Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: Phr33k]
    #3508461 -

Except for caffeine, I only do psychedelics and only occasionally. It's been the better part of a year since I used any drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: MarioNett]
    #3508632 -

I don't smoke nearly as much weed as I used to and tripping doesn't treat me well anymore after a bad one. I do pop some Xanax when I can find them though.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: Harbinger]
    #3512058 -

It's really good to hear that not everyone is getting high all the time. I stopped smoking weed because honestly it was making me stupid, and I couldn't function anymore. Really the only drug that I have used that helped me, (and I have used just about all of them), are shrooms. And when I am high on shrooms I can see how all other drugs are creating negative effects in my life. It seems strange that you could take a drug that would help you to stop taking drugs, but it's true.


--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #3512089 -

I don't really buy weed, and I tell people not to offer me it because they feel obligated to, because I am way too poor to buy and I feel bad being a mooch. That said, people still smoke me up almost everyday.
I also consume a lot of caffeine, and occasionally some adderall when I have overwhelming amounts of work to do.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #3512106 -

I was a heavy weed smoker for about 11 or 12 years.I quit last year,I still occasionally take shrooms or acid,about once every six months.My only vices right now are beer and cigs.I have however been trying some legal highs. Such as salvia divinorum,hbrw,blue lotus and a few others.


--------------------
I can't spell and I have poor grammar.The crap I just posted is proof enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #3512108 -

My drug use tends to come in spurts. I don't have any regular connections, so I do drugs when the opportunity arises, but most of the year I'm pretty sober.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3512365 -

Right now just pot, and rarely at that!

I quit smoking nicotine cigarettes... 48 days ago, go me!


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: delta9]
    #3512379 -

Grats on quitting smoking! A word of advice, don't ever try it again. I quit for three years, I started having a puff now and then when I was drinking and now Im trying to quit again. Of all the drugs I have kicked, nicotine was one of the hardest to get rid of.


--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #3512425 -

Nicotine is a vile, vile drug - maybe not the most damaging but has the longested sharpest claws ever.


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here that doesn't do drugs, clean/sober? [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #3512475 -

nicotine, probably the most addictive drug, is probably the least damaging of the chemicals released during smoking tobacco.

Would you purposely inhale benzene, vinyl chloride, dioxin, or other known human carcinogens?

Well, you do with every inhalation of cigarette smoke.

Wow, I feel like I'm one of those anti-smoking campaigns. I'm not. Just pointing out the facts. To each his own. Just please don't smoke and blow it in my face. I feel like whipping out my dick and pissing on people who do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,583 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* So Geokills, what kind of drugs do you do?
( 1 2 all )
Grandpa 4,633 23 09/16/03 01:47 PM
by NapkinOfDoom
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,128 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis
* Drugs and age dumlovesyou 1,483 10 07/23/03 04:33 PM
by TheHobbit
* Sober hallucination/haunting
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 4,148 30 06/30/03 12:56 PM
by Anonymous
* What drugs are you doing tonite?
( 1 2 all )
YouInfoIt 4,614 22 11/08/02 09:30 PM
by Loop_Theorist
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,337 topic views. 2 members, 35 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.