Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does doing nothing make you pee a lot?
    #4470686 -

I get up to pee like..every 30 minutes. I'm not even drinking that much water. Maybe 2 glasses today.

I've peed at least 10 times in the last 7 hours, and this is how it always is. If I'm in my room chilling on the comp, I'm up to the bathroom constantly. I still pee more than anyone else I know, but days like this are a joke. I have to pee now.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4470901 -

Your bladder is small and weak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4470968 -

Is this a physical thing or a psychological thing?


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: zorbman]
    #4473086 -

i pee a fuckload too its annoying i get tired of getting up to pee all the time.. i bet a pee like 20 times a day or more


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4473364 -

do you drink caffeine? that can make you pee a lot.

if i'm not mistaken, the 3 classic signs of diabetes are-
needing to pee all the time
feeling hungry all the time
feeling tired

if you've got the two other signs, i'd see a doctor.

(i understand it's rarer in younger folks.)


--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4473484 -

How could I not know if I'm diabetic?

And what if I'm hungry a lot but I have a hard time eating? And things get my stomach upset really easily?


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4473716 -

you could just have a bladder infection

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4473849 -

I've been peeing a lot since forever. During high school I would pee after every class =(


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4475591 -

We found out my sister was diabetic when she would always be drinking, but it wouldn'nt quench her. She also peed chroncially. Additionally she got really tired sometimes because of low blood sugar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: weathereporter88]
    #4475631 -

Btw, there are many other causes besides diabetes, so don't freak urself out. Has hypo/hyper glycimia been a case in your family previously?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4475902 -

HeavyToilet said:
Your bladder is small and weak.



What he said.


--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pot and Bladder Cancer gregorio 1,803 6 02/09/06 02:00 PM
by badchad
* lots of stuff poke smot! 931 5 09/23/03 02:52 AM
by Lazerouth
* I'm going through a lot of shit right now
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 3,136 35 08/04/05 11:37 AM
by Liz
* Down with anti-depressants LearyfanS 1,815 10 11/17/04 01:15 AM
by Learyfan
* Tripping Problem Anonymous 2,597 14 07/04/03 09:12 PM
by recalcitrant
* Herbal Combinations for Health and Healing
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 9,378 24 09/30/14 08:08 PM
by foodsgoodtoo
* Quit drinking pop/soda
( 1 2 3 all )
pshawny 5,830 51 10/09/05 06:06 AM
by e3k
* MYCOTOXICOSIS
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Fucknuckle 76,074 170 12/07/19 12:34 AM
by passifloracaerulea

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
7,053 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.