Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Usage music
    #4987824 -

what bands do you listen to while your stoned, tripping, geeking, tweaking, flipping, speeding, ect. ect. it doesn't matter what it is, the more genres the better:
for me it would probably be:
sublime
NIN
Manson
MSI
modest mouse
Nirvana
Tool
Rage against the machine
ween
primus
the list goes on but ill stop here, your turn


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usage music [Re: Idiot]
    #4987836 -

When i'm shroomin it...I'm listening to Tool. When I'm high, which is very rare these days, I listen to hip hop MOSTLY. Depends on who I'm high with. I tend to mix it up.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usage music [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4989080 -

When I'm shrooming it's usually Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Radiohead's Kid A and HTTT albums, Boards of Canada, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree or some select electronica songs.

When I'm high it's 30 Seconds to Mars, Nirvana, Modest Mouse, Built To Spill, And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead, The Life Aquatic soundtrack, Orbital, Leftfield, DJ Shadow or Belvedere.


--------------------


Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usage music [Re: Kodath]
    #4990184 -

I like all kinds of music, and I dont like one more than the other when I'm high, but one of my favorite kinds of music are prog-rock, bands that make long swirling passages, 15 minute songs. Thats my favorite to just grab headphones and delve into.

Bands like, King Crimson, Porcupine Tree, Tool, Opeth, Dream Theater, Claypool's Frog Brigade, ozric tentacles.

But I mean, I listen to every and all music that I ever listen to while I'm high, so I cant say thats what I listen to while high. If I wrote down all the music I love listening to while high, Id make a huge post of artist that no one would even read though. I just love getting lost in a pair of headphones and a nice, epic song or album, especially whilst tripping.


--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Porcupine Tree tomk 785 5 05/02/05 03:20 AM
by tomk
* Help me convince an old man that not all new music is soulless
( 1 2 3 all )
Revelation 4,271 42 08/17/05 04:16 PM
by mr_kite
* i need new music
( 1 2 all )
joecrab 2,467 30 04/09/05 05:52 PM
by spread8out
* Porcupine Tree: Voyage 34 Kodath 650 2 10/27/05 09:43 PM
by art
* Music to die during
( 1 2 all )
tomk 2,252 24 01/02/05 07:58 PM
by yewhew
* What Genere of music do most of you listen too?
( 1 2 all )
Big_D 4,118 28 09/04/05 12:57 AM
by eris
* looking for some space themed music!
( 1 2 all )
SgtBob 2,892 20 08/16/05 04:35 PM
by BigBallZMaN
* porcupine tree Infrared 653 5 04/23/04 10:28 AM
by angryjslice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
574 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.