Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I have one innoculated jar of P.Tasmanian that i have had for two weeks now and there has been green mold growing in my jar... But now the white myclenia is taking over the whole jar even over the green mold. I was wondering if i could eat the shrooms that come out of this jar or not. And also can this green mold kill you ?
Gday Aussie land - glad to see your using tha syringe :-) The green is a real pain in the arse! But it is basically just the same as comon bread mold, so wont harm you - but that cake may not fruit well because it has to compete for nutrients - just make sure you seperate it from the others so that your other cakes dont fall to that nasty contam...
Thanks Bluemeanie the cakes are nice and white just that theres a bit of green. yehh i wouldnt want that green mold to make my other cakes sick... Also will the green mold affect the spores because i want to make some spore prints. Thanks for your help :) i Appreciate it