Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Well, i'm going to rehab
    #4740133 -

Please bump this thread many of times.

I got into some trouble last night. And now i'm fucked to rehab about my alohalism.

Please keep bumping this thread and remember me :sad:

I will see you all when i'm done. Good bye.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4740135 -

What a fucking night. Wish me luck there please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4740137 -

good luck


I take it is court ordered?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4740138 -

Rehab is for quitters, and nobody likes a quitter. I mean...good luck to you.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4740139 -

I guess I fell into the Rocks life system.

I feel weird now, going to rehab. I wonder what it's going to be like

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4740140 -

lots of fingerpainting and masturbation...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4740141 -

do you want to stop drinking?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: goobler]
    #4740142 -

Pretty much just to set my life straight.

If it's not for that, i'm sure it would be court ordered.

McKenna: Hey, make fun of me all you want. I'm doing it for the right reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4740143 -

Wasn't making fun of you man. Respect.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: goobler]
    #4740144 -

do you feel that your alcohol dependance is entirely your fault, or in some way genetic?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4740146 -

if you truly want to change it will be ok there...

but then again if you really wanted to change you wouldn't need rehab

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4740147 -

Well i'm going to bed now. I will post if I don't go. I'm pretty sure I am though.


Good bye for a long time. This has been one of the greatest things of my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4740148 -

me...hell no I'm Irish...is a god given right to drink

:guinness::guinness::guinness::guinness::guinness::guinness::guinness:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: goobler]
    #4740151 -

Aye, I'm Irish as well.  :irishtoast:


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #4740155 -

bah! irish people have no more tolerance than anyone else. I work with off-the-boat irish people. They get sloshed, the only difference I can tell is that they manage to stay upright and dont fall over.
I believe this is due to strong calf muscles from balancing upon tip-toe for hours trying to nail the goat in the ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4740157 -

maybe not more tolerance(or they are just tricking you :wink: so you don't follow them home to their pot  o' gold)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: goobler]
    #4740163 -

pot o' gold = a shot of tullamore dew

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4740172 -

I drink Bushmills thank you very much.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4740180 -

ewwwwww
glenmorainge here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, i'm going to rehab [Re: goobler]
    #4740184 -

I drink Boddingtons (beer) .... Go England!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* *Making Alcohol part 2
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 4,333 38 01/19/05 01:32 PM
by PrisonSong
* Alcohol - The scourge of man.
( 1 2 3 all )
morphius2661 5,895 53 12/03/06 02:44 AM
by DrEllisDTripper
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety
* You know your an alcoholic when... Spooge 1,250 19 05/16/06 11:27 PM
by wrestler_az
* mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,631 30 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by idiotek
* MLB pitcher who pitched on acid barfightlard 5,839 15 01/12/05 09:51 PM
by Its Pat
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,557 49 04/23/05 12:48 PM
by TODAY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,293 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.