Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660699 -

Unagi went from my least favorite to my absolute favorite.

Nothing like an awesome Dragon Roll to fill you up.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4660701 -

Blah! You and your semantics

Still I don't know if I could get used to uni.. uni roe.. whatever
We shall see


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660702 -

Shroomism said:
FREE SUSHI



you can't beat that.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4660704 -

I just like the idea of eating eel


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4660707 -

I like whole unagi with rice, sushi is to small to fully enjoy a good dish of unagi!

Unagi and egg bowls are my favorite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660708 -

:smirk:  Have you had a dragon roll?

It's a roll with eel and cucumber, and then they drape fresh avocado slices over the top of the roll and pour the eel sauce on top of it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660713 -

Shroomism said:
Blah! You and your semantics

Still I don't know if I could get used to uni.. uni roe.. whatever
We shall see



If you eat enough sushi you will.

I tried it as one of my first pieces of sushi, hated it.

Continued eating sushi for a year and tried it again, loved it.

It's now my favorite item. It's an aquired taste, it tastes like a bite of the ocena.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660716 -

Way to go Shroomism! Can't beat free sushi.

I've never had uni, but I love sushi.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4660719 -

:thumbup:

The key with sushi is to keep trying the ones you don't think you like. They always get you in the end!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4660724 -

dragon roll sounds fucken good too.
I'll try everything eventually
but dude has like 150 different kinds of rolls.. most not on the menu


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4660727 -

An aquired taste for a food is better than any first love.

It's harder to love, but once you fall in love you're in it for the long run.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660732 -

Yeah you can combine pretty much anything and BAM, new roll.

Crunchy rolls are good for people who are recently starting.

Hell, I still love crunchy rolls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4660743 -

There's a place around here that does a jumbo shrimp tempura roll where they tempura-ize one huge shrimp and make a really fat roll around it with all sorts of fixins.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4660766 -

Sounds good.

Tempura jumbo shrimp head is good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4660771 -

My favorite sushi place around here is actually better known for its japanese cooking than its sushi.

Have you ever tried a dish called Katsu-don?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4660829 -

Shrimp Tempura :drooling:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660839 -

dragon roll =??

i liked unagi until friggin ziddy took the name unagipie... now im a little more cautious with my unagi


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4660840 -

Nah, I'm actually not a HUGE fan of japanese cooking.

That shit will kill you.

Sushi is uber healthy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Yarry]
    #4660851 -

heh.. read the thread slacker :smirk:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
:smirk:  Have you had a dragon roll?

It's a roll with eel and cucumber, and then they drape fresh avocado slices over the top of the roll and pour the eel sauce on top of it.



and spud.. yeah.. but I bet american food will kill you a lot faster.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660859 -

Shroomism said:
heh.. read the thread slacker :smirk:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
:smirk:  Have you had a dragon roll?

It's a roll with eel and cucumber, and then they drape fresh avocado slices over the top of the roll and pour the eel sauce on top of it.



and spud.. yeah.. but I bet american food will kill you a lot faster.



pff. im lazy and such. but yea thx shroomism! sounds good.

whats the best one you've tried so far?


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* new years party at the sushi bar
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,310 22 01/01/06 07:58 PM
by samueljackson
* Sushi Restaurant Job
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,737 28 11/21/03 02:42 AM
by felix
* Post your job
( 1 2 3 all )
XUL 3,347 51 11/09/05 03:57 PM
by vinsue
* Is sushi healthy ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ohmatic 6,918 71 03/05/06 04:39 AM
by Jadian
* For all sushi lovers...
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 5,554 48 06/05/06 08:34 AM
by redrum187
* the sushi de mayo BrAiN 733 5 05/05/05 09:27 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Sushi Trainwreck 1,530 19 07/01/05 04:02 AM
by JJ01769
* SuShi
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 2,928 21 05/10/05 12:01 PM
by danlennon3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,980 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.