Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I want some blood.
    #4462084 -

I dont know why ive always loved the flavor of blood. and i get this weird sense from a person if their blood is drinkable or not. its really weird. either a chick or a dude, doesnt matter. i dont go crazy for it or anything all though i do lust for it. its kinda creepy. I wouldnt do anything stupid like hurt someone or just randomly and fagishly bite someones neck or just bite them or cut them in general. most of the time it ends up like this. Me: i like the flavor of blood.... Person: really? Me: ya. Person: So you would drink my blood? Me: if you would let me.--- then i drink a little of thier blood just ta show em. its kinda weird. but ya just felt like sayin sumthin about it i have no idea why but i just did. give me your opinion on this so i know what alot of people think. cuz im curious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4462088 -



...

Stop drinking blood! FUCKING VAMPIRE!

:mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4462091 -

I like the taste of my own blood, you're not alone. I'd probably only drink a girls blood, but no cooter blood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Noetical]
    #4462101 -

noeticbuzz said:
but no cooter blood.



*laughs and gags at the same time*


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4462108 -

That doesn't sound very healthy in terms of diseases...


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Noetical]
    #4462109 -

noeticbuzz said:
I like the taste of my own blood, you're not alone. I'd probably only drink a girls blood, but no cooter blood.



yup... im with you 2 on this...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Noetical]
    #4462121 -

Quote:
noeticbuzz said: but no cooter blood.


Im with you on that one dude, haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4462132 -

Boil the blood first in a flask, then you don't have to worry about the diseases. And fresh virgin blood is the best, collect it at the time of a menstraul cycle. And put it in some red wine if you have some. Of boil it up with some milk and mix with honey.

Edited by Worldbridger (07/27/05 11:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Worldbridger]
    #4462152 -

You seem pretty proficient in preparing blood. What's that about?

:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Worldbridger]
    #4462185 -

These noob vamps.  :rolleyes:  :grin: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Worldbridger]
    #4462202 -

Worldbridger said:
Worldbridger said:
Your suppose to boil the blood first in a flask, then you don't have to worry about the diseases. And fresh virgin blood is the best. And put it in some red wine if you have some. Or boil it up with some milk and honey.






*You're

And fresh virgin blood is indeed very hot. It makes me hot just thinking about it.

Must be the animal instinct.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Worldbridger]
    #4462228 -

Worldbridger said:
Boil the blood first in a flask, then you don't have to worry about the diseases. And fresh virgin blood is the best. And put it in some red wine if you have some. Or boil it up with some milk and honey.



hahahaha.

maybe you have a vampire in your ancestry. i like the taste of my own blood too, but i cant get senses or have ever even thought about what someone else's blood tastes like.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4463735 -

creepy. Everytime I hear about people wanting to drink blood it makes me think of those wannabe, try to hard to be super goth, goths.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Gillette]
    #4463871 -

None of these posts elicit any emotional response in me whatsoever.

:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Gillette]
    #4463910 -

Gillette said:
creepy. Everytime I hear about people wanting to drink blood it makes me think of those wannabe, try to hard to be super goth, goths.



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4463931 -

I like the smell of my own poop.



Just mine, nobody else's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4464165 -

So does sunlight kill you or what?

Maybe some Garlic?  Cross?  Wooden stake through the heart?

:tongue:


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Edited by drtyfrnk (07/28/05 10:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Worldbridger]
    #4464246 -

what i've always wondered about the whole virgin blood thing is - if a girl isn't experimental enough to put out, why the hell would she allow you to drink her blood?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Krishna]
    #4464286 -

You have to use virgin mind control. :hypno:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want some blood. [Re: Icelander]
    #4464363 -

i have a hardcore thing for blood....

me and the xfeincee were real big into blood letting...


bloody sex is fun......


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just as I was missing goths..
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PyroBurns 5,911 97 10/03/08 08:49 PM
by Ferris
* Any trench-coat wearing Goths out there?
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 3,572 29 04/19/05 09:04 PM
by mantis
* Bloody Whiskey night HSIHd 221 0 05/16/06 09:45 PM
by HSIHd
* Losing Your Virginity
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ravus 9,498 107 07/21/06 09:38 PM
by Boglyn
* Virgin Mobile (anyone use it?) PDU 2,861 16 12/29/05 06:12 PM
by shirley knott
* goth music or something? truekimbo2 593 6 04/09/08 09:25 PM
by truekimbo2
* A Virgin's Plea
( 1 2 all )
InTheFlesh714 2,040 35 05/17/06 09:18 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* russia to ban goths and emos
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,448 32 07/24/08 11:17 AM
by learningtofly

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,485 topic views. 0 members, 23 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.