that insidious marijuana. "Eric" had brought us to his lair. When I looked upon his face I nolonger saw my best friend, no, he had a wicked look in his eye, like that of lucifer himself I tell you. His skin had now blackened, he claimed to be coming down, and just needin a little hit. He found the rest of his joint from earlier, and lit it. Fire flew from his finger tips as he rosined up his bow. after a few minutes he had passed out from the intense high that todays marihuana produces. His mother and I managed to escape. We haven't seen him since. We reported this to the police, and they're searching the area thoroughly. I will never try pot. We need to erradicate this evil plant. We need to destroy anything that gets in the way of our capitolistic ideology. MARIHUANA KILLS. Just one hit can cause a fatal heart attack or even blindness. This is a seriously true story.

I want what he's smoking :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: Minstrel]
    #6695743 -

sounds like he got a little wet

Edited by anonymous123 (03/21/07 03:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: Minstrel]
    #6695934 -

the custy omitted the part where he smoked and dropped acid with his friend right before the story took place


--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: Minstrel]
    #6695942 -

Wow, that is so obviously fake.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6696043 -

Fuck you, it happened. I'm Eric.


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #6696081 -

guys. its a joke. its funny as shit. its user submitted to some anti marijuana forums, obvliously by some huge pothead. those stories crack me up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: bigtee212]
    #6696114 -

he should be banned anyway for admitting he's 16.  someone unleash the mods.  :lol: 
I'm totally serious.  BAN.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6696144 -

yea i thought it was real at first and had to edit so i didn't seem stupid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: Minstrel]
    #6696153 -

All marijuana addicts should go live in a cave in the woods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #6696156 -

Eventually (after a few hours) they'd go crazy from not having joints and come to kill you.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: lukeboots]
    #6696255 -

Yea thats a user posted comment which are pretty much all as terrible to read as that one.

They didn't post my comment up on that site, which was gramatically correct but lacking in the uh, anti-drug department. But then they post up ridiculous garbage like this as long as the overall message is "don't do drugs"


--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: CUBErt]
    #6696272 -

Laugh if you like, fools. If marijuana isn't dangerous, then why is it illegal? Are you suggesting that our various government's don't have their people's best interests at heart? Lies and subterfuge!


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6696322 -

cuz it turns you into a troll...
wait thats acid

i mean lizard


--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: Minstrel]
    #6696331 -

Lol, thats a funny! If thats the case I guess I'm long overdue for my 'evil pot lair'. And once I get one, everyone is invited, I'll have blunts.


--------------------
Listen to the trees and they will tell you the gypsy's story...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: GypsyFlowerChild]
    #6698471 -

awesome charlie daniels reference!

k


--------------------
----------------------------------------
we hope that you choke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: Minstrel]
    #6698489 -

Hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the freevibe stories were written by stoners.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantastic Freevibe story. [Re: joker_man]
    #6698554 -

this story is great,really funny,sounds like a story in some Stephen King's book (you know how sometimes he takes the piss out of spooky stories...I love his books always a great laugh),the best part is the narrator and eric's mum waking up in a cavern,wow pot gives you super powers I have to try it,and when i do I'll start running around the world kidnapping people and raping them in caves,feeding on mice and pulling my face off,muaahahah!!
I wanna be evil,has anyone met Eric?I want to be his best friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,819 20 07/22/10 06:38 PM
by scienceguy
* How about marihuana and heart rate?
( 1 2 all )
eto 610 31 03/18/17 06:25 PM
by goldcaphunter
* Government of Canada Considers Improvements to the Marihuana Medical Access Program Gotlib 440 2 06/20/11 01:57 PM
by Cyclohexylamine
* Freevibe once again :D
( 1 2 all )
masana 2,081 22 07/07/05 12:53 PM
by Todcasil
* Freevibe test SerioOria 841 8 08/24/05 07:14 PM
by JasonV
* Ask good questions on Freevibe
( 1 2 3 all )
Noviseer 3,820 42 02/21/06 09:43 PM
by leery11
* Freevibe tells the truth?
( 1 2 all )
learningtofly 2,672 25 01/14/08 09:04 PM
by Robo
* Messing around on FREEVIBE?
( 1 2 all )
Minstrel 2,436 21 05/07/05 10:58 PM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,777 topic views. 11 members, 5 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.