Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
Loc: Continental United States
THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!!
    #480406 - 12/05/01 04:53 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I BRING TO YOU ALL THE PROOF THAT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL IN THIS WORLD IS AMERICA!!! YES, THE U.S.A. HAS TURNED THE FOUNTAIN OF ALL GOODNESS, SADDAM HUSSEIN, INTO IT'S HAPLESS SCAPE-GOAT. BY THIER EVIL HAND THEY HAVE FORCED YET ANOTHER TO DO THEIR BIDDING!!!

BEHOLD!

MORE PROOF!!

AND THE FINAL PROOF THAT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL IS THE USA!!

--------------------
[red] Life:[/red][blue] Live it foward, understand it backward...[/blue]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Mklangelo]
    #480444 - 12/05/01 06:11 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're using factual evidence.

stick to your opinions and what you're parents told you what is true :smile:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
    #480458 - 12/05/01 06:51 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Saddam used chemical weapons on the Kurds. If the sanctions and no-fly zones imposed by the west were about humanitarianism, i dont think anyone would have a problem. It is blatantly apparent that they are not, the US doesnt give a fuck about the Kurds, their NATO ally Turkey has been opressing them for years but we dont see no-fly zones and sanctions for Turkey. It is merely used as a convenient story to sell to the masses, in order for the US to extend its striving for imperialistic world domination under the guise of 'upholding humanitarian principles'.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: mm.]
    #480580 - 12/05/01 10:06 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

And what do these sanctions prohibit?

I have never heard that they are in the interest of humanitararism. The thought was that they keep Iraq from building an army and taking over the entire region. If you have a memory that extends ten years, you will remember that he invade Kuwait and that Saudi Arabia was quite thankful for us putting him back in his place. The mistake we made was not finishing the job. And the rest of the world, who did absolutely nothing, continues to get 30 percent of their oil supply from that region while thumbing their noses at the big bad USA for imposing sanctions, which incidentally no one seems to know what they are, just that they are evil and starving the people of Iraq.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleIshmael
enthusiast

Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #482135 - 12/06/01 03:20 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I think just /why/ we didn't take out Hussein is rather revealing as to the true intentions of the United States and it's feelings about 'terrorism' and 'warlords' of Hussein's caliber. When the US first invaded Iraq during Operation Desert Shield/Storm...there was little to no resistance. We swept into the country and could have done exactly what we did with Iraq what we're planning on doing in Afghanistan - REPLACE the offending government. But we didn't do that? We've done it in countries where the 'offending' governments were MUCH less agressive when compared to Iraq - Brazil, Columbia, the Phillipines. We replaced the governments and set up our own 'democratic' regimes. But we didn't do that with Iraq...why not?

Petroleum, Iraq has much and we want it. Not only that, but we helped Sadam Hussein get power and for a while, we were allies. What that word 'allies' means in reference to someone like Saddam Hussein is that he was willing to let Western powers suck his country dry of it's one natural resource. And that's the catch - Saddam Hussein was 'stable' in the economic sense. Economically stable even if he is corrupt and 'evil'. Leaving Hussein in power allows us to keep draining oil out of his country by keeping the people in line. When economics and profit marginsare your main priority, as it is with the US government, justice takes a back seat. Even 'Infinite Justice'.

Ish

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Ishmael]
    #482422 - 12/06/01 08:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Just so ya know the main objective of the gulf war wasn't on terrorism, or to remove a dictator. It was to liberate Kuwait. Objective done...

listen there are no Black helicopters flying around your house...eat a shroom and relax

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleAgent Cooper
veteran

Loc: right behind you
    #483156 - 12/07/01 02:09 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I understand your point. However, a more substantial reason for not "finishing the job" or "leaving Hussein in power" was keeping a balance of power in the Middle East. Iraq would have possibly broken into different factions/nations & there would not be any major military power to counterbalance Iran (who at the time was quite hostile to both Iraq and the United States/western nations). Iran might have gradually taken advantage of this situation and decided to invade/control the former Iraqi nation and, of course, assume ownership of the oil.

Now that Iran is somewhat more friendly to the west, another war in Iraq (with Hussein out of power) seems likely. This war will come under the pretext of fighting terrorism, much like the pretext for our "advisor" war in Colombia is the War on Drugs.

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
    #484220 - 12/08/01 04:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

We did not take out Hussien because we did not set out to do so.

