Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4660883 -

I've always been partial to the Temaki (spicy tuna).. but I dont know now after trying Unagi and Hirame.. there's just so many different kinds.. it's going to take a while to pick a favorite.. I usually couldn't afford good sushi :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660927 -

hirame = ??

yea i cant afford good shit either. i jus get california rolls the majority of the time.

i like spicy shrimp rolls, not sure what the actual name is but theyre tits.


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4660937 -

hirame = halibut I think


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660942 -

It really depends...if you eat dishes like dynamite all the time, that is fucking suicide.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660944 -

right on. my preference lays more towards the spicy rolls, and even teriyaki rolls. it may be that the sushi bars around here just dont have the best ingredients but the plain fish rolls and sashimi dont have too much taste for my liking.. need a lil extra kick


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4660951 -

well when I think of american food I just think of deep fried fat and meat ala mcdonalds.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660952 -

Send me a pound of toro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4660957 -

tuna right?

i still remember the first time i had tuna sushi and i was like WTF this doesnt taste like the canned shit. oh how much i was missing out on!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4660968 -

Canned Tuna is the nastiest nastiness.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4660990 -

*cheapest college foodiest


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4661011 -

*my diet staple the last 4 yrs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4661036 -

toro is uber tuna

fatty tuna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4661070 -

yea thas what i thot. the reddest part of it right?


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4661078 -

The fattest part.

Near the stomach.

The color can vary depending on freshness and quality.

It should be the most buttery to taste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4661087 -

yea im pretty sure the sushi bar around here serves jewish tuna. in that few people like it and its rather cheap.

sorry i had to.


but yea no great sush iaround where i live really


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4661100 -

but jews are rich, we eat the good shit.

maybe you're thinking of white trash tuna?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4661113 -

we dont have white trash in canada. well we do, but not nearly as much as the states.


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4663785 -

Do they have fugu on the list? I thought about trying it when I was in Japan, but I'm a big wuss so I didn't.

Eel is my favourite, too. Pressed sushi with grilled eel.


--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4674035 -

No Toro for you! First that shit is way expensive, second he wont let me take a pound.. third it would be in the mail for like 3 or 4 days. Ewwww.

No I don't think we have fugu.. everything else though.
They're working me like a dog.. 50+ hours a week.. but the cool part is we open at 11am and close at 2:30.. then reopen again from 5-10pm. So I get to go home after lunch and take bong hits. And I eat so much fucking sushi.. I hardly have to pay for food anymore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4674229 -

sweet man!
that's like 4 times what i make per hour...
i have to quit my job and do something productive!


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* new years party at the sushi bar
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,310 22 01/01/06 07:58 PM
by samueljackson
* Sushi Restaurant Job
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,737 28 11/21/03 02:42 AM
by felix
* Post your job
( 1 2 3 all )
XUL 3,347 51 11/09/05 03:57 PM
by vinsue
* Is sushi healthy ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ohmatic 6,918 71 03/05/06 04:39 AM
by Jadian
* For all sushi lovers...
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 5,554 48 06/05/06 08:34 AM
by redrum187
* the sushi de mayo BrAiN 728 5 05/05/05 09:27 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Sushi Trainwreck 1,530 19 07/01/05 04:02 AM
by JJ01769
* SuShi
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 2,928 21 05/10/05 12:01 PM
by danlennon3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,980 topic views. 0 members, 51 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.