Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsillyKat
Loc: Southern IL
First timer tips pweeze help!
    #477369 - 12/02/01 05:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Heyia, I appreciate the help if any is given. Meaning Pweeze help Me!!!
I am a looooooong time acidhead from the midwest, and as people may or may not know, shrooms are hard as hell to get round thease parts. I am currently bout to grow my first crop of puerto ricans and dose for the FIRST time ever. I am EXTREAMLY sensitive to substances (ex: one beer=plastered one toke=baked one hit=fried a good loopey 12 hours) When i say sensitive i mean sensitive...I am wondering about dosage for such a sensitive person. I will be taking my first trip with my BF and one other friend (all inexperienced in the shroomie fing) I am used to forcing a controlled envirnment for my acid trips, and I expect to be doing the same for shrooms, as i live with my parents. the rules are currently as followed: 1. You dont go downstairs 2. YOU CANT FLY 3. There is no "ALONE TIME" I have several trip toys left over from my acidhead days, so i'm fine there. Just kinda wondering what to expect in the ways of paranoia. Tell me bout some of your better experiences, and how you handle yourself if you start to go all wonkey and bad. (i personaly prefer acid over pot, cause i can controll my state of mind simply by reasuring myself) (pot makes me go all wonkey, bad and catatonic) I am also wondering bout the mind fuck effects.. pot makes my brain go so fast i cant catch up...Acid makes my mind race, but my comprehenion skills go up too so i'm not like george jetson on that dog walky thing) but i've rambled too long now. so just tell me every bleedin' thing you know and keep in mind i'm used to vivid hallucinations and stuffs like that.

Okey nuff now
Fankies for help

kat (now viewed as a big dork for having shitty sentence structure, bad grammer, and worse spelling)

--------------------
"I could do without the snot"
"IN YOUR FACE SPACE COYOTE!"
"Mabey the dingo ate your baby"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
Re: First timer tips pweeze help! [Re: PsillyKat]
    #477389 - 12/02/01 05:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

First off... dose early on in the night if your parents are gonna be home and you don't want to be awake when they're getting up. Second off, cover up all the clocks you'd have a chance of seeing, heh. (read my post "f*** time"). Shrooms are my favorite hallucinogen, then lsd. All the times I've tripped where I had to worry about not doing anything that could get me caught I've had to spend a good part of the trip just to keep myself from worrying. If you trip really hard and start wondering who you are and all that stuff just try and remember that you're on shrooms and you can't die or anything. I usually tell myself that this is piece of time just for me and that its time I should enjoy. Me and my friend where tripping once and came to the conclusion that shrooms contain time in them and by eating them they're giving you more time than other people have and thats why time goes so slow, so we'll refer to shrooms as "time" when we're talking about them now, lol. I'd just recommend taking around 2 - 3 dry grams or 10 - 15 fresh grams, maybe less. Make sure you have good music to listen to, also... when you first start tripping try and get use to talking in a voice thats not too loud and not a whisper, I usually can't judge how loud I'm talking once I start tripping and that could make you get paranoid also. If you dose around 9pm you probably won't be going to bed until 4 or 5 am, so make sure you take that into consideration. Uhm... don't do anything other than shrooms your first trip, getting stoned and tripping at the same time can be pretty crazy even after you've tripped many times. Other than that, just make sure you're in a comfortable, relaxed, unparanoid mood and have fun : )

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

OfflinePsillyKat
Re: First timer tips pweeze help! [Re: DarK_SavioR]
    #477433 - 12/02/01 06:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds about exactly like the way i do my cid trips..i go around and cover up allll the clocks, have good music, good lighting and good toys...We will only take our trips on saturdays and fridays, as we know how bad acid makes you feel the next day.. but fankies..i am looking foreward to the shroomin' funs..if only my spores would freakin' get here

--------------------

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
    #477487 - 12/02/01 07:00 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Coming down from shrooms isn't that bad... I never feel shitty or anything, just feel goofy. Shrooms don't burn you out or anything though, as soon as you come all the way down (don't feel goofy anymore) you feel normal again. Thats always a positive thing : ) Sometimes movies or video games can be fun, not usually though. I can't stand watching a movie when I'm tripping, at least not until after I'm coming back down from the peak. Some games can be fun, it just really depends on the mood you're in. If you have a window in your room I recommend you look outside for a little while once you start tripping. The sky, stars, tree's, ground, etc is the most beautifull thing when you're tripping.

When I'm in my room tripping I turn on the blacklight, turn on some trance, turn on any other visual enjoyment I feel like having on, and chill. Its nice to fix up your room so its got a good feel to it if you plan on having it as a place to trip. I've got a room upstairs so I have walls that have those angled walls connecting them to the ceiling. I have the glow in the dark star stickers covering from where the walls begin to angle all the way across the ceiling. It adds a nice feel to the room when I'm tripping, I also have a couple recliners, two 4ft blacklights, a strobe light, a laser ball (not mirror ball), lava lamp, a small dinner table, and a bunch of other little stuff to make it more comfortable : ) I'm just trying to say that its definately not a bad idea to make it a cool place to trip if you plan on being there while you're tripping. My friends and I love to crash at my house after a long night, we call it the "moon room" cause it feels like a little place on the moon (another thing that came to mind when we where tripping). The carpet looks like sand or something with the blacklight on and the stars have that atmosphere feeling to them where the ceiling is angled.

