Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I want some blood. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4464555 -

I think someone needs to stop masturbating to marilyn Manson and get a tan...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4464563 -

ridiculous...

Try feces out, it's much tastier!!!


--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:


Trip Report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Smallworlds]
    #4464659 -

I knew this faggy goth couple back in highschool that drank each others blood. Me and a friend went to this girls house to visit her and her bf. They put on Interview With The Vampire or some shit while me and my friend built card houses with her tarot cards. Anyway the bf pulls out a knife and cuts his arm and the gf starts sucking his arm and me and my friend are just like WTF? and shes goes shhhh, my mom doesn't know I drink blood. :foreheadslap: Goths...    :shake:

Bitch was pregnant at the time too, she must've been 16 or 17 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4464679 -

psilocyberin said:
I think someone needs to stop masturbating to marilyn Manson and get a tan...



that's not very nice....


i'm outside all the time....

and i can't stand marlyn manson....


stereotypes are bad, homeboy
:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4464716 -

EmbracingShadows said:
I dont know why ive always loved the flavor of poop. and i get this weird sense from a person if their poop is drinkable or not. its really weird. either a chick or a dude, doesnt matter. i dont go crazy for it or anything all though i do lust for it. its kinda creepy. I wouldnt do anything stupid like hurt someone or just randomly and fagishly bite someones asshole or just bite them or cut them in general. most of the time it ends up like this. Me: i like the flavor of poop.... Person: really? Me: ya. Person: So you would drink my poop? Me: if you would let me.--- then i drink a little of thier poop just ta show em. its kinda weird. but ya just felt like sayin sumthin about it i have no idea why but i just did. give me your opinion on this so i know what alot of people think. cuz im curious.




--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4465278 -

get yourself some black pudding
http://www.sausagelinks.co.uk/black-pudding.htm
and while your at it why not have a full blown ulster fry
http://www.geographia.com/northern-ireland/ukicui01.htm

yum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Gillette]
    #4469622 -

Gillette said:
creepy. Everytime I hear about people wanting to drink blood it makes me think of those wannabe, try to hard to be super goth, goths.



thats what it makes me think of  to. and i hate that shit i see em on tv and its just so cheesy. im not anything like that. and i dont know shit about drinkin blood cuz i dont do it often. but it tastes good to me. i barley know what im writin cuz im stoned. but ya of course here i go ramblin senselessly, hooray. :bigweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #4469648 -

Shroomnoob said:
EmbracingShadows said:
I dont know why ive always loved the flavor of poop. and i get this weird sense from a person if their poop is drinkable or not. its really weird. either a chick or a dude, doesnt matter. i dont go crazy for it or anything all though i do lust for it. its kinda creepy. I wouldnt do anything stupid like hurt someone or just randomly and fagishly bite someones asshole or just bite them or cut them in general. most of the time it ends up like this. Me: i like the flavor of poop.... Person: really? Me: ya. Person: So you would drink my poop? Me: if you would let me.--- then i drink a little of thier poop just ta show em. its kinda weird. but ya just felt like sayin sumthin about it i have no idea why but i just did. give me your opinion on this so i know what alot of people think. cuz im curious.





HAHA dude thats tight. just noticed what you did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4469666 -

You like the taste of salty thick liquid that tastes like metal? Uhhh, man, you don't drink semen do you? :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just as I was missing goths..
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PyroBurns 5,911 97 10/03/08 08:49 PM
by Ferris
* Any trench-coat wearing Goths out there?
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 3,572 29 04/19/05 09:04 PM
by mantis
* Bloody Whiskey night HSIHd 221 0 05/16/06 09:45 PM
by HSIHd
* Losing Your Virginity
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ravus 9,498 107 07/21/06 09:38 PM
by Boglyn
* Virgin Mobile (anyone use it?) PDU 2,860 16 12/29/05 06:12 PM
by shirley knott
* goth music or something? truekimbo2 593 6 04/09/08 09:25 PM
by truekimbo2
* A Virgin's Plea
( 1 2 all )
InTheFlesh714 2,040 35 05/17/06 09:18 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* russia to ban goths and emos
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,448 32 07/24/08 11:17 AM
by learningtofly

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,485 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.