Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Need help with some horse poo! O_O
    #4695311 -

Okay so as its nearing the end of the warm seasons around where I live I finally went the extra mile and found some horse poop to stock up on for the winter!  I went searching all over my town (rather urban, no farms :frown: ) and what do you know, No poo :frown:...

So I begin asking my friends if they know who has a stable or something, and Im in luck, My friend J owns a horse and said I can have all the stable poo I need! So I got some poo and Im not sure if its useable...

Its stable manure, It has some shavings in it and smells of horses... its a bit aged though, Sorry no pics =/, should I leech it and then pick out the hay or w/e? or do I scratch this entire project :frown:  Thanks guys! :smile:


--------------------
----I excel in not giving a shit...

Edited by Kaydren (09/22/05 04:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help with some horse poo! O_O [Re: Kaydren]
    #4695966 -

Bump? The faster I know the faster I can start doing what I need to do ^_^ thx


--------------------
----I excel in not giving a shit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help with some horse poo! O_O [Re: Kaydren]
    #4695969 -

Never mind I take that back, IM a ficken idiot, Sorry!


--------------------
----I excel in not giving a shit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Horse poo w/o straw? thatbig 794 13 08/18/04 02:06 AM
by thatbig
* horse poo from stables strang 858 3 03/27/03 02:36 PM
by strang
* POO NO NEED TO BE AFRAID yodabuds 1,077 7 07/14/05 11:22 PM
by sludge
* Horse versus Cow Poo
( 1 2 all )
FungusMan 11,636 32 11/13/09 07:12 PM
by telekid
* Poo Problem
( 1 2 all )
wikedanjel 2,124 28 12/26/02 06:13 AM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Composted, old horse poo patchwork 706 6 06/20/05 11:25 PM
by patchwork
* Questions on my poo... total 575 9 08/28/05 07:39 PM
by total
* Horse Poo users
( 1 2 all )
Drummer 3,554 32 09/04/02 07:03 PM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
446 topic views. 18 members, 163 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.