Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides
    #4579294 - 08/25/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides
By DOUG THOMPSON
Aug 25, 2005, 06:19

While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.

?I?m not meeting again with that goddamned bitch,? Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. ?She can go to hell as far as I?m concerned!?

Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them ?motherfucking traitors.? He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore ?bullshit protectors? over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to ?tell those VFW assholes that I?ll never speak to them again is they can?t keep their members under control.?

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President?s honesty.

?Who gives a flying fuck what the polls say,? he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. ?I?m the President and I?ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don?t know shit.?

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger to reporters. Aides say the President often ?flips the bird? to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to ?go to hell? or to ?go fuck yourself.? His habit of giving people the finger goes back to his days as Texas governor, aides admit, and videos of him doing so before press conferences were widely circulated among TV stations during those days. A recent video showing him shooting the finger to reporters while walking also recently surfaced.

Bush?s behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of ?Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President,? is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. ?To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear,? he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.

?Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,? Dr. Frank says. ?Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.?

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called ?violent mood swings.? As Dr. Frank also notes: ?In writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that ?the president may have been ever so slightly medicated.??

Dr. Frank explains Bush?s behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:

?The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking,? he says. ?The habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat.?

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7267.shtml

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides [Re: FrankieJustTrypt]
    #4579315 - 08/25/05 01:25 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

#4579367 - 08/25/05 01:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think the clinical definition of psychopath fits here.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4579903 - 08/25/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

this is a president who refuses to face his critics.

it's all babies and hugs.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #4580177 - 08/25/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Who is Doug Thompson? What newspaper does he work for?

What are the names of the "aides" who allegedly told him these things? Where's the second-sourcing?

Which polls show a "vast" majority of Americans now believe the war is a mistake? What is the ratio which defines "vast"? Three to one? Two to one?

Who decides Dr Justin Frank is "prominent"? Has Dr Frank ever given a psychological exam to the president? Why should we pay any attention to Dr Frank's speculation that Bush may be drinking again? Do only people who drink get angry?

Phred

--------------------

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4580401 - 08/25/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Whats this from, The Daily Worker?

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4580796 - 08/25/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Who is Doug Thompson? What newspaper does he work for?

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/dtbio.asp

What are the names of the "aides" who allegedly told him these things? Where's the second-sourcing?

No names.
All I've been able to find is duplicates of this article. I did find a few things on the CAFTA finger incident (the supplied picture is apparently from his Texas days)... Google or Yahoo "Bush Finger" and you will get plenty, some say its his middle finger, some say its his thumb. Personally I could see it either being his middle finger or his pointer. Video: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/030805perspective.htm

Which polls show a "vast" majority of Americans now believe the war is a mistake? What is the ratio which defines "vast"? Three to one? Two to one?

CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll. Aug. 5-7, 2005. Adults nationwide.
http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

"In view of the developments since we first sent our troops to Iraq, do you think the United States made a mistake in sending troops to Iraq, or not?"

54% Yes, 44% No 2% not sure.

"All in all, do you think it was worth going to war in Iraq, or not?"

54% Not Worth it, 44% Worth it, 2% not sure

"In general, how would you say things are going for the U.S. in Iraq: very well, moderately well, moderately badly, or very badly?"

5% Very Well, 38% Moderately Well, Moderately Bad 28%, Very Bad 28%, Unsure 1%

A definite majority, whether that constitutes a vast majority I guess would be a matter of opinion and spin.

Who decides Dr Justin Frank is "prominent"?

Justin A. Frank, M.D., a clinical professor in the Department of Psychiatry at George Washington University Medical Center, is the author of "Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President."

Again I guess thats a matter of opinion.

Has Dr Frank ever given a psychological exam to the president?

Not in person, his book is speculation based on a close analysis of Bush's public statements and behavior, as well as the historical record provided by journalists, biographers, and those who have known the president well.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...nce&s=books

Why should we pay any attention to Dr Frank's speculation that Bush may be drinking again?

It never hurts to hear one possibility, especially if its presented as speculation and not fact.

Do only people who drink get angry?

Of course not. Though IMO, its more comforting to think that the lack of professionalism is caused by intoxication rather than sobriety.

Another Bush flip off.
http://www.laughingmyassoff.com/movies/laughingmyassoff.com_bush_gives_finger.mov

--------------------

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides [Re: Phred]
    #4580804 - 08/25/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

heh, all that and forgot to RE: Phred.

--------------------

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

#4580841 - 08/25/05 06:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That article is obviously a lie.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4581780 - 08/25/05 09:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

10-1 odds bush feels that picture is pretty accurate. lol

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4582092 - 08/25/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This seems like something from the Onion.

Though I wouldn't be surprised; fundamentalist Christians often seem to have deep-seated problems with anger management and other issues. Not from a scientific viewpoint, but just a personal one.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4582435 - 08/25/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

When the Democratic president is getting blown off while embassies are being bombed, the liberals bitch about "All this for a blowjob!"

When the Democratic president bombs Iraq, liberals cheer him and encourage him.

When a Republican president allegedly uses profanity (Hes a grown man, who the fuck cares!), stories like this and liberals on this board derail him for his actions.

When a Republican president makes claims of WMD's and goes to war, the liberals and the media can't stop insisting that he lied to us.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

David Lane

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4582651 - 08/26/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

When a Republican president makes claims of WMD's and goes to war, the liberals and the media can't stop insisting that he lied to us.

