Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblecrazytalken
SELECT
 User Gallery

Ganoderma Lucidum
    #4405219 - 07/14/05 09:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:shroomer: Hello fellow shroomers :shroomer:
I have just recently become aware of all the great medicinal mushrooms and the powers they hold. After a few months of researching i am finally ready to try my hand at these. I know they are a little different then what I'm used to but i think i can handle them. I'm very interested in Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) benefits and would love to start some of these... along with Maitake (Grifola frondosa)and shiitake in the near future. I'm in a pinch for money at the moment otherwise i would try a shroomery sponsor like usual. :frown: I was wonderin if someone would be willing to send some love my way and hook me up with some Ganoderma Lucidum or even Grifola frondosa spores or even better a wedge so i could get to exploring these gifts ASAP. The offering would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me and maybe we can work something out...I'm just in hard times but cant wait any longer to get these babies going....

~CrazyTalken~ :mushroom2:

* I was going to put this in the marketplace but i figured more people who could help would see it here..

--------------------
**"Both the psychedelic dream state and the waking psychedelic state acquire great import because they reveal to life a task: to become familiar with this dimension that is causing being, in order to be familiar with it at the moment of passing from life." -Terence McKenna

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemattymonkey
Feel Like aStranger...
 User Gallery

Re: Ganoderma Lucidum [Re: crazytalken]
    #4405308 - 07/14/05 09:43 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

dont have any cultures to trade, but an intersting thing about reishi is that it can grow on pasteurized substrates, checkout growfungi.com(nothing sold on this site) they have a neat grow log of g. lucidum on cardboard.. i believe it will also grow on just about any wood type of substrate, newspaper etc..

good luck with your search!

Invisiblecrazytalken
SELECT
 User Gallery

Re: Ganoderma Lucidum [Re: mattymonkey]
    #4405558 - 07/14/05 10:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Mattymonkey- that is very interesting..They want us to grow them. Thanks for the link, I've heard people on here talking about growing them on cardboard. If i ever get my hands on some ill definitely be experimenting.

~CT~

--------------------
**"Both the psychedelic dream state and the waking psychedelic state acquire great import because they reveal to life a task: to become familiar with this dimension that is causing being, in order to be familiar with it at the moment of passing from life." -Terence McKenna

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
    #4405651 - 07/14/05 10:40 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

If you don't have the time or money to start a grow op.. you can check out local health food stores. They usually carry whole dried reishi mushrooms.. I hear they are usually expensive but I can get em pretty cheap.

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Invisiblecrazytalken
SELECT
 User Gallery

Re: Ganoderma Lucidum [Re: eris]
    #4405804 - 07/14/05 11:23 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Well i have the time...and love mycology as a hobby. Ive also seen them at the Health Food Store on my BRF runs. I just really wanna grow these shrooms.  :laugh:

--------------------

Invisiblecrazytalken
SELECT
 User Gallery

#4412876 - 07/16/05 10:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ouch, Harsh guys.....40 views and no one can/will help a fellow shroomster :sad:....I know i know, patients patients patients....Kinda sad if i were lookin for some B+/EQ/GT/ect. i would have at least a few PMs the first night. BUT this powerfully medicinal mushroom is harder to come by...i guess.  :frown:

*I give my word to whoever is willing to help me I will return the favor to the community X10, after all isn't that what this community is all about?

--------------------

Offlinemattymonkey
Feel Like aStranger...
 User Gallery

#4413099 - 07/16/05 11:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

sorry ct.. no tradable reishi culture over here... if it grew here id clone it! going a bit south next weekend, ill look for a g. lucidum while im there, if i find it ill clone it and send ya a copy! :wink:
gl on the search!

Invisiblecrazytalken
SELECT
 User Gallery

Re: Ganoderma Lucidum [Re: mattymonkey]
    #4413500 - 07/17/05 01:48 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome bro. 5 to you

--------------------

Offlinesir_eel_green
wildcrafter, chemhack
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida, Hernando Co Flag
    #4432501 - 07/21/05 11:02 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i could send you a wedge of wild gathered reishi if you send me a self addressed stamped envelope, and keep me posted of your progress.

--------------------
Inability to accept the mystic experience is more than an intellectual handicap, lack of awareness of the basic unity of organism and environment is a serious and dangerous hallucination.—Alan Watts

http://deoxy.org/index.htm

Invisiblecrazytalken
SELECT
 User Gallery

Re: Ganoderma Lucidum [Re: sir_eel_green]
    #4465658 - 07/28/05 08:07 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted

--------------------

Edited by crazytalken (07/29/05 03:46 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms