Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJutboy
I guess I'm cool

God gave me one last chance (Please help with spore printing)
    #4456309 - 07/26/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok....well I bought a great strain a little while ago that has given me some huge crops....Matris Romero. Anyway I knew my casing was in its last throughs so I wanted to make some prints (my first time)....

I tried DarkWings Tech Available Here

I then tried a tip I got off the chat room (trying to figure out why the above one didn't work...you basically put the cap down on some tin foil and puta cup over it.....and lift the cup once a day.

Anyway both times my caps got moldy + refused to drop anything.

On Darkwings the cap was actually touching water so I guess I was stupid and the directions were unclear but the second time.

Anyway god blessed me with one last good sizes mushy. Please help!!!!!

Also I picked both caps when they were just about flat...this is right right? I lost two becuase I wait to long and now I have a messy terrium.

Peace and Love - Jutboy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: God gave me one last chance (Please help with spore printing) [Re: Jutboy]
    #4456345 - 07/26/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It aint hard. All i do is wipe a peice of foil with alcohol. Then put it into a sterile tupperware. Then i cut the stem from a sporing mushroom, and set the cap on the foil. I put the lid on and let it drop spores for 24 hours or so. Then i take the print from the tupperware and put it into a ziplock baggy and seal it.

Ive never had standing water, condensation or mold.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinered914
Minion
Loc: Utah
    #4456396 - 07/26/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Pull the cap off the stem. Put it in a glass bottle with paper towel over the top. Put tooth picks in the cap to hold it off the bottom. You will at least get a good print.
Take the stem, get a bunch of tissue samples, and get them in a steril jar full of cold distilled steril water, stick em in the frig to buy time til you can make an agar jar for each sample.
You have to finish the 'loop'. Keeping the spore print clean is tough, no doubt. Do the best you can, no water.

Offlinered914
Minion
Loc: Utah
Re: God gave me one last chance (Please help with spore printing) [Re: red914]
    #4456405 - 07/26/05 04:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

PSycoslut types a lot faster than I do, good idea on the alkahol, I forgot. Do like he says, keep air currents away from the process, you will get a nice thick print.

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: God gave me one last chance (Please help with spore printing) [Re: red914]
    #4456786 - 07/26/05 05:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Heat the oven to 245 and place large sized index cards on tin foil then place them in the oven for 10 mins while this is going on get a clean washcloth and place it on a sterile counter top.Then get the cards out of the oven(Dont Forget!!) and place them on the cloth with a bowl over top of it and let cool for 10 mins. The last step is to put the fresh mushroom cap on the card and cover with the bowl and wait 24 to 48 hrs. After that u can fold the card over crease it in the middle and tape the edges because u put the cap to one side of the card!!

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

Edited by mskip23 (07/26/05 06:03 PM)

Offlinefrock
Re: God gave me one last chance (Please help with spore printing) [Re: mskip23]
    #4456967 - 07/26/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

1) clean out small tuperware container (w/alchohol)
2) put pin or small nail in the top of a cap.
3) cut stem off hold the the pin.
4) place cap into container
5) remove cap 24 hrs later
6) When ready inject steril water out of syringes into jar.
7) Suck spore water back in.

You can even store the containers for as long as you want and just use them when needed. I always do this since I make syringes and dont keep prints around. Works great for me.

OfflineJutboy
I guess I'm cool

Re: God gave me one last chance (Please help with spore printing) [Re: frock]
    #4457201 - 07/26/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Why aren't mine dropping anything?????

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
    #4457314 - 07/26/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

go here and read these teks: http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3329

good luck
peace

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #4457315 - 07/26/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You probably are not picking at the right time. Or you are not giving it enough time to drop. Or that certain mushroom just was not big on spore dropping.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains