Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecomradelucifer
Stranger
not really a question about psychedelics, but I still need some advice
    #4820660 - 10/18/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Hey.

A friend of mine recently came into some blue Afghani papaver seeds. He would like to know how risky growing and harvesting them is for personal use-he has no plans to sell.

Also, he would like to know what the effects are like, and a good introduction dose

Sorry if this doesn't belong on the shroomery, but he knows this place gives out fantastic advice

Thanks,

-CL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: not really a question about psychedelics, but I still need some advice [Re: comradelucifer]
    #4820694 - 10/18/05 01:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well... uh...
it is illegal...
but if you dont tell anybody (pbviously he already fucked that up)
then who will know...
ive yet to have any cops do a random plant check in my garden, and its not like 99% of street cops would recognize papaver somniferum over any other poppy...
id say plant it with som other varieties to cover your ass...
so far as effects, dosinn and the like
check out this great web site www.erowid.org

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinecomradelucifer
Stranger
Re: not really a question about psychedelics, but I still need some advice [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4820761 - 10/18/05 01:37 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

very cool

but I can't find any info on proper smoking dosage, and I don't want my friend to end up ODing...can anybody tell me a proper dosage?

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: not really a question about psychedelics, but I still need some advice [Re: comradelucifer]
    #4820788 - 10/18/05 01:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/plants/poppy/poppy.shtml

i didn't verify that the information is there, but i'm almost certain you can find what you're looking for.

:thumbup:

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#4820798 - 10/18/05 01:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well well well

i couldnt find a clear cut dosing schedule on erowid either, amazingly enough...

well my undestanding of it all is that you can simply scratch the outer layer of the pod, collect the goo, let it dry, and snort it, so far as how much... start with a little and work your way up to where you want to be...
be carefull...
i talked to this old hippy once about eating some of that goo...
he said he hallucinated worse than he ever did from any LSD

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: not really a question about psychedelics, but I still need some advice [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4820845 - 10/18/05 01:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
i talked to this old hippy once about eating some of that goo...
he said he hallucinated worse than he ever did from any LSD

lol, that guys full of shit. probably just lying to you cause he thinks it makes him look cool.

and as far as snroting the latex, i doubt you would want to do that. basically just put some in a vapouriser(like meth pipe style) or on a peice of thick foil and chase the dragon. just take a few hits until you start to feel the effects.

noone should know that your doing this. you can always get caught though. its true not many people know about poppies but theres always someone.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Re: not really a question about psychedelics, but I still need some advice [Re: A0999]
    #4820879 - 10/18/05 02:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hippies don't lie.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: not really a question about psychedelics, but I still need some advice [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4820898 - 10/18/05 02:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

he siad he went to reach for his beer and his arm just kept going, when it reached the wall, the wall convexed in and his hand kept going, the entire room followed and it turned into outer space...
maybe he had a flashback just then...
:rofl:

--------------------

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

#4820903 - 10/18/05 02:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

weirder things have happened.

i don't see why not.

:grin:

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #4821051 - 10/18/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
he siad he went to reach for his beer and his arm just kept going, when it reached the wall, the wall convexed in and his hand kept going, the entire room followed and it turned into outer space...
maybe he had a flashback just then...
:rofl:

Haha, I want to meet this dude...

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: not really a question about psychedelics, but I still need some advice [Re: Syle]
    #4821293 - 10/18/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hes uh...
out there

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag