Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Kids that need their asses beat
    #4676814 - 09/18/05 04:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.freevibe.com/Share/threads.aspx?id=15
You're at a party, you're with your friends, you're at a concert... What do you do if someone offers you marijuana? Tell us your Scenario.

Max (9/14/2005 5:17:26 PM)
I would say I dont want it and I dont need it so I am not going to use it and leave and tell

vlad (9/14/2005 12:13:06 PM)
say no and get out as fast s possible

^^ MY GOD THEY HAVE POT!! RUN!!!

confidentgirl (9/7/2005 11:14:54 PM)
If s/o offered me pot i would be like, "sorry, i got enough fun in my life without being like all those wannabes that think that smoking pot is fun and will make them cool. " Then go over your boyfriend and kiss him or something- just show evryone that u could have fun without smoking up.Anyway, u gotta have the self-esteem and the confidence to not care what p/p think, as long as u got friends who u love and who are clean.

BOO 4 Pot (9/6/2005 8:07:08 PM)
Ok I just wanted to do a sanareo or something like that Ok so you are going to this party with your crush and your crush thinks you and him are good friends.... So you go to the dance and you see your friends and you leave your crush 4 15min and you see your friend and your crush kissing and smokeing.What do you do?do you A:Stare In Surprise B:Go to your crush and say thats it We are throgh! C:say Stop with the Drugs *crushes name*NOW! D:say stop with the drugs *friends name* E:Do C and D If you chose A: Then heres what happend Ok you just standed there And your crush got drunk Keeped kissing friend Friend got drunk and keep kissing crush... Now That was Horable Try agean try diffrent awnsers If you chose B: Your crush and you broke up and keeped useing drugs with your friend That was bad Go do this And use diffrent awnsers If you chose C: then your crush is off drugs and you get on a date and your friend wants to Obliterate you Thats Bad try this and use diffrent awnsers If you chose D then heres what happended OK you and your frind go to the mall and then Your crush wants to obliterate you thats Bad try and use diffrent awnsers. If you chose E: then heres what happend You your friend and your crush go out and have soda and your crush admits he has a crush on YOU wow that Was FANTASTIC you and your crush went to Disny World That was Fantastic Huh!

^^^^^
Retarded 12 year old girls against drugs

Xtine<3 (8/24/2005 9:09:06 AM)
take the joint then instead of lighting it take it up stairs and flush it tell him it he thinks pots cool he should think about lacrosse and how that'd effect his game

^^^ Thats so incoherent and stupid it's not even funny.

1337 h4xx0rZz (8/22/2005 7:24:29 PM)
i wood be so like whateva weed ken mess up your lifezors and make you teh stoopidzors, just say noooooo!!!!

^^ Did OTD get to this board?

tidalwavesarecool (8/19/2005 9:31:36 PM)
my friend's friend's cousin was typing on his puter' when someone offered him a pipe fulled with marijaina. he is dead. my anti drug? my friend's friend's cousin's death.

Tiny Tim (8/19/2005 7:51:05 PM)
My best friend died when he took a hit off marijuana at a party, he got cancer right there and died! SAY NO

^^^^^ hahahaha, my favorite one.....

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Edited by MagicalMystery (09/18/05 04:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4676817 - 09/18/05 04:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Smoky NO (8/18/2005 11:52:03 PM)
I was with my friend at his house and he goes into his dads room where I see a bag of marijuana. My friend rolled up a blunt and we were about to smoke when I decided not to. Why risk my life? My brother told me later that he was smoking with my friend and that his weed was laced with acid and crack! Holy moly was I scared.

acid and crack lol

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

David Lane

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4676820 - 09/18/05 04:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

James (8/17/2005 10:43:00 PM)
I would say, "No, I will never smoke marijuana, because I beleve in myself, and care about my future!" Then I would go get an adult, or a police officer, and have the marijuana smoker incarcerated, because they deserve to be in jail, as much as any rapist or murderer! Marijuana Rapes Peoples Lives! It Murders Your Dreams! Stay Away from it, it's very dangerous. My brother, Rick, was a very sucessful student. 4.0 gpa, inline for college. But then, he smoked marijuana. Once was all it took. He only used marijuana once, and it caused him to move onto Speed. Now he's in jail, and in his life is in shammbles. Please, don't make the same mistake.

hahahahah

Magoo-I-Hate-Evil-:) (8/17/2005 3:19:15 PM)
I would say NO and call the police and have the concert raided. Drugs are evil concentrated into pill/plant/powder/whatever form!

