Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
life-unreal dream-lucid
    #481812 -

aren't plant-drugs funny in that while your awake it's like you're dreaming and while you dream it's like your awake? it's wierd. i guess that means that life is a dream and we are only really alive while we are asleep.
hmmmm...


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: life-unreal dream-lucid [Re: rommstein2001]
    #482338 -

"A child's rhyme stuck in my head.
It said that life is but a dream.
I've spent so many years in question
to find I've known this all along."

I guess I would argue that our subconscious (where we go when we dream) is definately more real than our conscious, which exists based on the reality interpreted by our senses. The subconscious is linked to the more universal energies that make up the world. Both drugs and dreams link us up to this subconscious energy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: life-unreal dream-lucid [Re: rommstein2001]
    #482499 -

Although I can't quote any spesific sources it is my impression that the religions of most "primitive" cultures have embedded this. To me reality definately seems unreal, sometimes to the point it is like I could stretch out and touch an infinetely thin membrane that seals us off from the real worl. This is quite common amongst psychedelic users I believe :smile:

My dreams also seem so real, I even have memory of what has happened in them before I started dreaming them, that i am left with an utmost ambivalent feeling upon awakening. I more often than not wish I could go back and continue the life in my dream.

skaMariaPastora said it exactly as I think it is.


--------------------
--
Eternally boggled, flummoxed, bewildered and surprised.
theophagy.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what do you do when you get lucid?
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 1,326 20 09/14/04 10:07 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* Lucid Dreams/ Thrid Person Existential Perspective Aludyd 1,305 7 05/09/16 09:05 PM
by hTx
* Lucid dreaming - don't do it? learn now for gods sake!
( 1 2 all )
bolie 3,837 36 09/07/04 01:53 AM
by spudamore
* More thoughts on lucid dreaming... newjon 1,141 7 06/18/05 10:21 PM
by ShroomDoom
* Does lucid dreaming interfere with the function of dreaming? Annom 1,264 10 10/11/05 06:25 PM
by leery11
* lucid dreaming: an entrance to another realm popdewman 2,399 16 09/12/02 12:30 PM
by infidelGOD
* uh, wierd dream i had *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 3,285 24 11/02/02 12:17 AM
by drugcheese
* Dream Therapy? bert 513 3 05/03/04 07:52 PM
by d33p

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
779 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.