Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
2ND Flush Questions
    #4493623 -

I just harvested a 700G (wet) mono tub yesterday. W-castings/straw/verm was the subtrate.

My questions are: How should I prepare for a 2nd flush? When does the 2nd flush form & How much should I expect the 2nd flush to yeild If my 1st flush was 700G?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2ND Flush Questions [Re: LowriderGuy]
    #4493661 -

You just dunk it again for 12-24 hours.  Then place back in your Fruiting Chamber.

I really don't know what you would expect for you second flush.

Good luck though :smile:.


--------------------


I didn't go to college. I went to Ozzy Osbourne University. - Zakk Wylde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2ND Flush Questions [Re: Heinous_Anus]
    #4493814 -

question: how would you dunk this????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2ND Flush Questions [Re: barlo]
    #4494062 -

fill the tub that it's in and place a brick or bricks inside a brand new freezer bag/trash bag depending on how much weight you need to hold it down under water. the bags are just to keep that dirty brick from touching your healthy mycelium. I think a 24 hour soak is the best way to go as anything less just doesn't really give it back what it needs. when you drain just pop the top and remove the bricks.put on some rubber gloves and hold the substrate down as you tip the water out into the tub or wherever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2ND Flush Questions [Re: thenewguy05]
    #4495459 -

Why would I do that to a casing? (50/50 verm/coir)

Shouldnt I just keep misting & faning for a week or so???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2ND Flush Questions [Re: LowriderGuy]
    #4495496 -

yes, you are correct. patch case any big holes left over from the 1st flush with sterilized casing, mist, fan and proceed. As for expected 2nd flush amounts, it's completely up to nature.


--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2ND Flush Questions [Re: soochi]
    #4496017 -

How long until 2nd flush appears? a week or so?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2nd flush question nambi 1,089 2 05/04/03 12:48 PM
by Mike Elium
* 2nd Flush Questions not covered elsewhere freshjive 1,785 1 09/06/02 07:08 AM
by eternal
* preparation for 2nd flush shirley knott 9,461 13 12/09/02 04:19 PM
by shirley knott
* How do I get good 2nd flushes? Northernsoul 6,817 2 12/17/02 03:19 PM
by Northernsoul
* 2nd flush cakes look different? wigbinner 3,654 3 07/18/01 02:22 PM
by J_Twista
* 2nd, and 3rd Flush Questions malibu76 3,126 2 07/25/02 08:09 AM
by bluhoney
* 2nd. flush on casing? knurd 3,512 5 11/26/05 01:42 PM
by Oatman2000
* How Do I Case for 2nd Flush?? resin 4,350 6 10/22/13 03:08 AM
by Pestile

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,495 topic views. 16 members, 257 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.