--------------------

David Lane

Edited by MagicalMystery (09/18/05 04:45 AM)

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4676828 - 09/18/05 04:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

holy moly? hahaha

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4676829 - 09/18/05 04:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ron-e (8/8/2005 4:41:37 PM)
Try to get there name and then leave. Then call the police and give them the heads up!

Pretty_in_pink (8/1/2005 4:05:05 AM)
Yeah right! Like i want to ruin my life. I am captain of my cheerleading squad im not going to risk that!

^^ Guess what, noone fucking cares, and after 4 years of being the cheerleader leader, you'll be some useless nobody.

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: Locus]
    #4676832 - 09/18/05 04:49 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think that 80% of these replies are FreeVibe JEsus-fucker adults trying to act like kids. Half of them are about to be pro-cheerleaders or pro-sports players and pot would fuck it up. Pot would fuck up CHEERLEADING? Hardly.

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4676853 - 09/18/05 05:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have a new sig, thanks :heart: :todcasil:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: Todcasil]
    #4676913 - 09/18/05 06:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: Locus]
    #4677256 - 09/18/05 10:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah i liked some of those so much i decided to update my sig as well.

--------------------
:goose:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4677271 - 09/18/05 10:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalMystery said:
1337 h4xx0rZz (8/22/2005 7:24:29 PM)
i wood be so like whateva weed ken mess up your lifezors and make you teh stoopidzors, just say noooooo!!!!

:rotfl: Some people, man. I swear to god! :shake:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: blissedout]
    #4677329 - 09/18/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Max (9/14/2005 5:17:26 PM)
I would say I dont want it and I dont need it so I am not going to use it and leave and tell

What the hell?  That kid is just begging to get his ass beat the next day at school from everyone that party.  :cuss:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4677781 - 09/18/05 02:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I hope some of those replies are fake. Its really kinda sad. In my experience the most ardent anti-drug advocates seem to harbor more hostility than any drug user I have met. If your brother was a college bound 4.0 student and lost that because of trying pot, then sorry to say he was never really as smart as he lead anyone to believe. Plenty of kids (myself included) have done considerably more than that and have an even higher GPA and get along just fine.

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Edited by CUBErt (09/18/05 02:03 PM)

InvisibleLazyGnome
¬_¬
Male User Gallery

Loc: the layer cake
Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: CUBErt]
    #4677904 - 09/18/05 02:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

When I was in 10th grade I told a friend I was smoking weed and he started giving me shit and saying stuff like "dose it make you feel cool"

--------------------
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"Everything that we know and understand comes down to perception, and by altering this perception we shake everything we know. All that you and I can know and understand is what we can see smell hear think touch and so on, and when something like mushrooms or salvia alters this steady perception, it can break reality permanently." - Dihnekis

OfflineSkootz
Stranger

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: LazyGnome]
    #4677994 - 09/18/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That is so sad I don't know what to think. It's driving me crazy knowing that there are people in the world like that. I'm glad I've never met anyone with that position on smoking bud.

~peece~
:gethigh:

--------------------
CHILL

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4678010 - 09/18/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Most of those have to be fake. For the love of Jerry, I hope they're fake.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#4678140 - 09/18/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Xtine<3 (8/24/2005 9:09:06 AM)
take the joint then instead of lighting it take it up stairs and flush it tell him it he thinks pots cool he should think about lacrosse and how that'd effect his game

I'm pretty sure this is concrete evidence that strongly anti-drug teens tend to be exceptionally stupid.

Invisibledanamine
oldster
Male

Loc: MA
    #4678223 - 09/18/05 04:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

alejandra (9/13/2005 5:54:51 PM)
i would fake a seiazure, then start to cry

Imagine someone doing that at a party, that'd be so fucking awesome!

"hey, wanna smoke a joint?"

"....(unresponsive, shaking and foaming at the mouth).."

"Quick, get her tongue so she doesn't bite it off!!!"

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Kids that need their asses beat [Re: CUBErt]
    #4678228 - 09/18/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yea, if your brother smoked pot all through high school, was captain of the football team and had a 4.0GPA, then getting BUSTED prevented him from going to college, well, thats fucked up. It's not the pot, it's the stupid goddamned laws.

--------------------

David Lane

Invisibledanamine
oldster
Male

Loc: MA
    #4678269 - 09/18/05 04:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

doodl3r (8/18/2005 3:16:56 PM)
I woulD annOunce the DangeRs of marijUana and Get some adultS.

Check out what the capitalized letters spell out!

hahahahaah, the stupid fucks didn't even catch on, i noticed it in about 3 seconds!

Offlineant61
Male
Loc: colorado
    #4683806 - 09/19/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

look their your's now ,love them, teach them scold them mold them for (there )life!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY THEM THEY GROW UP SOOOOOOOO FAST.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale