Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
a couple of weeks ago, ingested about 3g of mushrooms. After the trip I spent 8 hours puking, every hour on the hour. I couldn't do anything for 2 days, and that first day I couldn't eat.
Now there is a case of Flu going around here. That could have been the problem, but the other day I noticed that some mushrooms were touching the calcium chloride in my drying chamber. So my inquiry is what would be a safe amount to consume? I realise none is the best amount, but I'd rather not throw an entire crop out if I had too. I was also thinking of anything to dilute it or counteract it.
edit: I said that calcium chloride is rock salt, but that was just from a different post I read - i'm thinking sodium chloride would be that... perhaps I am wrong. but I've still heard it is nontoxic...still dont injest it and try not to touch it to whatever your drying.
i'm sure if you search google.com you can find out... tell us more about the mushrooms you grew/ate?... were they contaminated at all? were they fully mature specimins? i hear mature specimins cause more gastral distress.