--------------------

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: mm.]
    #484432 - 12/08/01 08:07 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

SHUT-UP

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#484633 - 12/08/01 11:34 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

****SHUT-UP ****

Well put

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #486591 - 12/10/01 09:12 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Unless those are recent photos (Didn't catch a date. ) those pics were taken during the period when Iran and Irag were having a little war. The press called foul on Iraq when dipshit gassed the kurds but the government at the time (Reagan?) just said that the Iraqis were naughty instead of really doing much about it because the Iranians has 52 americans hostage. Need to kinda put stuff in perspective.

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: upupup]
    #487115 - 12/11/01 06:09 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

****The press called foul on Iraq when dipshit gassed the kurds but the government at the time (Reagan?)****

It's funny that liberals can never get away from trying to blame reagan for everthing..very predictable

****instead of really doing much about it because the Iranians has 52 americans hostage. Need to kinda put stuff in perspective. ****

UH..just so ya know the 52 hostages in Iran was during the Carter administration....so your perspective is severely flawed...besides reason for the pictures were to show how nice your buddy saddamm is.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (12/11/01 06:11 AM)

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
    #487893 - 12/11/01 07:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Once again you missed the point. I wonder if you read well. I had reagans name in parenthesis and a question mark signifying that I was not sure which president it was exactly. I wonder if they were not freed during his first term? The point is that those pictures were taken a long time ago. The US government switches alliances for it's convineice and will bed down with anyone as long as it serves it's purpose.

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Offlinekrispyfi
lumber tyrant
Loc: se usa
    #487902 - 12/11/01 08:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

you guys seem to forget that the usa uses chemical weapons, too. chemical reactions propel our bullets and missiles and drive our tanks. "don't drink that milk! it has CHEMICALS in it!!!"
nbc- nuclear chemical* biological
^
||
* this one makes no sense

/watashi wa o-warai take wo shimasu/

--------------------

If i get into some trouble TURBO BOOST will set me free.
Michael Knight you watch the bass with the K I T T.

InvisibleLenore
enthusiast
    #487904 - 12/11/01 08:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

question: why did iran siege the US embassey and take US hostages?
answer: Because the US fucked up when it decided to support the Shah. The idea that communism is not democratic led the US via CIA to foment a violent rebellion, we deserved what we got.

the US has supported both Iran and Iraq simultaniously and at different times for the purposes of making money through arms sales, supporting war and destruction, and gaining increased access to oil supplies.

and yes Reagan was an evil fucker, luckily he has gone brain dead and can no longer disturb us.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#488381 - 12/12/01 06:09 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

****Once again you missed the point****

The interesting thing is that noone gets your point

****I wonder if you read well. ****

Is that the most subsative thing you can argue about?

*****I had reagans name in parenthesis and a question mark signifying that I was not sure which president it was exactly. ****

No it was a way to mask your ignorance because there is NO issue as to who was president during the iran hostage event. Learn history before opening your mouth.

****I wonder if they were not freed during his first term?****

They were freed extremely early of Reagans first term.....notice i said FREED!!

****The point is that those pictures were taken a long time ago. ****

Do you know that? And why are you asking me...i didn't post them

****US government switches alliances for it's convineice and will bed down with anyone as long as it serves it's purpose****

NO SHIT...i guess the next thing your going to tell me is that they don't always tell the truth? Welcome to the real world little man....it's a bumby ride

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: krispyfi]
    #488382 - 12/12/01 06:12 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

please tell me your not serious

BTW: NBC = Nuclear, Biological and Chemical

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Lenore]
    #488384 - 12/12/01 06:14 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

****and yes Reagan was an evil fucker, luckily he has gone brain dead and can no longer disturb us. ****

Oh aren't you the compassionate one

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
    #492127 - 12/15/01 03:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Focus, Focus, Focus...

--------------------

Offlinejihead
addict
    #493056 - 12/16/01 04:13 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

the real reason sadam is still in power is so we can keep military bases in saudi arabia and keep the great oil fields in check. if we lost those, we would be screwed. its the same reason we;re in afghanistan, money and oil. iraq invaded kuwait with maybe 1/10 of its army and we thought it would be impressive to drop as many bombs as possible on a vastly inferior force. now we bomb iraq twice a week, every week for the last 10 years. we've killed over 1million people, half children, though our sanctions and bombing campaigns, not to mention gulf war syndrome killing our own people. think of this what you will.

--------------------
kill white noise

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order