Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
An epic battle over marijuana....people died.
    #4809619 -

The hot sun beat down as the opposing forces met in a clash to decide
who would take the weed.The stakes were high. Enough weed to get you and all your buddies high for a long long time.

the good guys were defeated and the bad guys toked up and went on a rampage


everyone started getting in on the act,a 3 way had broken out.

hell, even Geordi got some.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: joe666]
    #4809673 -

joe666 said:
hell, even Geordi got some.




I love happy endings! :inlove: :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4809680 -

:borfase:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: joe666]
    #4809681 -

a lot of good men died in that scuffle


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: HB]
    #4809708 -

it was like blackhawk down
'cept with sexxor


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: joe666]
    #4809740 -

if you lose your money,
great god don't lose your mind.

:smile:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: joe666]
    #4809768 -

Yeah, cause when you're out with your women, your wife will be at home, cooking your food, doing your dirt, buddy what you trying to do?








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: joe666]
    #4809796 -

Way too much time on your hands man.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: Learyfan]
    #4809803 -

Learyfan said:
Yeah, cause when you're out with your women, your wife will be at home, cooking your food, doing your dirt, buddy what you trying to do?




Women like treated like trash. They told me.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: joe666]
    #4809856 -

Man, you have all of the old action figures(dolls)1! I used to have all of them, but time took it all away:sad:.  Helluva post, too!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: joe666]
    #4809991 -

I had no idea you were funding the stoned Destro guerilla forces. :shocked:  YOU CAPITALIST PIG! :wink:


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: HB]
    #4810295 -

dude, I'm never out on your side of town anymore.

did you get your ride fixed up?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: afoaf]
    #4810440 -

the ride will never be 'fixed', it's a POS lemon, so my current plan is to go make a big hoo-ha at the audi dealership and demand retribution ... endless, endless problems =\

it DRIVES, but only if you consider barely making it from A to B driving ...

if you find yourself in these parts gimme a ring, otherwise i'll let YOU know once i have a working mobile transporter, which will be sooner than later in some way or another ...

sushiii and sakeeeee should do the trick ... and i know you dont like buds or anything, but uh ... :wink:









--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: joe666]
    #4810474 -

OMG.

No he didn't.... :rolleyes:


--------------------
_________________________________________________

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: 420Girl]
    #4810616 -

i would have never died for that weed lol.


nice story, it made me cry.


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: 420Girl]
    #4810624 -

420Girl said:
OMG.

No he didn't.... :rolleyes:



:lol:

Yes. Yes he did. I thought it was awesome! Joe always comes up with some shit to make me laugh. I really dig his collection of old G.I Joe shit. :thumbup: :grin:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An epic battle over marijuana....people died. [Re: blissedout]
    #4810642 -

I have GOT to remember to hide the camera at night before I go to bed.

Joe is freaking hilarious when he starts making up stories. I crack up all the time. You guys just got a small visual of what I get to experience on a daily basis.

And that story seemed kinda tame for a joe666 story.


--------------------
_________________________________________________

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Canucks battle marijuana forest. Paramemetic 1,221 6 10/13/06 03:25 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Darth Vader vs. Sauron [The Real Battle]
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 6,215 69 05/06/11 07:06 AM
by Doc_T
* A Teahouse Interview with In(di)go in Germany World Spirit 3,399 13 04/12/05 08:08 AM
by In(di)go
* Geordi Could sure use some Help.
( 1 2 all )
goobler 1,830 25 05/06/04 12:46 PM
by goobler
* Troops battle 10-foot marijuana plants distgre1 1,131 16 10/14/06 04:17 PM
by unbeliever
* Marijuana church protected by constitution???
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 2,934 20 05/02/06 09:19 PM
by dr0mni
* Quitting Marijuana
( 1 2 all )
frank_grimes 5,958 34 02/02/03 05:35 AM
by Killjoy
* why does cleaning always feel endless and not worth the effort? Delyrium 1,247 10 11/12/06 08:52 PM
by unbeliever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
953 topic views. 2 members, 67 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.