Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
haha
    #5203894 -

Look at this post on freevibe.com

the drug man (1/18/2006 9:46:37 AM)
i am 12 years old and i have gone through everything. i have had sex, smolked joints, sold weed, and raped someone. i dont feel good about myself but i cant hlep it. when you are on drugs it changes everything. your life gets ruined. i quit a while back, and now i hve a girlfriend! dont do drugs its rewens your life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #5203902 -

:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #5203903 -

lol rewens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #5203911 -

Probably a made-up one... here are some of mine that got posted:

"im cleen (9/19/2005 11:23:45 PM)
Wen i wak donw th hals at skool an al tha techrs adn ppls aks me 2 do drgs i tel them i hat thme"

"George (9/19/2005 11:20:05 PM)
To stay drug-free I stay at home and do puzzles with my mom."

"i herd drug ppl hav contenst 2 c who can do tha most an th winer dyes is this tru"

Edited by PinballWizard (01/20/06 06:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5203922 -

Hahahah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #5203935 -

more like fagvibe.com


hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah!


hahahahaha

shiii.. im so good


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5203938 -

HA HA HAHA HA AHAHHA

DRWAAAUGGS ARE BAD. classic


--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #5203949 -

:lol: Don't take the pot! :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #5203954 -

Haha I wish I could view a statistic like "90% of these posts/comments come from stoners and or people that are making jokes of this web site"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Boom]
    #5203986 -

You guys laugh.. I don't think this shit is funny at all. That site is brainwashing kids with propaganda


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5203998 -

PinballWizard said:
Probably a made-up one... here are some of mine that got posted:

"im cleen (9/19/2005 11:23:45 PM)
Wen i wak donw th hals at skool an al tha techrs adn ppls aks me 2 do drgs i tel them i hat thme"

"George (9/19/2005 11:20:05 PM)
To stay drug-free I stay at home and do puzzles with my mom."

"i herd drug ppl hav contenst 2 c who can do tha most an th winer dyes is this tru"



You are a god among men.

I've seen a lot that have random capital letters throughout the comment and it spells stuff like "i do drugs." I wonder how stuff some mods can be but then i remember this is freevibe.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Shroomism]
    #5204073 -

Shroomism said:
You guys laugh.. I don't think this shit is funny at all. That site is brainwashing kids with propaganda



If you don't want me to laugh at it, then tell me what you think I should do about it. Wait, no, I hate it when someone tells me what I should do. Better yet, tell me what you're doing about it. Because personally, I think the war agaisnt the war on drugs is a lost cause but, I'm always open to new ideas if you've got any. Until then I'm just gonna laugh at it because right now, I don't know what else I can do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Shroomism]
    #5204120 -

Shroomism said:
You guys laugh.. I don't think this shit is funny at all. That site is brainwashing kids with propaganda




I don't think it's funny either for a completely different reason

THE SPELLING



WHAT.


THE.


FUCK?!

That site is making it acceptable for kids to use that horrible spelling as a way to convey a point.  It's  like the keyboard is punishing them by having too many letters to chose from... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: blink]
    #5204136 -

blinkidiot said:
I don't think it's funny either for a completely different reason

THE SPELLING



WHAT.


THE.


FUCK?!

That site is making it acceptable for kids to use that horrible spelling as a way to convey a point.  It's  like the keyboard is punishing them by having too many letters to chose from... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:




bwahahahahaha!! omg.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: blink]
    #5204138 -

Yeah at least "druggies" like Shroomerites can link correctly spelled words in a "sentence"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Boom]
    #5204143 -

Or at least find the spell check button...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: blink]
    #5204146 -

That's part of the issue for me too.. half these kids can't even write a coherent sentence. Probably 75% of those entries are from the DEA or some shit. If they want to see what drugs really do to people, they should come to the Shroomery.. they probably wouldn't even be able to understand half the words used on this site.

Laugh at it if you want 13eetleJuice.. I just think it's a fucked up site is all. Reefer madness for 2006.
It just sickens me that this kind of propaganda still exists in the "age of enlightenment and information"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #5204149 -

13eetleJuice said:
Or at least find the spell check button...



:sad: Guilty as charged

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Shroomism]
    #5204156 -

I'm in firm agreement that it's a fucked up site. I don't dispute that at all. All I am saying is :shrug: What can I do about it? Rhetorical question, btw, I don't think there's anything that can be done. I'm just gonna keep doing my thing and fuck em if they don't like it, y'know what I mean?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #5204167 -

Yeah man, right on. There's not much we can do... considering if you post FACTUAL information and stories on their message boards, they don't get posted.. since every post is moderated. Seems like you have to type like a retard, and bash "drugs" to have your message posted. Fuck em right in the ass.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Freevibe test SerioOria 841 8 08/24/05 07:14 PM
by JasonV
* Freevibe once again :D
( 1 2 all )
masana 2,081 22 07/07/05 12:53 PM
by Todcasil
* Ask good questions on Freevibe
( 1 2 3 all )
Noviseer 3,820 42 02/21/06 09:43 PM
by leery11
* Freevibe tells the truth?
( 1 2 all )
learningtofly 2,672 25 01/14/08 09:04 PM
by Robo
* Messing around on FREEVIBE?
( 1 2 all )
Minstrel 2,436 21 05/07/05 10:58 PM
by Ravus
* Hallucinogens according to freevibe
( 1 2 all )
learningtofly 4,335 20 11/29/07 03:30 PM
by THEBats
* Fantastic Freevibe story. Minstrel 1,777 16 03/22/07 08:41 AM
by willo
* yooo freevibe, above the influence avapxia 799 4 08/30/06 04:47 PM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,787 topic views. 11 members, 23 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.