Umm... didn't he?

And the blowjob is irrelevant, as it's his personal life; it doesn't affect the country, or raise taxes, or kill our soldiers. Same with Cheney's profanity and Bush's past drug use; none of it affects me except for Bush's major fuck-up in Iraq.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides [Re: Ravus]
    #4582772 - 08/26/05 12:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you can prove that Bush knew what he said (and what the Clintons said, and what the Democrats said, and what White House spokesmen for the clinton debacle said) was wrong, but said it anyway, you could call it a lie.

Examples
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - LIE. He shot his nuts in her mouth, thats a sexualrelation. He knew that it was a lie and he did it to decieve. Are you upset about the fact a president lied? What about when Clinton and his Administration claimed about Saddams WMD's, were they lying too? Are you outraged that Clinton bombed a country that really wasn't making WMD's? If not, why not?

--------------------

David Lane

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4582858 - 08/26/05 01:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm a practical person; the reason I don't get upset, or even care, that Clinton fucked or got head from some intern is because it doesn't affect me. I don't really care that he lied about it; let the politicans deal with that. Let his wife take care of it, but for my personal life, it doesn't matter in any way, shape or form.

I don't know whether Bush actually knew there were no WMDs there or not, but he said there was and we found there was nothing most people would consider close to a WMD. Perhaps he just misled by being too radical about such a shitty little country; perhaps he did flat-out lie. No one knows besides him and his higher-up buddies.

But what I do know is that his stupid decision has killed soldiers from my town along with what, 2000 from across the country? And it's wasted hundreds of billions of dollars when we are already in debt and burdened with taxes. That I know, and I know it has affected my life and America's life without giving anything back. In a practical point of view, this War in Iraq is billions and billions of times worse to my life and America than Clinton's blowjobs ever were.

Clinton also didn't start a war like the War in Iraq. I'm no liberal or Clinton-supporter, but he never fucked up as much as Bush has. And the sad part is, many people were warning Bush beforehand. It's not like he had the entire country behind him; millions of people wondered before this entire situation, What the hell is the point? What will America get out of it? And more and more people are wondering that by the day. I still don't see anything we're getting out of it besides burdens and debt and dead soldiers, but people are slow to change their mind.

--------------------

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4582899 - 08/26/05 01:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
I'm a practical person; the reason I don't get upset, or even care, that Clinton fucked or got head from some intern is because it doesn't affect me. I don't really care that he lied about it; let the politicans deal with that. Let his wife take care of it, but for my personal life, it doesn't matter in any way, shape or form.

It doesn't bother you that an elected offical broke the law and lied under oath? Thats OK, in your book?
Quote:

I don't know whether Bush actually knew there were no WMDs there or not, but he said there was and we found there was nothing most people would consider close to a WMD. Perhaps he just misled by being too radical about such a shitty little country; perhaps he did flat-out lie. No one knows besides him and his higher-up buddies.

Then why did you infer that he had lied?
Quote:

But what I do know is that his stupid decision has killed soldiers from my town along with what, 2000 from across the country? And it's wasted hundreds of billions of dollars when we are already in debt and burdened with taxes. That I know, and I know it has affected my life and America's life without giving anything back. In a practical point of view, this War in Iraq is billions and billions of times worse to my life and America than Clinton's blowjobs ever were.

Did your taxes go up? Did any of your friends die? If not, can't your apathetical "it doesn't bother me" fit this situation?
Quote:

Clinton also didn't start a war like the War in Iraq. I'm no liberal or Clinton-supporter, but he never fucked up as much as Bush has. And the sad part is, many people were warning Bush beforehand. It's not like he had the entire country behind him; millions of people wondered before this entire situation, What the hell is the point? What will America get out of it? And more and more people are wondering that by the day. I still don't see anything we're getting out of it besides burdens and debt and dead soldiers, but people are slow to change their mind.

So Clinton bombed Iraq half-assedly and didn't really solve anything with it (ironically, he found the need to do this just as the BJ issue was 'coming' to light) and thats OK, but when Bush uses military force and guarantees that their are no WMD's, thats a problem?

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4582902 - 08/26/05 01:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Also, the whole point of this thread is Bush's alleged tirades. If you don't care that Clinton was a lying, cheating adulterous piece of shit, why would you care about Bush using some profanity.

--------------------

David Lane

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4583108 - 08/26/05 04:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I love an unstable president. Makes me feel more secure as I know that emotionally-based decisisons are the best ones.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides [Re: Swami]
    #4583114 - 08/26/05 04:44 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

polls show a "vast" majority of Americans

> 54% Yes, 44% No 2% not sure.
> 54% Not Worth it, 44% Worth it, 2% not sure

Wow... 54% is a vast majority? Funny, when I hear vast majority, I think of something like 95% or more... vast... most... almost all...

Quote:

So Clinton blah blah blah ...

Since Clinton did "bad stuff," then it is fine that Bush is doing "bad stuff" too? Or is this a quick way to change the subject from Bush and his obscene tirades to something else?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides [Re: Seuss]
    #4583228 - 08/26/05 08:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No way that's valid. I don't like Bush but I still call BS. I'm sure he's flipped out a few times but the psycho-analysis FROM THE COUCH. WTF!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck