Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I want to eat a cake
    #471672 -

Anyone tried eating a cake?


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #471779 -

I had a piece of devils food cake last night that left something to be desired, or maybe that's just because I didn't have any milk...

Oq


--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: Olgualion]
    #471791 -

LMFAO!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #471814 -

I havnt eatin a cake or anything, but i think you should pioneer it! Take a fully cultivated cake, a fork, and dig in! tell me what its like, good luck cleanin the puke off the floor though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: Mavrick127]
    #471817 -

If anything use an extraction tek. like the cranberry one.


--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: phrozendata]
    #471820 -

I love cake. :)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #471955 -

Me and a friend ate a cake aboute a week ago. A hour later nothing was haping so we smoked some pot. After a joint or two it kicked in. It was more of body high but not that funny feal like moshrooms or weed. It was very strange my ferand sead he could feal his thoughts moveing threw his head. And I think thates the best way to describe it. Ether we triped caus of the weed mixed with cake or it was just the cake. but eather way I think you shoude try it.
(buy good bud if you do.)
(also get a two leter soda to wash it down.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #471961 -

These people are not your friends. I made a cake into tea once with fair resilts. Hippie3 told me that I was doomed (think I am ok). Don't eat vermiculite. Hurts on the way out. Good luck!!!!!


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #472007 -

dude, you're nuts to want to actually eat a cake of substrate. Are you that impatient to trip that you won't wait until their fully matured? Plus, that mycelium looks pretty nasty in the glass jars man. Ewww. ;{ Plus, why ruin what could turn out to be nice healthy sized mushrooms. Well, that's my goal at least, some nice big fat cambodian mushies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #472158 -

Somebody left the cake out in the rain........






--------------------

"Puny earthlings do not yet know the meaning of the word suffering!!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to eat a cake [Re: Necron99]
    #472243 -

I have blended them with orange juice and strained that. Not TOO bad. I personally cannot just dig into one of those, but I have a severe aversion to mushroom and related flavors, I'm always looking for ways around it. I have seen someone do it, just start chewing. EWWWWW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* eating cakes?????????? thisone 1,870 8 11/14/02 02:56 AM
by MsPacMan
* Re: Eating cakes dmb420 1,666 9 05/02/01 05:45 PM
by Anagathka
* Re: can u eat cakes Anonymous 3,446 13 01/16/00 06:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Re: eating cakes slither 889 3 03/16/01 06:27 AM
by emetheus
* eating the mycelium (Foolproof Tek w/ BRF)?????? matamore 5,035 8 10/04/18 04:10 PM
by bodhisatta
* cranberry juice? wheres the vodka! hyper_dermic 2,483 7 10/06/02 04:36 PM
by hyper_dermic
* vermiculite ontop of cake? ihavetofindit 1,103 9 10/21/02 04:24 AM
by VSOPXO
* Re: The NEW extraction results... Suntzu 999 1 03/11/01 08:46 AM
by LiquidGaia

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,417 topic views. 11 members, 271 guests and 263 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.