Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJodylinnascary
Stranger
newbie question
    #448478 - 11/05/01 11:34 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Im writing this post to clear a phew things up before i start my first project. For the past 3 months I have been studeing the cultivation of shroomies. I think ive decieded to use the quart jay way for my first try. for later projects ive been interested in using the nomis method but it only explains the very begining of the cycle. I would love to here your coments before i start.
Another thing i havint quite grasped yet in the whole 'flushing' cycle i think I need it explaind or mabie just to know where to read more about it.

please comment.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: newbie question [Re: Jodylinnascary]
    #448530 - 11/06/01 12:16 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i am unfamiliar with the "nomis" method but i would only recommend quart jars if using birdseed or rye. If you are first starting out, pick up a dozen 1/2 pint jars and use the mmgg or pf teks. They're meant to let newbies experience growing with as little possible problems along the way as possible. Sure 1/2 pint cakes don't yeild a whole lot, but you can eventually start casing crumbled cakes as you get more hands on experience and know what to expect.
As for a flush, thats simply a group of shrooms that a cake/casing put out and harvested at around the same time. After the initial flush is picked, you should expect to see more pins forming in a few days. These pins will mature into shrooms and this will be your second flush and so on. Hope this helps.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineJodylinnascary
Stranger
Re: newbie question [Re: Eightball]
    #448990 - 11/06/01 12:39 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I still might use the pf tek or the mmgg but it seems that using the Quart jar method explained on this site would be much simpler and less work. Dont get me wrong im not lazy just low on funds and low on supplies. This method uses just brown rice and you dont need a grow chamber/terrarium or a humidifier just the box the Qourt jars come in. If you still think the pf/mmgg is still a better more efective way to go in my case I willstart gathering different supplies for the pf tek.

thanx.............

OfflineMuffinBear
liek

Re: newbie question [Re: Jodylinnascary]
    #449596 - 11/06/01 09:40 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

if you have read up and studied these teks and plan on casing them i say go for it. i never could get a pf style cake to fruit but never had probs with casings

Edited by MuffinBear (11/06/01 09:43 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies