Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Your other part of your brain could be... [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5054312 -

I know this isn't entirely related, but I have some kind of weird relationship with the Egyptian Eye of Ra, or something like it. AFter tripping a few times, I began to see eyes of ra arranged in perfect geometry on different surfaces. Now, when I smoke a lot of pot, a strange thing happens, like this: I'm looking out at whatever it might be, for instance a leafless woodland in the winter with lots of branches. Within the branches I notice a pattern that I would describe as a series of backwards K's arching downward into horizontality. Every time I see this, I get struck with a sense of familiarity, which is creepy in a fun kind of way, not unlike sub-breakthrough salvia. My vision then defocuses a bit, and I begin to see that part of a pattern (a circle like the iris of an eye) is replicated in perfect geometry across my entire field of vision, then gradually my visual field fills in with the outlines of the eye of ra, or something close. Kind of a tired-looking eye with that curly thing and fully defined iris. The most bizarre thing is that these eyes appear to made of the substrate of whatever I'm looking at, in this case the branches of the tree. I can look all around and I still see those eyes etched in place very strongly.
Alex Grey, who I sometimes think picks up ideas of psychedelia and mystecism just for the sake of symbolism in his art, nonetheless says that the reason he draws eyes covering things is that they represent universal consciousness, the inherent consciousness in all things. Now, I don't know if I'm getting that message or what, because it seems so... unsubtle, but maybe its something that's deep in our psyche.
That's not it. I've begun to experience the same thing with sounds. I'll be listening to a piece of music really high and I'll be struck with the same feeling of familiarity as if the music was manifesting the same visual shape that I always see in some bizarre synesthetic synthesis. Then the music sort of spreads itself out and I pick up on the patterns as real as if they were the branches of the tree, the notes themselves. Although it's harder to explain, I think I may have started experiencing this with somatic (touch) sensations as well!!
It's actually quite exciting. I intend to explore the depths of synesthesia and try to fully understand their relationship to thought and even reality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your other part of your brain could be... [Re: nycomyco]
    #5054614 -


nycomyco said:
I know this isn't entirely related, but I have some kind of weird relationship with the Egyptian Eye of Ra, or something like it.  AFter tripping a few times, I began to see eyes of ra arranged in perfect geometry on different surfaces.  Now, when I smoke a lot of pot, a strange thing happens, like this:  I'm looking out at whatever it might be, for instance a leafless woodland in the winter with lots of branches.  Within the branches I notice a pattern that I would describe as a series of backwards K's arching downward into horizontality.  Every time I see this, I get struck with a sense of familiarity, which is creepy in a fun kind of way, not unlike sub-breakthrough salvia.  My vision then defocuses a bit, and I begin to see that part of a pattern (a circle like the iris of an eye) is replicated in perfect geometry across my entire field of vision, then gradually my visual field fills in with the outlines of the eye of ra, or something close.  Kind of a tired-looking eye with that curly thing and fully defined iris.  The most bizarre thing is that these eyes appear to made of the substrate of whatever I'm looking at, in this case the branches of the tree.  I can look all around and I still see those eyes etched in place very strongly. 
Alex Grey, who I sometimes think picks up ideas of psychedelia and mystecism just for the sake of symbolism in his art, nonetheless says that the reason he draws eyes covering things is that they represent universal consciousness, the inherent consciousness in all things.  Now, I don't know if I'm getting that message or what, because it seems so... unsubtle, but maybe its something that's deep in our psyche.
That's not it.  I've begun to experience the same thing with sounds.  I'll be listening to a piece of music really high and I'll be struck with the same feeling of familiarity as if the music was manifesting the same visual shape that I always see in some bizarre synesthetic synthesis.  Then the music sort of spreads itself out and I pick up on the patterns as real as if they were the branches of the tree, the notes themselves.  Although it's harder to explain, I think I may have started experiencing this with somatic (touch) sensations as well!! 
It's actually quite exciting.  I intend to explore the depths of synesthesia and try to fully understand their relationship to thought and even reality.



