Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How about marihuana and heart rate?
    #24170377 -

Have read that marihuana increases heart rate. There is few versions about how much it should be.

Been smoking for a while, recently have noticed that my heart beat is faster than normal, my chest feels more tighter, it beats about 150 shots per minute, dot know, maybe a bit more, and it goes down for about 120 for a while.

The thing is that I mix with tobacco but when pure weed,  still kicks in, and maybe sometimes my face is more whiter, but othervise I feel normal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: eto]
    #24170384 -

It should be less but it is more (than it should be).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: eto]
    #24170387 -

Is that heart rate just while high or also while not?
It does increase heart rate, but not that significantly. What's your resting heart rate?
Either way, it should not be 120+ after smoking. If it is, you are probably just getting anxiety from the weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: camerinkw]
    #24170423 -

that's retard of course your heart rate goes up
you whole entire circulatory system constricts when you inhale dry air
and then your heart rate goes up to try to pump the foriegn particles out of your body and brain, which is expending resources making you hungry

tobbacco will thin your arterys and such even faster almost permanantly, combustable materials also attack the heart

Edited by Konyap (03/17/17 04:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: eto]
    #24170436 -

Please say cannabis/weed/smoke, marihuana is a made up word.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24170439 -

You're a made up word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #24170445 -

You're is a made up word.

You're's a made up word.












Edited by PatrickKn (03/17/17 04:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #24170451 -

Weed itself doesn't make my heart rate go up.  It's when I smoke/dab and start having anxiety, I can feel my heart start beating really fast.  My resting heart rate is about 50bpm and when I was having bad anxiety after smoking my bpm was over 120.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: Herbologist]
    #24170499 -

Nobody's heart rates at 50 bpm resting. You will be like

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: Herbologist]
    #24170502 -

When I was smoking I noticed if hadn't smoked in a while my heart rate would get pretty high right after smoking but would lower after I was high for a while.

150 bpm was common for me right after smoking.

If I smoked daily the effect was greatly lessened ( would only go up to like 80bpm right after smoking)

Then I started exercising while I was stoned and my bpm would only be like 10 bpm higher than what it would be while running sober. Then I'd drop down to like 65 bpm after I rehydrated.

Do you feel like you're in danger with hr that high? How is it when sober/exercising/resting


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: Caddilac]
    #24170507 -

I feel like smoking is a big part of increased heart rate.

Anxiety also no doubt plays a big role. Using drugs in general can effect the heart rate too.

Coffee gets mine pumping sometimes especially if I am smoking too.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: musiclover420]
    #24170520 -

Sometimes coffee gets my heart "sick" more than amps :lol: I don't get it


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #24170583 -

I get higher rate when no anxiety is when smoking. When I have some anxiety ofcourse my rate is more higher, then maybe the 150. Im kinda healthy, active life, I bet that two times a week I have decent partitions with 160+ or more higher.

That 150bpm as only bpm is not a problem for my heart, question is should I avoid this situation when high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: eto]
    #24170614 -

Is it the smoke or is it the weed itself? Because it makes sense that your circulatory system would work harder when you smoke something.

My heart rate always goes up when I smoke. But I have anxiety issues. But to me it feels like the weed increases my heart rate and then I get anxious because I'm high and my heart is pounding (have high blood pressure issues too) it's especially bad if I smoke a cigarette right after smoking weed.


It sucks.

But I would like to know if vaping or edibles don't have this effect.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: Konyap]
    #24170751 -

Konyap said:
You whole entire circulatory system constricts when you inhale dry air



:lolwut:


Quote:
and then your heart rate goes up to try to pump the foriegn particles out of your body and brain, which is expending resources making you hungry



:orly:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: koods]
    #24170791 -

yep

the only other affect is anxiety because it's a runners high telling your eyes to dart around more and not look at the light

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: Konyap]
    #24170904 -


Really hope weed doesn't cause vascular damage.

Gotta get that nitric oxide up. People are just not scared enough of cardiovascular disease. It kills 1\3 of people in he US


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24170938 -

I used to use weed to lower my blood pressure, it worked well after the hr effects were diminished. I find taking a benzo before I got stoned helped tremendously.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #24170976 -

PatrickKn said:
You're is a made up word.

You're's a made up word.





your'n is not a made up word
youses is not a made up word

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How about marihuana and heart rate? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #24170978 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anxiety
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 2,588 23 09/12/05 09:09 AM
by diabla
* Super Rating Power
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 4,686 72 07/07/05 06:35 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* questions about marihuana goodloco 689 13 11/12/09 10:50 AM
by The Ecstatic
* something rly. funny about marihuana goodloco 734 8 11/10/09 03:01 PM
by Dynoo
* Anxiety vampirism 874 7 06/13/05 02:38 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* My first bad rating
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 4,518 58 01/23/05 12:59 PM
by Thin White Duke
* I need a rating
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 2,594 36 04/04/05 06:19 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Top 10 cds close to your heart
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 2,097 28 09/09/05 08:57 AM
by Mr_Buttercup

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
610 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.