Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The noob got banned
    #4885904 -

I got 24 hour banned for saying im just about 18.. this meaning im around the age of 18. I dont see how everyone jumped to the assumption that im not 18 and a month, or 19 even. I am about 18 years old. I just felt like bringing the attention to the moderators that I dont get a friendly vibe from these forums and that although I will stick around, thats not the way to get new members.

Sean
PS born on Jan 1 1987 thx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: blissfulmenace]
    #4885912 -

:cheers:


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Edited by Learyfan (11/02/05 10:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: LethalX5]
    #4885916 -

harsh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: blissfulmenace]
    #4885924 -

harsh but true
dont worry bro
the mods can jump the gun, but all is well
just enjoy the forums :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: blissfulmenace]
    #4885926 -

don't let the pub get to you. a lot of the people here are really nice and good acquaintances. sorry you got booted so fast, but the people here are really edgy about minors being on the site.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: blissfulmenace]
    #4885935 -

You should come hang out in OTD.
We're much friendlier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: phi1618]
    #4885944 -

hmm.. ill check it out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: phi1618]
    #4885972 -

you know, if he did this over a little ban, he'll raise hell over OTD.

Sometimes, in moments of weakness, I want to go easy on them.  But
then I remember, they were trying to whine.

:stoned:


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: phi1618]
    #4885974 -

good lord...


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: blissfulmenace]
    #4885984 -

You have to be 18 to post here. Says so when you sign up. Legal reasons.
Your fault for admitting you are 17.
Sorry, thems the rules.

Myself.. I was 16 the first time I registered. But I didn't proclaim it.
Of course back in 98 there was only like 50 members.
Now we have like 50,000.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: Shroomism]
    #4886013 -

who was the second member here?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: blissfulmenace]
    #4886015 -

:rofl:

banz0red again


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: Jim]
    #4886047 -

...why? He claims he's 18?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: phi1618]
    #4886053 -

he claims he's almost 18


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4886078 -

OMG LIEK I R ALMOST 12 CAN I POST?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: XUL]
    #4886657 -

XUL said:
who was the second member here?



Thor - http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showmemb...&location=&bio=

I originally registered in 98.. but we had some major forum crashes in 2000 that wiped out a lot of accounts, so people had to re-register


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: XUL]
    #4886727 -

Great decision by the Mods.

One day early of being 18, can land a young man who is only 25 hours older in prison, in theory.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: gregorio]
    #4886739 -

Yayyyyyyy! :clap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: Shroomism]
    #4886883 -

Shroomism said:
You have to be 18 to post here. Says so when you sign up. Legal reasons.
Your fault for admitting you are 17.
Sorry, thems the rules.

Myself.. I was 16 the first time I registered. But I didn't proclaim it.
Of course back in 98 there was only like 50 members.
Now we have like 50,000.



Quote:
Sean
PS born on Jan 1 1987 thx



You do the math


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The noob got banned [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #4887225 -

Look at his AIM name. He's not 18.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Almost lost a friend today.. iloveraving 2,268 10 04/12/04 07:58 AM
by neuro
* Are you Stoners registered to vote?
( 1 2 all )
Ali 5,219 34 05/20/03 06:39 PM
by Anonymous
* registered sex offender
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,184 32 08/17/04 02:37 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Finaly Registered! Ginseng 842 9 11/27/03 11:29 PM
by Panoramix
* Time to Register SoDak_Stranger 516 3 08/29/04 08:52 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Another NooB introduction Pope_Adrian 652 6 11/14/05 06:50 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Friend got screwed
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 4,720 33 05/12/04 03:49 PM
by iloveraving
* Why were these few banned? RedNucleus 1,369 12 06/24/03 08:14 PM
by rommstein2001

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,245 topic views. 4 members, 236 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.