Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf?
    #4596485 -

dude since when did they start advertising the beast on tv?? its shitty fucking piss beer....what's next natty light ads?? cobra 40oz comercials?? or even better, Laser 40oz comercials. guess maybe they figure the best way to market their shit to the fat stinky hillbilly nascar turds now is on tv. i think they'd be better off buying ad space on the inside of a skoal tin. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4596494 -

hey now, Milwaukee may be a shithole, but they do know their beer (and the Beast sucks). I got the fuck out of there before I was old enough to meet the Beast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: Nashbar]
    #4596511 -

oh im not saying all milwaukee beer sucks, but the beast is certainly not their best

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4596518 -

well, miller and pabst can hardly be considered "Milwaukee beers" anymore

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: Nashbar]
    #4596523 -

drinking pabst makes me want to kill puppies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4596527 -

I kinda like King Cobra. It's a good quick fix. Just drink it quick.


--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: Nashbar]
    #4596531 -

Believe it or not Natty and the Beast sell really good. Probably faster then most beers. Especially these days with gas prices being so high people have less money for brew. I am a beast and natty convert myself and often find various grocery store shelves out of these brews while they have a full stock of all the good shit. This isn't a ghetto Im talking about either its upper class. I like the Beast Ice though its 6% and gets you hella crunked for $2.50 a sixer of tall boys. To think I used to waste thousands on imporst bah!


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4596542 -

i love fucking natty, id drink it over a bunch of more expensive beer....fuck id take a natty over a miller light anyday. i just dont expect natty tv comercials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4596549 -

after growing up in Milwaukee, I figured it my duty to patronize the Milwaukee brews...  I wisened up and found some good local brews from here that aren't much more expensive.  I don't drive, so drug money takes the place of gas money  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4596558 -

Well I thought it was pretty fucked when I saw the commercial myself. It was a bunch of dudes playing cards or something in a garage. I was like wait a second their drinking the beast?!? WTF??


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4596581 -

colt45 commercials were kind of funny. i've noticed alot more alcohol commercials than like 4 or 5 years ago too. something must have changed.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: felix]
    #4596606 -

I have also seen alot more anti-drunk driving alcohol abuse commercials then ever also. I think the breweries have a ratio for every 1/3 of anti alcohol commericials they fund they can fun 2/3 or something.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: felix]
    #4596607 -

Yeah those colt45 commercials were funny. I remember one with some dude that looked like Billy D Williams. They tried to market it to blacks. Sadly, it worked.


--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: milwaukee's best comercials?? wtf? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4596622 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
I have also seen alot more anti-drunk driving alcohol abuse commercials then ever also. I think the breweries have a ratio for every 1/3 of anti alcohol commericials they fund they can fun 2/3 or something.



I think some companies get some benefits/subsidy for it. Anyone notice the MLB commercial about steroid use by kids?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HP Commercial MuffinBear 796 5 10/09/03 09:22 PM
by Cherk
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,932 27 11/02/02 10:15 AM
by Papaver
* just heard a part of a shpongle track in a TV-COMMERCIAL
( 1 2 3 all )
stefan 6,849 55 04/19/06 10:23 AM
by kaniz
* Strictly Comercial Dreamer987 932 11 06/09/04 08:39 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* new adidas commercial kadakuda 1,209 13 04/03/05 02:24 PM
by Locus
* Twisted Commercial Kamek 577 9 08/25/05 10:40 PM
by SuperD
* Geico Caveman, airport comercial "Remind Me" song by Royksopp gettinjiggywithit 2,249 10 04/25/07 12:06 AM
by two_rivers

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
817 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.