Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Question about THC leaving yer system.
    #5013320 -

I trust you guys for the answers rather than having to post this in the Psychedelic Experience. So I was going to be on a break from pot for a month.

But now that I think about it, and after reading EllemyshShade's thread about her own break I'm realizing what I need to do is change my pot-smoking attitude and my pot-smoking style.

So I'm still on a break, but I wanna know, for someone who's been smoking almost every single day for the past three-four months, how long does it take to get the cannabinoids flushed outta my system?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5013328 -

a few weeks, 3-4 maybe more, maybe less, a lot depends on your system

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5013330 -

Usually between 1 week and 1 month. Depending on motabilism, water intake, if you work out, and your diet.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5013339 -

I have a very very fast metabolism, I always have. I drink obscene amounts of water every day.

I don't work out, but at work I don't even have a seat or a desk, I'm always on the move, always going up and down stairs.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5013353 -

Im no scientist but I when I was smoking everyday straight I quit for a couple days and found out that I had a drug test. I passed the test after 4 days of quiting. I would put my money on at most 2 weeks since you arn't a fat ass and pretty active. I am no expert on this matter but just putting in my 2 cents.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5013356 -

Yeah I am very skinny, I weigh around 125.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5013568 -

Stop by ur local GNC and ask them about their Detoxification Drinks. stop smoking at least 2 days before your test and drink. Your good.


--------------------

~ Smokin GUnGi ~



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: i_eat_planets]
    #5013574 -

Did you read the first post?

I don't have a test.

This is for myself and no one else.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5013645 -

ive been smoking almost everyday for 2 years. and the myths ive heard are that if you do not smoke that often and you do once that the thc will leave your system in roughly 2 weeks (Speculation). Habitual smokers like us, would take about a year to be completly cleared out of your system. ALthough you wouldnt really know until you would take a drug test.


--------------------

~ Smokin GUnGi ~



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5013654 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5014374 -

dr_gonz said:
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Yeah I am very skinny, I weigh around 125.



damn, 20 of those lbs is prolly the hair on ur head... i didn't know u were so little.



:lol:I would think his hair has more THC in it than any other part of his body.  Its good to know when you're fiending you can just cut off a curly lock and have a smoke.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: TheDude]
    #5014380 -

I just smoked.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5014382 -

Good self contro :wink:l!!!!


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5014388 -

:owned:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5014417 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I just smoked my hair.




--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5014420 -

Out of curiousity, since you dont have a test whats your reason?

Boredom?
Making you lazy?
cant remember what sober feels like?


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: TheDude]
    #5014443 -

TheDude said:
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I just smoked my hair.






:rofl:

Madtowntripper said:
Out of curiousity, since you dont have a test whats your reason?

Boredom?
Making you lazy?
cant remember what sober feels like?



A tad from column A, a bit from column b, a smidge from column c.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5014452 -

Madtowntripper said:
cant remember what sober feels like?



For all the stoners with their heads in the clouds right now, I'll tell you what sober feels like. 

Uncomfortable.  I'm on day four and feel pretty much like shit. 

I could blame it on "withdrawls" or whatever, but I'm sure I'd just have a bunch of people replying with, "haha, you pussy!  If you want "withdrawl" get hooked on heroin!" 

I'm sure I'm experiencing 1/1000th of the discomfort a heroin addict experiences, but it's not comfortable by any means.  I am constantly hot and cold at the same time, sweating and then shivering.  I feel like I have the flu.  Who knows, maybe I do.  :confused:

21 more days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: MOTH]
    #5014458 -

I owe the editor of the site I write for an article, so I'm forcing myself to write it during this high. And i won't smoke till next weekend, when I owe him another article. And I'll get high and write that one.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about THC leaving yer system. [Re: MOTH]
    #5014472 -

i quit smoking weed with people a while ago.
always made me uncomfrtable... so now i smoke less and i find that only when i realyl feel like it i enjoy it...
like right now i'm thinking i might like to smoke but there's nothing for me to do apart from the same thing i'll do anyway so there's no reason to smoke really...
but i might :tongue:

a reavluation of one's relationship to a drug is neccery once in a while (and doesn't have to include cessetion of use!)
good luck getting an answer :jewbot:


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should he leave a note?
( 1 2 all )
sirreal 2,690 22 03/17/03 11:18 PM
by Sterile
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,040 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,184 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* Leaving America
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 5,982 44 08/25/03 04:52 PM
by pattern
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,186 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* I have a question about buying a used ps2 swm 972 7 09/05/03 08:50 AM
by JuggaJoe
* im leaving Anonymous 741 5 03/28/03 05:20 PM
by djfrog
* System of a Down silversoul7 825 14 08/08/03 12:02 AM
by khemfusion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,560 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.