Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5014488 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I owe the editor of the site I write for an article, so I'm forcing myself to write it during this high.  And i won't smoke till next weekend, when I owe him another article. And I'll get high and write that one.



Yah, after this break, my use is definately only going to be a 1-2 times a week thing, max. 

I just love pot, keep it away from me or I'll toke it all!  :wink: :grin: :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: MOTH]
    #5014491 -

Yeah, I need to change my attitude of: "Well I have it. So...I should smoke it."


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: MOTH]
    #5014499 -

I have not smoked any pot for 9 weeks now. Only about 25 more months to go.Only missed a few days here and there sense 1969.When I walk into someone's home and smell it, I get weak. I love that smell,the taste and the buzz.

What one must do for their freedom.

:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: MOTH]
    #5014595 -

EllemyshShade said:
Madtowntripper said:
cant remember what sober feels like?



For all the stoners with their heads in the clouds right now, I'll tell you what sober feels like. 

Uncomfortable.  I'm on day four and feel pretty much like shit. 

I could blame it on "withdrawls" or whatever, but I'm sure I'd just have a bunch of people replying with, "haha, you pussy!  If you want "withdrawl" get hooked on heroin!" 

I'm sure I'm experiencing 1/1000th of the discomfort a heroin addict experiences, but it's not comfortable by any means.  I am constantly hot and cold at the same time, sweating and then shivering.  I feel like I have the flu.  Who knows, maybe I do.  :confused:

21 more days.



You do get WD symptoms when you quite smokeing.  Restlessnes, mood swings, kinda sick feeling.  It will pass soon enough and you will feel ALOT better.  Just make sure when you start again don't over do it.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5014652 -

Stonerguy said:
EllemyshShade said:
Madtowntripper said:
cant remember what sober feels like?



For all the stoners with their heads in the clouds right now, I'll tell you what sober feels like. 

Uncomfortable.  I'm on day four and feel pretty much like shit. 

I could blame it on "withdrawls" or whatever, but I'm sure I'd just have a bunch of people replying with, "haha, you pussy!  If you want "withdrawl" get hooked on heroin!" 

I'm sure I'm experiencing 1/1000th of the discomfort a heroin addict experiences, but it's not comfortable by any means.  I am constantly hot and cold at the same time, sweating and then shivering.  I feel like I have the flu.  Who knows, maybe I do.  :confused:

21 more days.



You do get WD symptoms when you quite smokeing.  Restlessnes, mood swings, kinda sick feeling.  It will pass soon enough and you will feel ALOT better.  Just make sure when you start again don't over do it.



You just made me feel better.  Here I was thinking I was just being a hypochondriac about my icky symptoms.  I hope it'll pass in the next day or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: MOTH]
    #5014668 -

Yeah people just have too big of heads to admit that they are withdrawing from suck a harmless substance. The only thing that really got to me was how I couldn't get to sleep and when I did, I would wake up every hour or 2.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5014697 -

That's EXACTLY how it was last night for me. I woke up exhausted. The first two days of not toking seemed easy. Now it's getting tougher.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5014727 -

Stonerguy said:
Yeah people just have too big of heads to admit that they are withdrawing from suck a harmless substance. The only thing that really got to me was how I couldn't get to sleep and when I did, I would wake up every hour or 2.



Same thing happens to me when I quit, I usually wake up every couple hours because of my very vivid dreams. I also get nauseous when I eat, that lasts about a week or so.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5014776 -

I bet - Three weeks no pot, and you will be clean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: TYL3R]
    #5014904 -

TYL3R said:
I bet - Three weeks no pot, and you will be clean.



Drink alot of water to. Passed a UA after 23 days.

Had to go get some diet rootbeer after reading this thread. Seems I replace one habit with another.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should he leave a note?
( 1 2 all )
sirreal 2,690 22 03/17/03 11:18 PM
by Sterile
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,040 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,184 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* Leaving America
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 5,982 44 08/25/03 04:52 PM
by pattern
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,186 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* I have a question about buying a used ps2 swm 972 7 09/05/03 08:50 AM
by JuggaJoe
* im leaving Anonymous 741 5 03/28/03 05:20 PM
by djfrog
* System of a Down silversoul7 825 14 08/08/03 12:02 AM
by khemfusion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,560 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.