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

OfflinePsillyKat
    #477536 - 12/02/01 07:29 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

one of my trips last winter stood there with my window open and played with the 10 inches of snow that had collected on the roof outside my room..i had a blacklight shining out the window..SNOW IS PURPLE UNDER BLACKLIGHT it's a good thing cid messes with your temperature cause i didnt get cold (fank gawd) oh yes..nature is my bestest friend on any trip..i'm glad it'll be just as cool probably better on shrooms.. me and my bf have this habbit of staring at my door while it does the breathing thing... on it is a poster of vangough's starry night..after that we would go out and look at the sky, it would start doing the same thing as the painting..jeeeeze..it's nice to know how vangough saw the world while painting on absinthe...very pury..
Games wize i usualy end up playing n20 for playstation (you play a little spaceship that shoots theas cartooney lookin bugs..you are traveling REALY fast down a lighted tube full of trippy colors.it's kinda hard to play under the influence but well worth it for the visuals...bustamove is good too very kiddy(watch out though it's addictive as hell and alot of people hate it) taking showers has always been nice..feels very primordial..hummmm..what else do i do...usualy have about 20 glow sticks...(get a bunch of the little ones and stick them in a clear poster tube with both ends closed and just mess with it) those touchabubbles things (the bubbles you can touch are nice) and teknobubbles..(black light reactive) they make cool patterns when they pop too...i played with them for about an hour...they kept popping on my legs..by the end i kept thinking my legs got cut off and replaced with a small section of the sky...weird (another place where the you can't fly rule comes in) i should probably stop wranting though..i like toys..everyone does..toys is great toys
oh one more
get some glowing gak or goooze or that slimegunk you get at toystores...and sit under a blacklight...try to remove all the nonglowing bits from it..it'll keep you busy till dawn..lol

ENOUGH! psillykat

--------------------

Offlinewindex
old hand
    #477629 - 12/02/01 08:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

lol, and i thought i was the only one in the midwest locating things....

Here's my advice, if you can, make sure there fresh non-dried. In my experences fresh gives a smother trip with no after taste. Dried tends to get stuck in teeth so the taste sticks around. I dont use the grind and mix method. I figure, "if a things worth doing its worth doing right".

Edited by windex (12/02/01 08:48 PM)

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

#477644 - 12/02/01 08:49 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

why cover up the clocks?

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

#477646 - 12/02/01 08:50 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

why cover up the clocks? Also my firend is growing and my first trip is gonna be from his crop. I asked what I should take the first trip and I got that same reply. Is everyone givin me bad advice, cause I'm not overly sensative to anything.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

OfflinePsillyKat
Re: First timer tips pweeze help! [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #477647 - 12/02/01 08:52 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

cause it's nice to not have any concept of time whatsoever..it's one of the few times where i dont need it to make sence..i'm not trying to do anything by a specific time..therefor the trip can seem like days, months, seconds...whatever..having a concept of time during a trip usualy depresses me..

--------------------

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
    #477751 - 12/02/01 10:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I hate time when I'm tripping, some trips it seams like a minute lasts an hour... other trips its been like an hour only lasts a minute. I'm like psillykat, I don't like the concept of time when I'm tripping. It makes the night seam to last longer when you don't know the time. When you do know the time or have a clock to look at it can sometimes make it seam like time is going by really fast. When I trip somewhere and cover up the clocks it will seam like the night lasted forever. In the situation of being at home with parents downstairs you worry about what time they wake up and wether or not you will be sober by then. I can't judge how long time is when I'm tripping (I don't even think I could count out three seconds without being off) and that can mess with me. I've heard people say that they've freaked out thinking about time when they where tripping. Dunno why I don't like time so much when I'm tripping, might just be a thing with some people, heh.

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: PsillyKat]
    #477790 - 12/02/01 10:52 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Re: First timer tips pweeze help! [Re: ]
    #477826 - 12/02/01 11:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ya, I forgot about the temperature stuff.... sometimes I'll trip and not be able to tell wether I'm hot or cold. I've put on winter jackets and stuff before thinking I was cold. I also love the comfort of a cover over me when I feel like that, it doesn't even have to do with the temperature, I just like the way the cover feels. Personally, my choice of music is some nice trance... house is pretty good when I'm coming up on the trip, I like some nice smooth trance after that though (oakenfold, paul van dyke, etc). Uhm, another warning is that when they first start kicking in you may have some anxiety. Go with what newt said and talk to someone and maintain a nice positive feeling. Don't worry about that anxiety, you'll be feeling great after you pass that little stage. Shrooms do a lot more to your mind than lsd, you'll probably begin to prophesize about everything that comes to mind : ) Its all good though. My visuals are usually weird and not "aztec"ish and stuff. I'll see weird "acid burn" designs on faces and stuff, black stuff always dissolves into white stuff, and stuff moves around on me. Stuff will like jump from one place to another instantly then there will be a slower trace following it, I think thats a really common visual for people to have, its one of my favorites though : ) Another cool thing to look at is your carpet, as stupid as that sounds... you'll see a lot of patterns in that and you can go rub something across the carpet to change the scenery, heh. You may have some auditory hallucinations also, I'll hear outer space type noises sometimes... that stuffs really cool though. I'll also think someone said my name or knocked on the door sometimes too. Its all good though, I'm pretty sure you're going to have a nice experience with your first trip : ) I think we've told you enough stuff to have you prepared. PM any of us is you have any questions, or just post it here.

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

OfflinePsillyKat
Re: First timer tips pweeze help! [Re: ]
    #477878 - 12/03/01 12:30 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

yis..pot does the bad things to me..but i havnt done it for about 3 years now so i'm fine...and driving well..hehe i dont ever want to do that again..seems a bit too video game like.

but, thanks for your help everyone..i look foreward to future posts

feel free to leave me any trip toy ideas that havnt previously been mentioned in this thread. and well..anything that you think of that i havnt been told..i'm always open to ideas

the end
me

--------------------

OfflinePsillyKat
    #478233 - 12/03/01 10:54 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I GOT MY SPORES!!!! YAYAYAYAYYA!

OKAY NUFF NOW
*Does the happy dance*
byebye
psilly

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order