Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet
    #4535119 -

I look like such a fucking dork in it. I kept telling her, "I don't want one". She kept saying, "I'm getting you a bicycling helmet!". Just to get her off my back I went to the sport's store with her and picked one out. God, I look like a GEEK with it on. How can people wear these things?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4535125 -

dont let your mum push you around mang !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4535126 -

Next thing you know your mommy will be making you take the training wheels off your bike.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4535130 -

You should ask my creepy neighbor stalker carl. Oh wait he's in the psyche ward. Helmets are gay.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: Ravus]
    #4535131 -

Have her take a picture of you in it and let us see it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: Ravus]
    #4535144 -

I think a helmet saved my brains from being splattered on the pavement one time. I wasn't on a bike though it was a go-ped but it could of been a bike the same thing. I crossed a road without looking like a fucking dumbass and got ran-over by a van! I got hit hard and hit the ground really hard on my head but was OK. This helmet wasn't one of those gay looking cheap bike helmets though it was like a harley biker helmet.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4535151 -

do you like big mannish bikers ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4535156 -

HA! Wearing a bike helmet is just plain wrong.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: mantis]
    #4535162 -

get her something equally embarrassing like some more KY...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: AliceDee]
    #4535167 -

Tell her it's for her own protection :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: AliceDee]
    #4535174 -

AliceDee said:
get her something equally embarrassing like some more KY...



:rotfl:

Maybe she should be the one wearing the helmet....I bet her head is smacking into the headboard of the bed on a regular basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: mantis]
    #4535178 -

mantis said:
HA! Wearing a bike helmet is just plain wrong.



I know! What do you think when you see a guy in tight Gore-Tex biking clothes and a bicycling helmet? I immediately think, "Homosexual".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4535202 -

I beg to differ with most of you. At least on my part...I wear a bike helmet...(no spandex though :grin:). I figure better safe than sorry. Frankly, I would rather look slightly strange wearing a bicycle helmet than look really strange and have blood and brains oozing down my head.

That's just me though. I also wear seatbelts in cars.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: dblaney]
    #4535208 -

dblaney18 said:
I also wear seatbelts in cars.



Sissy Fag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: dblaney]
    #4535213 -

I always wear my seatbelt and I'd wear a helmet on a street bike. I've never worn a helmet on a bicycle though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: dblaney]
    #4535217 -

I to wear helmets and seatbelts. Bike helmets do look kinda gay, but trust me, you'll look a lot more stupid drooling all over yourself after the brain damage you recieve from smacking your head against the asphalt!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4535227 -

ToTheSummit said:
you'll look a lot more stupid drooling all over yourself after the brain damage you recieve from smacking your head against the asphalt!



Iv got better sense than to do that, but isnt that what they all think? ah well, screw it.


--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: mantis]
    #4535228 -

Not only have I fucked myself up falling off of bikes before, but I've had a neighbor who cracked his skull b/c he wasn't wearing a helmet. I tend to bike pretty fast down busy streets, so I feel it's in my best interests to wear a helmet. I've nothing against non-helmet-wearers though.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4535229 -

if i dont wear my seatbelt i get a 200 dollar ticket :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet [Re: TYL3R]
    #4535231 -

Click-it-or-ticket bitch!


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need unique bicycle helmet LuNaTiX 1,228 14 03/25/09 12:29 PM
by Set
* My mom broke her leg. Deadmaker 2,409 14 01/22/06 03:11 AM
by danamine
* Bicycles... those that know, Speak!!
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,319 37 05/26/05 10:34 AM
by nonoman
* Bicycles and tripping
( 1 2 all )
dshak66 2,908 29 03/07/07 06:45 PM
by dshak66
* bicycle wreck question_for_joo 875 9 06/16/04 09:52 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* I bought a bicycle today!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,331 28 03/30/09 08:31 PM
by blewmeanie
* Happy Bicycle Day! tomas 1,650 8 04/19/05 03:00 PM
by gdman
* Flat bicycle tyres suck - let's solve this once and for all (creative input needed!)
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 7,175 25 01/20/17 06:54 PM
by Dest

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,350 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.