Interesting experiences I must say, it's not at all unrelated at all. It's your own perception of your own divinity approaching you. Me? Man.. I take so much input sometimes that it's overwealming. I find at times, it can consume me with so much input that I don't sleep for several days and I don't get tired. It's odd.. Alot of people I think fear their inner divinity, or are just affraid to seperate from the heard. :wink:



Designed to resemble the eye of a falcon, this symbol is called the Eye of Ra or Eye of Horus represents the right eye of the Egyptian Falcon God Horus. As the udjat (or utchat), it represented the sun, and was associated with the Sun God Ra (Re).

The mirror image, or left eye, represented the moon, and the God Tehuti (Thoth). (A very similar concept of the sun and moon as eyes appears in many religious traditions)

According to legend, the left eye was torn from Horus by his murderous brother Seth, and magically restored by Thoth, the God of magick. After the restoration, some stories state, Horus made a gift of the eye to Osiris, which allowed this solar deity to rule the underworld. The story of this injury is probably an allusion to the phases of the moon as the eye which is "torn out" every month.


Together, the eyes represent the whole of the universe, a concept similar to that of the Taoist Yin-yang symbol. Spiritually, the right eye reflects solar, masculine energy, as well as reason and mathematics. The left eye reflects fluid, feminine, lunar energy, and rules intuition and magick. Together, they represent the combined, transcendent power of Horus.

The Eye of Horus was believed to have healing and protective power, and it was used as a protective amulet, and as a medical measuring device, using the mathematical proportions of the eye to determine the proportions of ingredients in medical preparations) to prepare medications.

The Masonic all seeing eye, the Eye of Providence symbol found on American money, and our modern Rx pharmaceutical symbol are all descended from the Eye of Horus.
==================================================================

Makes ya think.. about what I was saying.. the climbing we have done to the top of the pyramid, and how we've been climbing it for along time, and that we are finding our higher self's as we reach this age of what you could say, the awakening, or golden age.


http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefseyeofhorus.htm


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/20/05 06:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your other part of your brain could be... [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5054759 -

sooooooooooooo

lets trip, i need someone to have an intelligent conversation with when i trip, talking to myself is getting old, and repetetive,

and by intelligent i mean completly fucked up

which you seem to be just right, are you an aquarius?


--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings Earthlings [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5055170 -

Eye0fHorus said:
lool



That's all I needed to hear. I believe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sun Moon Manifesto [Re: Animals]
    #5055320 -



Animals said:
Eye0fHorus said:
lool



That's all I needed to hear. I believe.



Glad I could help. :wink:

/\\/\ Ever seen indiana jones/ark when evil tried to get power? Reflect the ending as truth and seal it in pure balance with RA. Together, the eyes represent the whole of the universe, a concept similar to that of the Taoist Yin Yang Symbol.


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/21/05 06:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings Earthlings [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5055480 -


A very personal message from Tut Ench Amon to all of you:

The hot spot on the side goes up to the King's Chamber. The hot spot on the low tunnel leads to the Queen's chamber. The final hot spot is on a grate. The skeleton in the cull room has a scroll. Maybe the positions of the symbols on the sacred scroll are important.

To get inside the Sphinx; open each of the 6 scrolls and note the name of the scroll and the symbol. Open the sacred scroll and note which circle each symbol is in and which land it goes to. Insert each key in the position indicated on the sacred scroll. You will be traveling in the dark sometimes, and so you may need a light source. And.... I can't get across the glacier, as it breaks.

Hint: You need something magical.


PS: Please look what they are singing > Here: http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=35111

Rad el Baluvar writes; Shukran !


--------------------

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ShroomCity
http://audiostreet.net/radelbaluvar
Shrooms Rock and so does Pinky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Your 'timing' haha [Re: RadelBaluvar]
    #5055512 -


/\\/\ Tut Ench Amon. Bows.
Thank you for your exhange, in exchange, I will ponder the solution & solve it.




P.S out of what song do you suggest


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/21/05 06:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Having no flaws [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5055590 -


/\\/\ RadelBaluvar: impeccable words. Bows.


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/21/05 06:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your 'timing' haha [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5055614 -



She can open doors, pick up objects and hide in unusual places. She needs no light to see. She usually appears in groups.She can beg to nothing and turn stones into solid gold. She had her mushrooms stolen.....

Your question : Out of what song do you suggest ?
My answer: To cross the border of the humanly understandable...  or... look again what they are singing >

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=35111    :smile:


--------------------

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ShroomCity
http://audiostreet.net/radelbaluvar
Shrooms Rock and so does Pinky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your 'timing' haha [Re: RadelBaluvar]
    #5055650 -


RadelBaluvar said:
or... look again what they are singing >



Answer was known apon entering, but sometimes the light switch flickers due to being the mischief type :wink:.


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/21/05 06:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your 'timing' haha [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5055754 -


Bows.


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/16/05 09:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Mushroom High-Priestess [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5055799 -



The Priestess asks: Do you like to have another cup of Blue Juice ?

The star pattern for the Sphinx is Orion.

In most ancient known civilizations, such as the one of Egypt, certain metals, symbols and rings with gems were very popular, and not only to make you look better. Mostly magical, and mystical values were given to them, and by means of those ornaments, one was connected with other planets, dimensions or Gods. The tunnel is on the scaffold side of the mighty Sphinx. Return to the Queen's chamber and enter the new opening there. There is a crawl hole on the right at the end of the opening that leads to a new tunnel. When you climb the sides, remember the colored shrooms ?

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=35111


--------------------

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ShroomCity
http://audiostreet.net/radelbaluvar
Shrooms Rock and so does Pinky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom High-Priestess [Re: RadelBaluvar]
    #5055840 -


/\\/\ High-Priestess, your pressence is an honour as well embracing. Bows.
Meditating.


Emperor card was pulled via single draw card few nights ago on an egyptian tarot.


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/16/05 09:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Isis [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5056040 -


Definitions of melody evolve into more metaphors each play, visual, mental, and spritual. Through transcended energies abroud to the receptors within my infinity.

"When it's getting dark outside, i'm preparing for the night"

Revolutions of my missing, show me more, what they've tried to take, but only make the growth of the coming golden age even stronger.




"See me walking in the sun, it has not yet begun"

"I get lost within this sound, keep you dancing round and round."

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/19/05 06:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Isis [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5056070 -



Wish more digital-shroom artist were working in that arena. Isis sent a snake to bite the heel of Ra.


--------------------

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ShroomCity
http://audiostreet.net/radelbaluvar
Shrooms Rock and so does Pinky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Isis [Re: RadelBaluvar]
    #5056092 -

Hera_sa_Aset
and
Eye of Horus

sorry to go off subject and play police...but you are not allowed to use multiple accounts here.

having the close connection with the advanced/golden/special people you surely already knew that. just wanted to refresh your memory.


--------------------
Diabetes causes hamsters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pharao [Re: Bamaman]
    #5056112 -


No problems.. I didn't mean to change my name, it just found me after some meditation, sorry for the distrubance, it's just in my nature, I cannot help it, thats why I'm letting you know that I am sorry, truth is my only word. :wink:

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/16/05 09:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pharao [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5056115 -


/\\/\


Pharaoh Apprentice manifesto:

Limintless reflections I disclose.. burst through the patterns and grab what is to become in the name of the higher power only.. to release our own divinities, and for the true balanced golden age within us all and no other.


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/21/05 01:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pharao [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5056145 -

You have mentioned that religion is holding us back....please check the definition for the words; "cult" and "religion". Interestingly, from your comments here.... I think most anyone can see that you fit at least some part of their definitions.

As well, so do the Egyptians themselves. They definitely have major characteristics of a cult(s) and religion(s).

Don't get me wrong...I also, partially fit, the definitions of those words. As do most people.

But since all you want is "truth" then I suspect you may need to meditate on some inner reflection at yourself, your own words and behavior. You may find that the very thing that you think holding "us" back(religion), is actually what you are promoting.

__________
__________

re?li?gion
n.

1.
a) Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
b) A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.

2.
The life or condition of a person in a religious order.

3.
A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.

4.
A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.
_______
_______

cult
n.

1.
a) A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
b) The followers of such a religion or sect.

2.
A system or community of religious worship and ritual.

3.
The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.

4.
A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.

5.
a) Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
b) The object of such devotion.

6.
An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.


--------------------
Diabetes causes hamsters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pharao [Re: Bamaman]
    #5056188 -


Quote:
Bamaman said:
Quote:
But since all you want is "truth" then I suspect you may need to meditate on some inner reflection at yourself, your own words and behavior. You may find that the very thing that you think holding "us" back(religion), is actually what you are promoting.




