Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741930 -

Loafy said:
Nope, I wasn't caught. I just feel rehab is the best choice as of right now.
It's pretty little stuff right now, but what if I continure like this?
Who knows where i'll end up.



It's not that hard to control your actions if you honestly want to bro. Alcohol is not the reason you went out and did what you did. Alcohol only intensifies your emotions and feelings. You could have controlled those actions/feelings but you chose not to. You were obviously not piss drunk or you wouldnt have been able to do what you did.

I don't know how severely addicted to alcohol you are but if you feel this is your best option than that is great. However realize alcohol was not the reason you did what you did. :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741946 -

good luck, man! take good care and we'll be waiting for you...  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4742044 -

psilocyberin said:
no such thing as a cocaine addiction. They always turn into crack addiction. No matter how rich you are.



I know 3 people who were sent to rehab for coke. They always did powder. One of my friends got sent away for 20 months.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4742065 -

mattzdope said:
It's not that hard to control your actions if you honestly want to bro. Alcohol is not the reason you went out and did what you did. Alcohol only intensifies your emotions and feelings. You could have controlled those actions/feelings but you chose not to. You were obviously not piss drunk or you wouldnt have been able to do what you did.

I don't know how severely addicted to alcohol you are but if you feel this is your best option than that is great. However realize alcohol was not the reason you did what you did. :sun:



Dude I know exactly what you mean Mattzdope. Last week I was in the local dive bar and me and two friends order a pitcher. Then the other friend orders a cap't and coke. We drink all of that shit and order another pitcher and a friend suggests "Hey man wana leave?" I said "We just ordered another pitcher" He says "We can just walk out on the tab" so I was like "yeah shure" I have felt bad ever since about it. That was such a dick thing to do. I confided in a friend about it the next day and he told me I should go back and pay them for it but I don't even have the balls to do that it's pathetic. I really can't blame it on the alcohol because I wasn't pissed drunk or anything I just had that scum bag in me or something. But im still not checking myself into rehab or anything  :wink:

I will never do anything like that again though.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4742073 -

Oh yeah to top it all off as we were pulling out of the parking lot my buddy makes and illegal turn and get pulled over right there! Talk about instant karma. The cop knew he was drunk but let our other friend drive home after checking them both out for warrents. We were so lucky its redicoulus.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4742545 -

Well you could always go to the bar and say you were so drunk you didn't realize what you were doing.. :wink:

That is pretty crazy you got pulled over right after you left the bar. You guys are lucky the cop didnt arrest your friend and charge him with DWI. :crazy:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4742566 -

mattzdope said:
Well you could always go to the bar and say you were so drunk you didn't realize what you were doing.. :wink:

That is pretty crazy you got pulled over right after you left the bar. You guys are lucky the cop didnt arrest your friend and charge him with DWI. :crazy:



Thats what my friend said I should tell them. But I can't do that with a straight face because I knew damn well what I was doing. I was stealing and that is really fucked up. And yeah my friend is lucky because thats the second time he has been pulled over obviously drunk as hell and been let go. Me I have gotten convicted of one DUI and arrested for another but not convicted.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4742595 -

I am in court ordered drug diverson classes, it is not rehab..it is a lot of education, and it is expensive, but they do it other then jail.
I am learning a lot though, I might as well..I pay $230 a month for them.. but it beats sitting in jail. I wouls still have to pay for jail anyway.. they make you pay for jail time served now too.. another bullshit way to make money off of people.
But if you have a problem, I wish you the best of luck and getting the help you need!... :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* *Making Alcohol part 2
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 4,333 38 01/19/05 01:32 PM
by PrisonSong
* Alcohol - The scourge of man.
( 1 2 3 all )
morphius2661 5,895 53 12/03/06 02:44 AM
by DrEllisDTripper
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety
* You know your an alcoholic when... Spooge 1,250 19 05/16/06 11:27 PM
by wrestler_az
* mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,631 30 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by idiotek
* MLB pitcher who pitched on acid barfightlard 5,839 15 01/12/05 09:51 PM
by Its Pat
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,556 49 04/23/05 12:48 PM
by TODAY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,293 topic views. 7 members, 184 guests and 402 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.