Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Every drug you tried
    #4954413 -

List every drug you have tried before. salvia and all those count also. All of um.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4954431 -

Man, are you from the South?

I just get that vibe. Not a bad thing, just a hunch.

Anyway, I have "tried" bud, LSD, MDMA, mushies, MDA, 2-CI, a whole handful of pharmies, salvia, mescaline, nitrous, peyote, cocaine(:thumbdown:), meth(:thumbdown::thumbdown:), heroin(:thumbdown:), uh...did I mention marijuana?;)


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4954438 -

By reading this, you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4954443 -

why are you following me and keep putting that skorpivo? Na im not from the south.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Edited by protected_son (11/19/05 02:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4954461 -

Scorpivo!! Leave the man alone!!:smirk:Bad Scorpivo!:grin:

protected son, you are a very strange guy. I get a wierd as fuck vibe from you. I don't know why, but I do.:shrug:

I'll be watching you!:shiftyeyes:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4954463 -

isolated area but there was some lucy coming from phily for awhile dont know the situation now...

and as for everything i have tried...lets just say i have been around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: LooksLikeRain]
    #4954471 -

Well you might notice me I walk around with a shower cap on my head all day. I wear surgin gloves and a face mask. If you see a person like that its probly me. I never seen anyone else like me.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Edited by protected_son (11/19/05 02:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4954473 -

:woodscream:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4954482 -

a lot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4954500 -

CP

thats about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4954502 -

crack pipe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4954688 -

clicky the old link

this thread exists :blush:

:sad:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4954690 -

Cannabis, mushrooms, LSD, Salvia, Morphine, Coke, Crack, Meth, Uppers, Downers, DXM, Ecstasy, and Valium.


--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: Unagipie]
    #4955353 -

Alchohal, Weed, Shrooms, Salvia, Morning Glory, Valium, Vikatin, nitrous, DXM.


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: Unagipie]
    #4955364 -

marijuana, nutmeg, DXM, p. Cubes, coke, nitrous, lsa, alchohol, tobaco, cafeine :smirk:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4955374 -

marijuana, psilocybin mushrooms, nitrous, LSD, DXM, LSA, mdma, mda, meth, cocaine, alcohol, caffeine, and an array of prescription drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: Trav]
    #4955445 -

Weed, Acohol... hehe


--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: Brakkie]
    #4955472 -

First drug I ever tried was meth - thinking it was K. (even before I smoked weed), what a supprise I was in for *laugh*

Started to feel all 'up and energized', my heart started racing. I jumped into my friends shower and stood a few feet away from the water just freaking out. Hopped out, put my clothes back on, told my friend I was freaking out and needed to be some place familiar and pretty much sprinted home.

Paced around my appartment for about 5 hours thinking "wtf did I just take?", was up for a good day and a half - once the initial freak out wore off, I came to enjoy it.

But, drugs I've tried.

Meth, K, MDMA, 2CI, E, mushrooms, LSD, weed, salvia, coke, GHB

The only drug I really dont like of the ones I've tried is coke - short high, crappy high, and too much money.

I'd say Mushrooms and LSD are near the top as my faves. Used to like E alot, but bored with that now - still fun once in awhile, but not for regular use. Love GHB - but not as a 'party/social' drug. Just for hrmm, intimate moments :P

Have a bit of a love/hate with meth. I've never been hooked on it - at my most 'frequent use' of it - was maybe 3 times a month. But, I can see how damaging it is/can be - even with moderate responsible use. Havnt touched it in a few months now.

Really like ketamine, and of all the drugs I've tried - this one has the largest addiction potential for me. There's been times I've had a rather large 'stash' of other drugs - and zero desire to touch them unless I'm going to a club/party, but if I have K just sitting around - I find it VERY hard to not start dipping into it after class/work/etc.

its also the only drug I ever really get a 'craving' for. Havnt done it in a few months now, and kinda getting an itch to do it :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: kaniz]
    #4955522 -

marijuana, alchohol, dramamine (dont know the chemical name), mushrooms, acid, nitrous, meth (smoked), crack (i think, so i was told... smoked by accident at a really ghetto party when i was young), perkasets, oxycontin (i think), xanax umm... i think thats it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every drug you tried [Re: protected_son]
    #4955553 -

too many to list...

can I just list the ones that I haven't tried?

lolzz


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* Rave scenes, drugs and hypocrisy. valour 1,417 8 05/23/04 06:31 PM
by valour
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Drugs and age dumlovesyou 1,483 10 07/23/03 04:33 PM
by TheHobbit
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober?
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 4,337 29 12/17/04 06:43 AM
by Supernova
* Post every drug you've EVER done
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Wysefool 9,030 60 09/26/08 10:22 AM
by CherryBom
* defensive drug use?
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 4,988 33 04/30/04 07:39 AM
by Ekstaza

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,709 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.