Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
World Conspiracy
    #4499565 -

Most politicians and religious leaders are members of secret societies. Masonry and the Vatican control the power of the world. These societies and the Vatican practice satanism. They have created international terrorism with the purpose of creating the third World War. They want to make it appear that all conflicts have been caused by conflicts and divisions between world countries and religions to establish a one world government and religion ruled by a leader who will claim to be the prophesied Messiah and to rule by divine authority. They will quote Bible verses to deceive people into thinking this is the Kingdom of God, and they will make all kind of signs and wonders. The UFO phenomenon and New Age Movement have been created for this purpose. This is the kingdom of the beast prophesied in the Bible in which all nations will gather. All people will worship the beast and all true followers of Yeshua will be persecuted. The aliens are fallen angels and hybrids, the gods worshipped by the ancient civilizations. Of course they will present great benefits to the population and they will relase new technologies and promises of peace and prosperity but do not believe them, they are only lying. This will be a fascist government, where all the people will be implanted with mind control chips and the useless eaters put to death. They have planted many lies to keep us away from the truth. God is not of any religion or denomination, because all are controlled and have substituted God because they claim to be the Truth, the Way and the Life. God is in our heart and teaches us individually, we must only understand and do what He commands. The Only Way is Yahshua the Messiah. What the majority believes is always the lie. Where the carcass is (false Christ), the vultures will gather (multitudes). <<http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/>> <<http://www.sherryshriner.com/>> <<http://www.mt.net/~watcher/>>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: loko]
    #4499572 -

I believe this qualifies as spam, sir.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4499594 -

I don't know bout all your bullshit but my bullshit says it's the Fed Res. they are the ones.


--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: loko]
    #4499602 -

You suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: loko]
    #4499609 -

I think this one might be on to something....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: loko]
    #4499623 -

I'm the manager with the mostest
I clear the profits from the concert grosses
I make it snow up GWAR noses, so now they follow me like I'm Moses
I'm not a Jew but God has chose us
So now I'm sitting on the riches of Croesus
I'm Sleazy and I think you outta know this!
The girlies love me cause I wear the right clotheses
They see the bulges when I strike the right poses
Pull my pants down and you ask me can you blow this
I say yes if you want halitosis
I can't help my pork's got trigonosis
I been plookin' a shoney's hostess
I'm Sleazy and I think you outta know this!
Everybody rip everybody else off
Everybody rip everybody else off
Everybody rip everybody else off
Everybody rip, rip everybody off
Think you outta know this!
Their trying something that they hope you don't notice
A moral oligarchy that is bogus
You know you're there when your family is homeless
You'll be beat in the streets with hoses
The grays are waiting underground while they clone us
They got a deal with the Masons to dispose us
Toxic waste causes cancer by osmosis
H.I.V. is crawling up your hoses
I'm the man with the guts to expose this
And people follow me like I'm Moses
So before you think it's hopeless
I'll start a coup right under their noses
Now they know that they can't control us
So don't forget the man who broke this
I'm Sleazy and I think you outta know this!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4499752 -

one of my favorite gwar songs!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4499780 -

fuck yea!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4499806 -

The Skull and Bones did it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: loko]
    #4499849 -



--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: Todcasil]
    #4499866 -

:shudders:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: Todcasil]
    #4499900 -

:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4500340 -

this dipshit is making the rounds all over the net. "Bob" dammit! im sure the poster's name is MIKE, well anyway just ignore this fool. by the way mike how is your freind in upstate NY still producking d-lsd crystal hahahaha silly fuck tricks are for kids mang! oh by the way this is the same cat that says hunter s thompson was involved in snuff movies...beware kids.


--------------------
"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Conspiracy [Re: LeastResistance]
    #4500360 -

Where can I get ahold of these movies?  :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Movie review for ' Kingdom of Heaven' flowstone 1,067 7 05/08/05 10:18 PM
by DNKYD
* Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
hoopershroomer 11,465 112 07/21/09 11:08 AM
by Earthless
* 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
c0sm0nautt 33,866 600 11/22/10 02:28 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies....
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
WakeboardrB 27,260 334 01/21/09 10:34 PM
by Tedwilto
* Conspiracy of Silence: Corporate Media Refuses to Cover Bilderberg Confab
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Visionary Tools 10,436 118 12/04/15 08:50 PM
by O_Dweeds
* Everybody Knows... PapaverS 1,652 10 02/16/04 02:35 PM
by Papaver
* why are conspiracy theories always negative?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bridgeburner 7,572 77 03/21/16 06:16 AM
by Loaded Shaman
* Crazy, Crazy conspiracy theorys. austino313 1,831 16 01/21/09 08:21 AM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
739 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.