Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
holiday season
    #488267 -

Tis the season to withstand the torture of nonstop Christmas music at work. Well it's supposed to be a "Merry" Christmas and "Happy" holidays but isn't it ironic that depression and suicide rates are highest at this time.

I myself don't suffer from holiday depression, but for some reason I always feel very strange on new year's eve. I get this profound feeling that I wouldn't exactly call depression... I can't really put a finger on it. There was only one other person I met who felt this way. And that song "old anxheim" (sp?) I think is depressing.


--------------------
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot. - Niel Gaiman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: holiday season [Re: mariasabina]
    #488269 -

I get the urge to masturbate one more time before the year is up, always try to get it to go right at 12:00, so far have been unsuccessful.

If you beleive that your a duck anus.

Peace


--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: holiday season [Re: Trail_Blazer]
    #488273 -

last year i tried the same thing, but with sex, didn't work, cause i was rolling, and didn't know that you can't blow your load while rolling, she didn't tell me till she had enough, then she started laughing


--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Truth About Christmas
( 1 2 all )
chodamunky 5,810 24 12/26/19 07:19 AM
by Metaphysician
* It's Christmas, I'm jewish, I love it franco_on 845 5 12/30/04 02:41 AM
by franco_on
* Merry Christmas Anonymous 1,255 15 12/25/02 01:30 PM
by 3eyedgod
* the secret of Christmas spud 1,261 5 12/24/02 02:18 PM
by spud
* Christmas Hypocrites *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
LunarEclipse 5,071 41 12/28/07 11:13 AM
by Icelander
* Swami Christmas Cookie Festival
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 5,736 60 12/18/03 09:02 PM
by soylent_green
* Merry Christmas to all! puzzlerok 804 9 12/24/04 11:41 PM
by shroomydan
* A Christmas Suicide
( 1 2 all )
Swami 1,669 27 12/27/02 04:05 AM
by MAIA

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
659 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.