I'm doing that as I do this.. I meditate sometimes 4 days straight awake..
I find truth in every where I go.. every single person.. I touch is equal.. I spend all day telling people their nationalities are beautiful.. why? cause they are.. I spend all my time for other people.. I volunteer for the homeless.. i feed people on my own will. i tell people to learn their culture if they don't know it, or tell them to keep it if they do. I sprad the word of unity to people. I smile at people from other nations. I can go on. I go to every culture I see around me, and talk with the people, or meet them. On purpose to create equilibrium.

With egypt here, your only seeing a fraction the balances i'm doing. I'm not ONLY using egypt.. i'm using every piece of energy I can draw from the universe to my sahasrara chakra. Infinite.

What your seeing here is only a piece of how much of my energies im dumping against this war. You could say, im sacrificing myself (not literaly), but on a different level. I have so many problems in my life, but I ignore them, cause who cares about this world when you think about it. The way things are goin, go right ahead and wait for the dawn patrol. In the mean time, im gonna reflect and help heal the world.

Through every piece of human evolution and use it as a manifestation tool for harmony for the earth. I am of no religion, whatever.. I'm mearly playing a reflection game of self awareness. THIS is about powers we have within ourselves, hence why the nazi's want it.

I am mearly traveling the net and reflecting balanced energies where they need to be all over. I follow the yin yang.. the jewel within us all. All of my intentions here were stated before that if they are ego related, or wrong doing them consider them dispelled, but it is in the eye of the beholder as to how take that energy in. I am mearly reflecting energies that we all have the ability to do. This is not a cult. this is the higher powers within us awakening.
At the moment, I am using Egypt. Why? Cause the snakkkes want it.. Look up Ill-um-in-ati as one word. Would you rather have ONE eye watching over everything your doing, or freedom and your own mind.

Why just myself? I am doing that as I do this. I am not promoting anything.. I am reflecting energies. Call me a mirror. Thats it. 'Anja Reflections' I'm not asking you to keep reading this post, this is simply an act on your behalf.. I am doing this for the higher self of humanity, the animals, and the enviroment.

I am a peace keeper, a watcher, a healer, a uniter, a lover, etc.. These are reflection games to help manifest balance to the world.

This is ancient knowledge being exchanged through visual manifestations to help balance the energies in the world. If your not aware of it. Check out ver1ch1p spelled with 'i' or read a book called Children of the Matrix. Imagine not being able to think beyond a certain frequency. where your ability to reach yoru higher self is taken away. Thats the chip. IT's also ID.

This is the war thats coming.. I am mearly following the energies of the universe and establishing equilibrium where I feel they are needed. I study no magic, no art, no crafts, I don't read, or really study anything except hold the yin yang. Without, you see the world as it is today. I'm a yin yang guardian. I spend everyday balancing energies. Thats all I do. That is my purpose. Without balance you have inpurities.. and that is exactly the world you have infront of you. CHAOS THEORY


Again.. if any ego was present.. consider it understood and dealt with. I detest confidience and pride. It removes one from one's higher being.


--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/16/05 09:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 3 Islands WordlessNature 685 2 12/18/06 11:40 PM
by DNKYD
* The mother of all conspiracies - which is actually truth not a conspiracy Ego Death 3,786 19 12/30/08 08:14 AM
by Middleman
* "You can't take it with you when you die..."
( 1 2 all )
sterbeklang 3,067 27 09/25/09 03:50 PM
by percy
* Taoism
( 1 2 all )
swiftnglow 3,303 27 08/04/10 03:14 AM
by p4kSouL
* Tv Series LOST
( 1 2 all )
jivJaN 3,245 36 05/31/10 02:29 PM
by flangenips
* My theory of Alzheimer's yeah 417 5 08/30/16 08:44 PM
by LRG
* Hindu Prophecy from the Bhagavad Gita, Puranas blaze2 5,052 11 04/13/07 04:43 AM
by eve69
* Looking for a teacher
( 1 2 all )
benjaminlong 2,076 37 10/03/13 06:19 PM
by Psilopsychosis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
22,133 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.