Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

Loc: NearYurFeet ^.;.^
intense flashback
    #4679560 - 09/18/05 11:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Whenever i trip i always tend to spend at least 10 minutes or so staring into a mirror. Ever since the first time i smoked weed while i was fryin, smoking pot alone has never been the same..

So today i wake n baked and i went into the bathroom to take a piss and i found my self just staring aimlessley into the mirror. When i focused on my face it very vividly resembled just like when i was trippin. This whole time i was in a really dreamy trance state. All the colors that made up my face just slid off my head in my reflection.

It was so clear to, it was as if the color was as fluid as water and it just streamed / splashed down from my head. It was a little bit scary cause i do not wanna become schizophrenic and that was a very vivid hallucination.

does anybody else have HPPD like this? 
:crazyeyes:

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: intense flashback [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #4679688 - 09/19/05 12:10 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It's common to experience slight visual effects and have trippier highs after doing shrooms and other psychadelics.

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

Loc: NearYurFeet ^.;.^
Re: intense flashback [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4679723 - 09/19/05 12:20 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I kind of enjoy it but i'm sure its not the best sign of good mental health.. but oh well, i need to take it easy for a bit.

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: intense flashback [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #4679785 - 09/19/05 12:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I think that's completely normal dude, and I don't believe it's a sign of mental ilness at all.
When I ate shrooms my first time, my friend was like "holy shit.. dude.. go in .. the bath.. bathroom.. and wash.. your hands.. water..so.. good.. its like.. ecstacy"
So I went in the bathroom to wash my hands. I looked up and saw my face in the mirror, and it looked very alien. I started seeing the skin melt off my face. I was in there a good 15 min staring at my face before I realized i was holding up the line :rofl:

Other times when I get so stoned i can barely walk, if i look in the mirror i hate it.. i always see myself aging and turning old and ugly. I feel im not attractive at all, and I "see" all the traits from my parents. I don't htink i'm ugly, but it makes me depressed about getting older, and having less in life to look foward to.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
Re: intense flashback [Re: Limelight]
    #4680486 - 09/19/05 02:39 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

^^^that's funny

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience