Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Accidental weed gardens ~ PART II [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1924626 - 09/17/03 09:14 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

But you gotta admit mitch,if you just throw em out anywhere,chances are,assuming they do grow,without proper care it will be schwaggy shit.PEACE man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Accidental weed gardens ~ PART II [Re: MushroomSally]
    #1925444 - 09/17/03 02:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thats a beautiful lady you've got there. A few things to note. Cannabis is a weed, it is far from difficult to grow, but if you want to grow incredible marijuana it does take a certain level of commitment and difficulty. The color of the pistils (hairs) is not the correct way to determine ripeness. The proper time to harvest is when 1/3 to 1/2 of the trichomes have clouded over and changed to an amber color. In order to determine this you need a pocket microscope with atleast 30x magnification. These are available at radio shack (or canadian equivalent).

OfflineMushroomSally
Canadian SnowAngel

Loc: Up the road
Re: Accidental weed gardens ~ PART II [Re: Remy]
    #1925604 - 09/17/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

In order to determine this you need a pocket microscope with atleast 30x magnification. These are available at radio shack (or canadian equivalent).

:wink: I already have that exact one!  :grin:

I haven't been over to visit her (the plant) since I took those pics.
Now in town it's a low and high of -1*C
There's probably 4 cm of snow on the ground, so i'm sure it's covered in snow.
I'll have to go and take a look, although my girlfriend said she was going to make a little plastic dome for her,
I'm not sure if she has  yet.  :sad:
In a couple of days it is supposed to be back in the +18*C, i'll go and have a look when the snow melts.
What a sin if she dies from frost.

*also my little brother had the same kind of thing happen, all he did was left some seeds on the ledge of the deck and he figures they blew off.
Next thing you know *voila* a healthy/ hearty plant is growing out from under the deck, through a piece of fence.  :confused:
He did take some clones to try and grow inside, and the mother is still growing outside, we'll see if the snow kills her.

I'll try and get over to see the big plant when the snow dries up and take a few more pics for all of you!

:grin: Sally     

--------------------

A Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants
The bartender says “Hey Pirate, what’s with the steering wheel down your pants?”
“Arrrrrrg says the Pirate, it’s drivin me nutz”

Anonymous

Re: Accidental weed gardens ~ PART II [Re: MushroomSally]
    #1928371 - 09/18/03 08:03 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Damn,you must be way up in canada sally!snow has probably killed your girl.weed can't tolerate freezing cold temps.When I told you the plant wouldn't be done till the end of october,I wasn't thinking that you can't do that in cannada,by then it is starting to snow.Man here in florida it is 90 degrees and hot as hell,it never really does get cold here.you can grow weed almost all year round.I would go ahead and harvest her,if there is any thing left of her.Next year if you plan to plant some more,use an Indica strain,they mature in half the time of a sativa.sativa can take anywhere from 3to 4 months to mature,somtimes longer.Indica only takes 2 to 3 months to mature sometimes shorter,good luck.PEACE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck