Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I have two tubs of innoculated corncob. Suspicious that one of them mave have cobweb mold, I touched the stuff between my fingers. Soon after, I expereinced a head rush and heart quickening. Anyone ever hear of anything like this? Dangerous? Or is it just a psilli flash?
I would tend to gauge this in light of other allergies you might have. Actual poisoning, inconceivable given what you described. 'Slight anaphylaxis', maybe. Some people can have deadly allergic reactions to certain molds, and the degree of exposure is the big variable. A casing run over with such can be a HIGH level of exposure. But keep it real, I'm sure you've been hit with similar exposures dumping out that randy coleslaw from the fridge :)
Just be careful dumping the nasty stuff, lay a cover over it before moving it around, breathe aside or wear a mask while discarding it.