Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
what song is this?
    #5092078 -

It has the lyrics

I put a spell on you now your mine.

sounds like the person singing is black like a deep voice.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: protected_son]
    #5092092 -

Screamin' Jay Hawkins wrote the song in 1950's. It's been remade quite a bit. I think Queen Latifah was the last to remake it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: protected_son]
    #5092093 -

Jay Hawkins?

Marilyn Manson covered that song too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5092130 -

Rush Limbaugh used to play that for one of his updates (Mario Cuomo I think).

That is the only place that I have ever heard of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: XxshinerxX]
    #5092251 -

I always thought that Nina Simone was the first person to do this song, but I am not disputing your claim. I really love Nina doing it, though!

"I can't stand the things that you do.
No! No! No! I ain't lyin, no."
:heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: blissedout]
    #5092276 -

ive heard the manson version

actually one of his less terrible songs


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: protected_son]
    #5092410 -

Check out the version by Creedence Clearwater Revival.

The song is titled "I Put a Spell on You".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Manson Family
( 1 2 all )
EthanEdwards 5,402 26 08/08/03 09:42 PM
by Learyfan
* Charles Manson mentions Timothy Leary (mp3)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,709 26 03/22/05 03:45 AM
by MasonsChild
* Charles Manson, the family, and LSD...
( 1 2 all )
Grizzy 9,484 21 04/14/05 01:22 PM
by p5yc0_k1ll3r
* Charles Manson
( 1 2 all )
stickyicky13 4,918 35 10/18/06 01:21 PM
by DistortedEyes
* Liberate Charles Manson
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
rogue_pixie 16,441 157 07/12/15 02:23 AM
by endogenous
* Chill 90s Songs
( 1 2 all )
it stars saddam 8,609 36 03/19/06 02:33 AM
by sui
* looking for a certain song PurpleKush 721 9 08/29/06 06:05 PM
by PurpleKush
* Marilyn Manson playing author in 'Wonderland' Deadmaker 1,023 6 02/03/06 01:10 AM
by kimikiri

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
444 topic views. 7 members, 49 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.