Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #12777195 - 06/21/10 02:56 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomerRoss said:
i dont know about tripping, but when im blazed i cant help but dance in the mirror:shrug:
:awedance: exactly like this

One of the first times I smoked weed every time I went to use the bathroom I would look in the mirror and I would look exactly like a cat. And of course I had to do a jig.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejustaguy

Loc: Flag
Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #12778737 - 06/21/10 01:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

ShroomerRoss said:
i dont know about tripping, but when im blazed i cant help but dance in the mirror:shrug:

One of the first times I smoked weed every time I went to use the bathroom I would look in the mirror and I would look exactly like a cat. And of course I had to do a jig.

thats weird that you hallucinate on cannabis

--------------------

OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

Loc: Bay Area
Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: islanduniverse]
    #12778881 - 06/21/10 02:05 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

islanduniverse said:
well, last time i was wearing aviator glasses, so i basically of got stuck looking into the reflection of the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens reflecting the mirror reflecting the lens

Life...feeds on life... feeds on life..... feeds on life.......

--------------------
GuTTErAL rETCH ~ PRYING OPEN MY THiRD EYE

Has anyone else felt like this?

OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: GutteralRetch]
    #12778971 - 06/21/10 02:21 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, this is uncommon and relatively hidden knowledge: but it works with (some) people too.

Offlinesyke
Syke-0-Delic
Male

Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: OutThisLife]
    #12778995 - 06/21/10 02:26 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

My mirror trip was on 2C-I, 60mg, first time I ever went that high. I would watch frost appear on the mirror with every exhale of breath and it would eventually turn to moss, and my hair and beard would grow to my shoulders( making me think i looked like Satan), in the back ground the whole room would change and morph into a scene from a rainforest and just when the reflection couldnt possibly get any crazier, I would blink and the whole cycle would start again. It was spectacular :smile:

--------------------
Drinking every now and then helps me to not drink anymore.

OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: syke]
    #12779037 - 06/21/10 02:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

syke said:
My mirror trip was on 2C-I, 60mg, first time I ever went that high. I would watch frost appear on the mirror with every exhale of breath and it would eventually turn to moss, and my hair and beard would grow to my shoulders( making me think i looked like Satan), in the back ground the whole room would change and morph into a scene from a rainforest and just when the reflection couldnt possibly get any crazier, I would blink and the whole cycle would start again. It was spectacular :smile:

That sounds like fun, haha.

Invisiblefuel27

Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: OutThisLife]
    #12779882 - 06/21/10 05:30 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Mirrors are soo cool! The first time i tripped alone i spent like 30 minutes looking at myself in the mirror. I always put my face real close and stare  at my skin and watch it as it moves around like little bugs or something and my mouth like falls open and its real cool to watch, my skin dosnt melt off but when my jaw drops it looks like my cheeks suck in and my eyes roll back in my head and i start to look like a skeleton or like the mask off scream lol. its crazy but i love it and no matter how deep and dark it gets all i do is get myself to start laughing and then all the bad things go away and i do it all over again. Ohh and i was beach trippin on spring break in panama with my sister... dude thats the best ever, but i showed her the wonders of the mirror and she loved it!:mushroom2:

--------------------
Everything I say in here is just my imagination and completely made up for fun and all the pictures I post are found randomly on the internet.

Edited by fuel27 (06/21/10 06:00 PM)

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: justaguy]
    #12779941 - 06/21/10 05:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

justaguy said:
Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

ShroomerRoss said:

in my experience its not uncommon to hallucinate on cannabis, i always get mild hallucinations after a few bowls.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #12780121 - 06/21/10 06:05 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

ive never tripped off of weed. but i have off other things and ive had to deal with people tripping off weed.
different strokes for different folks

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

InvisibleJanamil

Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #12780213 - 06/21/10 06:21 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

On my first few times on DXM, everytime I looked into the mirrior I wouldnt get any intellectual benefits. Just extreme emotional surges, of fear, or accomplishment, or feeling like I was god. It was amazing while it lasted, now if I look at myself in the mirrior I just see me move left to right, if Im on a high enough plat.

Mirrors never gave me any intellectual.. mindfucks. Ive never beenable to muster enough strength (or coordination) to go to the bathroom on 7+ grams. Anything below that doesnt do much to me, other then watching my face morph.

OfflineMaiya42
Stranger
Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: OutThisLife] * 1
    #24047839 - 01/29/17 12:32 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

My mirror experience was terrifying. I still don't see the same things in mirrors that I used to. My S/o and I were tripping on 5 L tabs each one night and I went to the bathroom, I've heard not to look in mirrors while tripping so I had always avoided them previously but, for whatever reason I said fuck it that night. I looked in the mirror dead in the eyes, it looked like me but a sick twisted version of me. She had this creepy, almost demonic grin and grayish skin- by the way as far as I knew, I myself was not grinning. I stared at her for a long while, this person wasn't me and yet it was. I reached my palm out towards the mirror and as I did hers pounded on the glass before mine hit it. I shrieked in horror, my S/o not knowing what had happened just laughed and says, "what? You're reflection knock back at you?" I burst into tears and told him what had happened, he was a little freaked out too. For the rest of that night I laid with him feeling as if my home had been invaded. Now every time I look in a mirror things are different... as if I'm looking at another place, doesn't matter what mirror it is. That trip fucked me up, it was actually the last time I did.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24048396 - 01/29/17 09:26 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomerRoss said:
Quote:

justaguy said:
Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

ShroomerRoss said:

in my experience its not uncommon to hallucinate on cannabis, i always get mild hallucinations after a few bowls.

I was joking. :lol:

Damn 6 years ago thread is old haha.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: Maiya42]
    #24048860 - 01/29/17 12:08 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

That's wicked, must of been a high dose.

Ive only tripped on mushrooms, but none were strong enough to morph my face.

You got too deep.

:shrug:

--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

OfflineLoneLobo
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Miami, FL
Re: What was your mirror experience like? [Re: Chakanooga]
    #24054228 - 01/31/17 11:22 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I've had some good ones. Never been afraid of what i see. More in love with it. But i have a very strong, self aware ego.

Once, after taking about 8g dried in 3 doses, i felt like i still wasn't tripping. I looked into the mirror and everything behind my head was the universe. Stars, galaxies, quasars, bursts of life and death going on forever. Needless to say, this is where the trip began that night. It began with me and the universe as one.

--------------------
"You are here for a reason. A purpose. You know this. You have always known."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds