Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: straightedgeLOL]
    #9024133 -

hey now booze has been proven to cure cancer while 1000's of people a year die from weed weed is also additive
no one ever dies from good ol' legal booze:methisgood:


--------------------
yellow red black and white cometogether as humans and fallow the path the creater intended

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: nonwo]
    #9024157 -

Exactly the point I try to get across. But, nope, I'm just a stoner what do I know? Don't even try to bring up LSD or shrooms that's just asking for it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: Shroomism]
    #9025457 -

Quote:
The way people dress or the groups they associate with, does not define who they are as a person




Yes it does. They are modeling themselves after them and becoming a part of their society. That means you support them.

Edited by lipa (10/03/08 07:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: lipa]
    #9025487 -



--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: HB]
    #9025512 -

HAHA DAMNIT HB! you beat me to posting that cyanide comic!

:waits:


owell.....




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9025536 -

lol @ that picture.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: HB]
    #9025545 -

:awesome:

may i motorboat your buttcheeks?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: HB]
    #9025547 -

HB said:




HAHAHAH OMFG THAT ROCKS

5 shrooms for you!


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9025570 -

um ... well ... nobody's ever asked me that before ... and ...

NO.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: HB]
    #9025601 -

HAHA..... damnit.

yove never had a guy plant his face in your ass and go "bblbllblblblbllblbb"  ?  :grin:


in the meantime.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9025629 -

no, but I guess there's a first time for everything.  perv


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: HB]
    #9025652 -

haha.

my fiancee laughs when i do it.  theres just something about buttcheeks clapping on your face that brightens your day.  :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9025659 -

leftysurprise said:
haha.

my fiancee laughs when i do it.  theres just something about buttcheeks clapping on your face that brightens your day.  :sun:



LOL.  that right there brightened my day ...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: HB]
    #9025667 -

your welcome.  :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9025692 -

mine too lol


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: HB]
    #9025734 -

I used to get my acid from goths. I had my first high dose trip hanging with them. Every one of them I've met has been a unique gentle creature. Plus, goth chicks are hot.

I used to be hard into the rave scene in the mid 90s. Most people grow out of the extreme lifestyle. Get in where you fit in.


--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: Run DMT]
    #9025747 -

I seem to fit in best with raver chicks and ex-raver chicks.  They're way hot ... especially when they're Russian :yesnod:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just as I was missing goths.. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9025864 -

leftysurprise said:




Emos have nothing to do with goths.  That's a misconception brought upon by little kids (who are now highschoolers I suppose)


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any trench-coat wearing Goths out there?
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 3,572 29 04/19/05 09:04 PM
by mantis
* goth music or something? truekimbo2 593 6 04/09/08 09:25 PM
by truekimbo2
* russia to ban goths and emos
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,448 32 07/24/08 11:17 AM
by learningtofly
* Miss Universe 2006
( 1 2 all )
d33p 3,148 35 07/22/06 05:57 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Asteroid to narrowly miss Earth
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 4,663 28 07/07/06 05:16 AM
by Asante
* My pet cat's been missing a couple weeks now. Maverick 3,215 18 01/20/07 04:01 PM
by Maverick
* I miss Dreamer CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,031 9 01/15/05 11:53 PM
by baraka
* Miss Teen USA
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Liquidkick 6,925 94 08/09/05 07:15 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,911 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.