Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4718234 -

Anybody who wishes to create a mirror should contact Deepman.

Otherwise, go to the Shroomery room at Soulseek. People there have ALL the same stuff you can find in the library... perhaps even more.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4719125 -

hrmm i wonder if you can make this thread not searchable by google.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: baraka]
    #4750698 -

Hi guys, I just wanted to stop by for a minute and say that I've just doubled the speed of the server; Also I'll be re-contacting the owners of the probable mirrors this very week.

I hope in a little while you all can enjoy this in the way Learyfan and I intended all this time. You computer folks know how hard is keping a server running on a personal computer with good speeds and all.

Thanks once again for all your understanding and I hope you enjoy the documents on the library.

:mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4750766 -

I always get the error: "421: Too many users logged on at this time"

I've never been able to view the page in question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4751673 -

Great news Deepman!


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: Rose]
    #4759538 -

Does anyone else besides me think that it might be worth getting some torrent files on-line? For example, having one torrent for each person / directory within the library (I appreciate that putting the entire library into a single torrent may be a little too much).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: TurricaN]
    #4759669 -

I have downloaded almost the entire library, id be willing to upload it to a mirror site or somthing if needed. Looks like its probably about 8gig.... fit on 2 dvds.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: baraka]
    #4759782 -

ah, not as big as I thought it was then. I was thinking that it would be around the hundred gigabyte mark at least. Maybe the entire thing could be done as a single torrent?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deepman's Psychedelic Culture Library.... Download Classic Tripping MP3's, Videos and Books!!! [Re: Rose]
    #4759898 -

Poster: Cervantes
Subject: Re: Deepman's Psychedelic Culture Library.... Download Classic Tripping MP3's, Videos and Books!!! 

Reged: 09/24/03
Posts: 6701
Loc: Dark Side of the Windmill          <----------- :grin:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4762517 -

Deepman,

just wanted to say- Thanks!! and....you rule!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary MP3's, Guided Trips....and other classic Tripping MP3's (Thanks Learyfan et all!) [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4765633 -

baraka said:
I have downloaded almost the entire library, id be willing to upload it to a mirror site or somthing if needed.  Looks like its probably about 8gig.... fit on 2 dvds.



More like 16.6GB and +4200 files :smirk: And that's not all, but I'm too lazy to update and organize everything more than once a trimester :grin:


TurricaN said:
Does anyone else besides me think that it might be worth getting some torrent files on-line?  For example, having one torrent for each person / directory within the library (I appreciate that putting the entire library into a single torrent may be a little too much).



I've tought about this a lot too, and it's probably the best idea yet. I'd love to make it happen, but I don't know how to put up a tracker... Also the organization could be a pain in the ass with the 4200+ files. Maybe we could just make a torrent per author, or subject.
I think this could be done, but I would like to see some discussion on it to find the most convenient way for everyone. If enough people is interested I'm sure we could work something out :thumbup:

CLUTCH said:
Deepman,

just wanted to say-  Thanks!!  and....you rule!



Thanks, I really appreciate it! There's a lot of people that must be thanked too, like Learyfan and Cervantes, and the unhloy ammount of people that donated documents :laugh: And of course the creators of said documents... To all of you, thanks once again!


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim Leary Guided Trips,... MP3... and other cool Tripping MP3's *DELETED* [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4844600 -

awesome thread! Althogh I am having troubles connection to the server, too many users I guess. Is there a way I can get an account if I upload or something?

I just joined the Shroomery room on soulseek, my username is "human", browse me.


--------------------
putting the "hype" back in hyperspace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psychedelics and enlightenment
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 23,732 58 10/23/17 08:57 AM
by Ferdinando
* Is there hope for the psychedelic /drug culture?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 6,357 23 04/03/04 06:38 AM
by lightset
* Psychedelic Sites... Anonymous 1,493 6 10/10/01 10:46 AM
by Anonymous
* Psychedelic Jukebox
( 1 2 all )
igor21000 1,855 29 12/13/04 06:23 PM
by MetaMountain
* Psychedelic Books?
( 1 2 all )
Zoso_UK 12,432 37 12/06/22 04:38 AM
by Zeter.Turk
* good books about psychedelics? alexgaba 2,993 6 08/07/23 09:36 PM
by maensel
* excellent site! -the psychedelic library- kbilly 1,087 7 11/27/08 06:35 PM
by Clordio
* Conscructing the Psychedelic Experience Kid 8,766 14 05/30/17 10:50 AM
by CactiLover

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
31,026 topic views. 0 members, 20 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.