Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584198 -

you can get that from several sources but one that i know of right off the top is... Bufo Alvarius toad excretions from glands behind it's ears meo - dmt - 5ersomethin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584199 -

I've had some crazy experiences on CP, I remember one time I forgot how to sit down.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584200 -

i know its not a crack pipe:lol:

meow huh...aight ill check


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4584214 -

Cat piss eh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4584225 -

damn right


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: Cowgold]
    #4584227 -

Thats not the same cowgold CP is way more intense. Completely different molecule.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584239 -

I like taking the CP straight from the source via catheder and then injecting intraveneously for the best effects. Even the most experienced shaman will be floored.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584244 -

Nah man, you gotta plug that shit.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: Harbinger]
    #4584251 -

Let me just finish my bowl of banana peels and i'll get right on that CP plug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584253 -

:oogle:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4584259 -

That's one crazy combo man, be careful.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4584293 -

2C-E
2C-I
Booze
Cocaine
DXM
Marijuana
Mushrooms
LSD
Nitrous
Pharmies
Meth
MDMA
MDE
Salvia
Poppy Tea


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584297 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
I like taking the CP straight from the source via catheder and then injecting intraveneously for the best effects. Even the most experienced shaman will be floored.



Yeah right. I do that shit daily.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4584303 -

I've done EVERY drug listed on erowid, and one time I sniffed some glue  :mypleasure:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: Boom]
    #4584316 -

Yeah I did a couple stupid things as a youngster. I once huffed glades with a rag ontop. That shit had me laughing like retard for no reason for 15 minutes. I think I was mostly laughing because I was dumb enough to do some shit like that. I seriously think crack is safer then huffing or glue. More adictive though.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584320 -

Yeah. Huffing kills your brain, while crack just turns you into a crazy addict. I'd rather smoke crack.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4584323 -

i want some crack:twitchy:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4584331 -

I dunno if you know this about me Joe Rogan...I smoke rocks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584337 -

i grinded up a deadguy's brain once,to make DMT ....Erowid told me so...


it totally gets you Fucked up,dude....


:oogle:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many drugs have you done? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4584341 -

no way maaaaaan


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 04:16 AM
by Anno
* Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 4,079 28 07/22/04 06:13 PM
by Redo
* Post every drug you've EVER done
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Wysefool 9,031 60 09/26/08 12:22 PM
by CherryBom
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 05:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,790 37 03/02/04 06:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,596 23 03/06/17 11:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Made A Pact with some people to stay off of drugs
( 1 2 all )
Live406 3,796 25 04/26/04 01:56 PM
by Vulture
* Should I tell my parents about my drug use?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,433 22 03/16/04 07:24 PM
by Gus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,861 topic views. 4 members, 249 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.