Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
What`s your favorite word?
    #4837953 -

I was reading a post that was talking about cypress trees...I couldn't help but to think how much I like the word cypress.

I don't use the word daily... but every time I have seen this word, I stop and think of how much I like it. I think its the two sss-sounding syllables that appeal to me the most. It reminds me of a snake.

The question, anyone else have a word that they don't use daily but have always liked?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4837962 -

minus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Vvellum]
    #4837976 -

my fav...
Indeed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: peeper]
    #4838008 -

camel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838013 -

boobies


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4838017 -

Paradigm said:
boobies



are you sure you arent mistaing the word for the object?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4838023 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Paradigm said:
boobies



are you sure you arent mistaing the word for the object?



I think it's both. I like the word because it reminds me of when I was a kid, though now that I'm an adult, I appreciate the subject so much more.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838029 -

hubris


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838032 -

I could think of a thousand words I love right now, so I'll go off and make a list

cleavage
ubiquitous
touching
remembrance
ecstasy
data
megabyte
gazillion
zelda
planetary
sanitarium
lackadaisical
involuntary
willing
psychedelic
paradigm
snack
baseball
camera


You know what? I should stop...cause I'm gonna name everything I see if I don't!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838035 -

tintinnabulation


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: trendal]
    #4838039 -

Nice.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838043 -

medulla oblongata


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #4838047 -

delta-9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: psilog]
    #4838049 -

I should also add quintessential


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Srirachi]
    #4838050 -

dimethyltryptamine


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4838054 -

interdisciplinary

evolution

mindkiller

bass

bass

bass


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4838064 -

stentorian... so noble sounding. also, the word psilocybin itself; it just sounds cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: laotzu]
    #4838066 -

dictionary

linguistic

type


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4838070 -

lysergic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What`s your favorite word? [Re: shroomanic]
    #4838073 -

azuzena

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So apparently my favorite kratom vendor inst taking orders due to "market volatility " LemurLemur 986 4 03/02/18 09:47 AM
by Scott Bennett
* LNC DMTGnome 747 16 03/03/18 02:20 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* What's something cool about where you live?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
EXDIM 4,105 85 03/03/18 07:10 AM
by Plain
* WTF is up with that? *DELETED* Galvie_Flu 1,539 9 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
EffedS 18,793 160 11/07/02 04:30 PM
by Brukan
* Your favOrite winamp skins... dizZy_bOy 5,358 15 06/21/22 12:01 AM
by gamergod88
* runs away from the flames in OTD Abudiwa 1,923 13 04/01/14 09:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Mushrooms!!!!!! *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
blink 5,243 21 10/19/02 03:19 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,400 topic views. 10 members, 92 guests and 271 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.