Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741180 -

Loafy said:
alohalism.



I hear many Hawaiians suffer from this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Brugman]
    #4741236 -

Brugman said:
Loafy said:
alohalism.



I hear many Hawaiians suffer from this.



lol.

Loafy how long will you be in there for? It shouldnt take that long to quit alchohal should it?


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: sublimistri]
    #4741331 -

It takes the rest of your life.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741351 -

Good luck Loafy. :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741432 -

After witnessing my cokehead friend's failed attempt last week at rehab, it would make me feel great to see somebody, namely you, actually pull through. I'm sure it's a tough thing, but if you really want to do it you will.

Much luck, Loafy!!


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: WoodsCall]
    #4741437 -

no such thing as a cocaine addiction. They always turn into crack addiction. No matter how rich you are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4741447 -

i like crack :twitchy:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4741452 -

hrm, this thread isn't about that, so I will hold back any ruthless comments I may have :grin:

:crankey:


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741460 -

Best of luck in your travels, Loafy.

I have two alcoholics in my family; one married in and one blood. The blood alcoholic caused a rift in my family (actually, numerous times over the past 25 years). The married in alcoholic ruined what was left of the "good side" of my family.

Don't be 'that guy'.

Take care of yourself, man.

:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741469 -

yea man, good luck on this. try to succeed on gettin off it and staying off it. iv tried to give up boose like.. shit to many times to remember now, but i always come crawling back to the bottle:( its torture, but shit once ur off it u feel SO good:D just DO NOT do back to it after u get off, its the worst feeling ever


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4741548 -

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

What a night, let me tell you a little. First I was hanging on the corner whichc is a little dangerous. I came across two crack heads, I asked them if they had any weed, they said they was looking for crack haha. I punched one of the crackheads and took his money. Fucking idiot had 2 bucks.

Then I was walking around going into cars and checking their glove compartements. Only a few cars. Found nothing in each of them so I gave up.

Then I went in the yard of this guy that died a while back. I tried to get into his house and garage. Couldn't do it. So I have up.

THEN I went into my old friends garage (he's rich) and tooke some champagine(sp?) and black velvet whiskey.


After my rush from all of this was over I went in. Realized what the fuck I just did. Made arrangements, and I should be leaving monday.






Let me tell you all something else. Never in my life would I have done this sober. Yea, I know it was very very very stupid, but what a rush.

God, I never thought I would turn out to be this. And I don't want to continure like this. I want to make something of myself.

and that's why i'm going.

/end stupidity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741561 -

/begin life anew


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741574 -

Okay, have fun! Take pics!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: WoodsCall]
    #4741583 -

Damn, that's fucked up loafy. At least you know you need to get your shit together. Props for that.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741598 -

/wonders what a rich kid is doing with Black Velvet whiskey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741616 -

i hear that man, boose will make u do crazy things. one time i got drunk and me and my friends robbed my other friends out door fridge:lol: i stuck into his back yard (and hes got a rottwieler:shiftyeyes: but he was cool with me so i just pet him and he left me alone:grin:) and jacked abunch of food and bounced lol as i was leaving the fucking motion detector light went on so we blitzed and jumped into some bushes and his fucking dad comes out there lol i was like o shit, then i got home and im like fuck wutd i just do haha


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Adden]
    #4741686 -

Okay, so he's a lot more wealthy than most people around here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741769 -

Did you get caught doing any of this stuff? Are you in legal trouble for anything? Or have you just decided to go to rehab of your own accord?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4741787 -

Nope, I wasn't caught. I just feel rehab is the best choice as of right now.
It's pretty little stuff right now, but what if I continure like this?
Who knows where i'll end up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4741896 -

yea dont even risk it. just go to rehab, do wutchyu gotta do, and get off the shit. drugs can make ppl do crazy things... just make sure u dont go back to it, trust me i know wut im talking about, cause once u get off it u feel so alive, start working out, smoke lots of weed if u need to, do anything to keep ur mind off boose. cause once u go back to it, it takes u over and its really hard to get off it again


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* *Making Alcohol part 2
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 4,333 38 01/19/05 01:32 PM
by PrisonSong
* Alcohol - The scourge of man.
( 1 2 3 all )
morphius2661 5,895 53 12/03/06 02:44 AM
by DrEllisDTripper
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety
* You know your an alcoholic when... Spooge 1,250 19 05/16/06 11:27 PM
by wrestler_az
* mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,631 30 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by idiotek
* MLB pitcher who pitched on acid barfightlard 5,839 15 01/12/05 09:51 PM
by Its Pat
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,559 49 04/23/05 12:48 PM
by TODAY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,293 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.