Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4838127 -

Redstorm said:
I like "excellence". It just slides off the tongue.





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4838136 -

I like the word "Gullible". Somehow it is like an onomatopoeia of personal traits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4838138 -

E


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4838139 -

oscillococcinum


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: lechuck]
    #4838140 -

What is your relationship to this word co?o? Donde vives tu?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838146 -

contraction

fusion

hysterectomy

ontology


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4838148 -

Lutraphobia


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4838163 -

schadenfreude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: debianlinux]
    #4838169 -

boose :faded::beer:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838273 -

ZiRrRrrRrrP!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4838274 -

le durrrrrrr


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4838287 -

psilocyberin said:
I like the word "Gullible". Somehow it is like an onomatopoeia of personal traits.



Haha, you don't know what an onomatopoeia is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: MOTH]
    #4838312 -

EllemyshShade said:
There's something about that letter.



Is that why you began your screen name with an E as well?


Quote:
energy
everything
everyone
every time
every place
every moment.
eternity
endless.
ending.
end.
except.
exceeding.
exceptional.
evolutionary.



I love that list OneMoreRobot. The words by themselves are nice, but putting them together like that makes them flow.


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: WoodsCall]
    #4838322 -

I strung those words togetgher, didn't I? Like a little piece of linguistic jewelery, different beads and gems...

sentences are fun.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838330 -

umm

oosp i guess

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: WoodsCall]
    #4838370 -

I like the word antidisestablishmentarianism. It's really long and no-one knows what the hell you're talking about. :mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838606 -

fuck


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4838741 -

hahahaha I just read through all 6 pages looking for the word fuck. if no one said it I was going too and the very last reply was fuck.

I just came from shooting 9 holes and used it quite often.

Like some times it was just a quick, fuck :mad:

and sometimes it was a slow fuck ya :yesnod:

Influenza is fun to say.

So is afoaf.


--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4849555 -

comeuppance


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4849562 -

"Cellar door"


--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So apparently my favorite kratom vendor inst taking orders due to "market volatility " LemurLemur 986 4 03/02/18 09:47 AM
by Scott Bennett
* LNC DMTGnome 747 16 03/03/18 02:20 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* What's something cool about where you live?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
EXDIM 4,105 85 03/03/18 07:10 AM
by Plain
* WTF is up with that? *DELETED* Galvie_Flu 1,539 9 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
EffedS 18,793 160 11/07/02 04:30 PM
by Brukan
* Your favOrite winamp skins... dizZy_bOy 5,358 15 06/21/22 12:01 AM
by gamergod88
* runs away from the flames in OTD Abudiwa 1,923 13 04/01/14 09:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Mushrooms!!!!!! *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
blink 5,243 21 10/19/02 03:19 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,400 topic views. 9 members, 24 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.