Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
garden in the woods - starting to bud.
    #4645985 - 09/11/05 12:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thats one of mine.

this is another one of mine.

this year ive been teaching one of my friends how to guerilla grow, heres some pics of his first plant ever.

hes very stoked.

anyways, let me know what you think, ill take some new pics in a week or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4645990 - 09/11/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

looking good man :chugbeer:

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: rod]
    #4646919 - 09/11/05 05:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

were those planted in august?
there pretty small.
not trying to dis you,
but you might want to prepare more next year and have bigger plants.
lime, time, sun, compost, and water are your friends.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4647096 - 09/11/05 06:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

not planted in august... march actualy... they were planted as a seed in a warmer area, and grew out about 1/8 buds harvest from the march interval. the bushier one is topped twice. the warmer area they were in got way too hot and they almost died, but i took them home and put them under some flouros and misted them back to health... then we found this new area deeper into the woods thats much nicer... they dont get as much sun as at the other place, but they seem to be much healthier compared to the other spot. 12/12 doesn't start here till september 26th, so they are doing pretty good as far as budding. BTW im not looking for a big grow, and i dont care what comes out of it if anything, im in it for the experience and my love for the plants, if i take care of them they will take care of me. they aren't your monsterous 3lb plants that get shown off around OG, just a simple grow. I'm going up in an hour, should i bring back new pix?

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
    #4647246 - 09/11/05 06:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

lookin good dude :smile:
im a low tech grower myself, my fisrt grow was done completely
as instructed by a dutch song called 'nederwiet'... lol
got some decent buds too, not alot but good smoking.

low tech is way underrated...

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4647634 - 09/11/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ripped... 3rd year in a row.

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4647651 - 09/11/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

god damn, that sucks dude...

--------------------
My homepage

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4648012 - 09/11/05 09:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

eh, live and learn. they werent that big anyways. a deer ate the bushy one, the other two looked pulled out (not to mention there was footprints that werent ours)

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4649135 - 09/12/05 02:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

scumbags!
i hope that deer bit em in the nusts!

--------------------
My homepage

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #4650395 - 09/12/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Bummer man, I know how that feels, I lost my very first outdoor grow. What I find that helps against deer is to use some heavy fishing line, I think I used something like 50lb test. Works wonders, they cant see it and get spooked. Last year I lost at least half of my crop to those pesky deer, this year...none lost :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: Kerr]
    #4650417 - 09/12/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

20lb test is what i used, i also have a box full of water bottles... 120 or so FULL of urine... I use 4 everytime we go up there. I really dont understand why or how a deer got past all of our defensive contraptions (large sticks blocking the path, fishing line, urine...), but this is the third year in a row that ive had plants ripped off... only one was eaten by a deer remind you. I hope by some weird instance, i hike past the garden of the fucker who ripped mine, cause if mine are within them ill show him a little payback...

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4667945 - 09/15/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

nice outdoor grow. looks like mine, only mine is in a huge patch of random plants. its my first attempt at growing, and the plant came out weird. first foot of the plant is nothing, then there's the buds and random leafs. this is a few weeks into flowering, i can see the trichs forming  :grin: :grin: heres a few pics from og:

and for size comparason, thats a 1pt bottle, .5l the plants small and weird like i said..

BUT.... it is free bud... and any free bud.. is good welcome bud :smile:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: pH_]
    #4668082 - 09/15/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

maybe the dude that ripped em is responsible for the deer getting to your plants.

also i sont think a guy who ripps another dudes pad is likely to have one of his own...
maybe next year u should look at a bunch of vietnam movies and devise some anti-padrippingasshole protection...
bamboo spike traps etc... lol

--------------------
My homepage

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4671708 - 09/16/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bamboo spike traps etc...

that is one of the worst things any grower can do (and some even make tripwire grenades and shit).

so lets say some innocent hiker is passing by and falls in your spike pit... now your grow is most likely going to be found-out and you will most likely be caught. Not only would they have the reason of the pot plants, but now some innocent person is hurt and you can bet your ass they are gonna lay some charges/sue your ass. Well now your in some DEEP SHIT. and it all could have been avoided by leaving out the tripwire grenades, spike pits, fish-hooks, or motion detector and 50 calibur automatic machinegun strapped to your weatherproof laptop system - OUT OF THE AREA.

I advise you do some immediate study of the growers and culture surrounding the growers at the link perscribed below since they highly advise that you DONT MAKE SPIKE PITS:

www.overgrow.com

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #4673664 - 09/17/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Deer spend 24 hour a day in the woods, all there life. A simple stick on a trail will not stop them. And fishing line would not do shit to a deer, they will walk through it till it breaks, or go around. Deer are not scared of human piss.

Your best be would be to plant clover or alfalfa some yards away from your pot, because the deer would never think of eating weed if there is clover or alfalfa around, that stuff is like crack for them.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #4673691 - 09/17/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You would have to have allot of time time on your hands to build a spike pit deep enough for a deer to fall into. More than likely, the deer will smell the human scent on all the stuff you used to make the pit, stick and shit, and will avoid the pit entirely. The 9 year old kid who got lost in the woods on the other hand, now has a broken leg and a bamboo spike through his gut.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #4674933 - 09/17/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

>Deer are not scared of human piss.

Yes they are. Dog piss is better tho, but good luck bottling it. Dog hair will also help.

To keep dear out id use barbwire. If your like most growers, youv choisen a spot that is far away from paths, and people so it shouldnt cause a problem for people.

OfflineSkootz
Stranger

Loc: New Mexico
Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: Legoulash]
    #4675007 - 09/17/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I wish I lived in an area that I was able to grow bud outside. I live in a city and the closest place to aforest is a patch of woods next to this river full of bike paths and jogging trails.

~peece~
:gethigh:

--------------------
CHILL

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: garden in the woods - starting to bud. [Re: Skootz]
    #4675345 - 09/17/05 08:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I planted some clones in august that are buddin now...3 of em are around 5ft and 1 is probably somewhere between 3-4ft...so I'm surprised how small those are...but small plants are better then no plants and u did start with seed...also my area is actually known for weed(it was featured in high times or so I've heard) and I have 50acres of private property to work with...climate and soil are perfect for weed(and many other plants as well)

EDIT: outta curiousity how much light did those get? since they were out in the forest..if not a lot thats probably a contributing factor to the small size

Edited by Iamthewalrus (09/18/05 02:22 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds