Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Panic @ the Gorge
    #4377984 - 07/06/05 10:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

First off I ran into the Fool For Love, SHIEKofSHITAKE in a Portland slum and he hung with my boy and I the entire weekend. We drank heavily, smoked godly amounts of weed and ingested an alphabet of chemicals, all while traveling far distances in the pacific northwest. The times were great the weekend went far to fast but memories are all the same. As for the shows...

...WSP...

.. Achieved Lift Off. Absolutely amazing performance at one of if not the best venue in the country. The view from the arena is breath taking and panic just pulled all the right strings, this rebirth they've been going through has taken them places they have never been and I personally think Widespread Panic is at their best ever.

Edited by Adom (07/06/05 11:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Panic @ the Gorge [Re: Adom]
    #4377987 - 07/06/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

SoS is such a cool person! Not a huge WsP fan though... but the gorge... I bet they rocked the house.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4377992 - 07/06/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds fun!

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Panic @ the Gorge [Re: Jim]
    #4378004 - 07/06/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

07/02/05 The Gorge Amphitheater, George, WA
1: This Part Of Town, Solid Rock > Rock, Fishwater, Goin' Out West, Cows Come Home, Conrad, Barstools and Dreamers, Trouble, Chunk Of Coal*, Ain't Life Grand*
2: Disco > Wondering > Blackout Blues > Henry Parsons Died, Time Zone, All Time Low, Pusherman > Papa's Home** > Drums** > Monstrosity** > Flat Foot Flewzy > Love Tractor
E: Old Joe, Sometimes, Come Together***
* with Jonathan Segel on violin
** with Frank Funaro on percussion
*** with David Lowery on vocals

07/03/05 The Gorge Amphitheater, George, WA
1: Let's Get Down To Business, Little Kin, Imitation Leather Shoes, Nebulous > Little Lilly, Don't Wanna Lose You, Junior, Stop Breakin' Down Blues*, Porch Song, Climb To Safety
2: Thought Sausage, Travelin' Light, None of Us Are Free**, Ribs And Whiskey*, You Should Be Glad, Diner > Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys > Tie Your Shoes > Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys > Chilly Water***
E: Slippin' Into Darkness****, Space Wrangler
* with Johnny Hickman on harmonica
** with David Lowery on guitar/vocals, Johnny Hickman on harmonica
*** with Frank Funaro on percussion
**** with Johnny Hickman on harmonica, Steve Lopez on percussion
[Only 'None of Us Are Free'; 'Get Up Stand Up' jam at the end of 'Slippin' Into Darkness']

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #4378010 - 07/06/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

there he is showing off the ink.

he's a bit sleeply here, you know the entire crossing the country thing mixed with unknown amounts of booze and cannabis.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #4378028 - 07/06/05 11:04 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Here was his favorite seat when we were in the camp ground during this past weekend. He's the chillest, easiest to get along with person I have ever met... and god damn he's clever.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4378033 - 07/06/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

he only said no once the whole time I was around him, and that was when I asked if he ever says no. it was a weird moment in time.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #4378050 - 07/06/05 11:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I think he causes those frequently.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4378057 - 07/06/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Glad you had a blast! Wish i coulda been there!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Panic @ the Gorge [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4378140 - 07/06/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You would of loved it.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4378152 - 07/06/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow!  Awesome pics :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Panic @ the Gorge [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4378161 - 07/06/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't take my camera in the arena this year those are all shots from last summer at the dead/allman brothers concert the same weekend 2004.

I had to walk 2 miles to the ticket gate and they warned digi cams would be turned around to put them away so I didn't even try to bring it in.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4378165 - 07/06/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Looks like a killer scene! :smile:

:sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Panic @ the Gorge [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4378171 - 07/06/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Notice the Fat Tire in Shieks hand while passed out, he nearly spilled it in his sleep when rolling over, it was then I saved it from total destruction, not to mention saving the Sheik from a wet night.... All by a jump over a coffee table and a clean swoop before not more than a few drops hit his pant leg. When he awoke the next morning he was pulling off it with in 20 minutes from his previous nights comatose... talk about a trooper.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4378180 - 07/06/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:rotfl: Hell yeah thats the way to do it. :thumbup:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4378220 - 07/07/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Did you stay basically up on the hill most of the time during The Dead show last year bro?? I wouldnt want to be down there in the mix when there is such a killer view up on that hill. Must have been awesome. :sun: Wish I was there. I would love to eat a few doses lay back and just stare at the sceneary.

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#4378555 - 07/07/05 01:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adom said:
07/02/05 The Gorge Amphitheater, George, WA
1: This Part Of Town, Solid Rock > Rock, Fishwater, Goin' Out West, Cows Come Home, Conrad, Barstools and Dreamers, Trouble, Chunk Of Coal*, Ain't Life Grand*
2: Disco > Wondering > Blackout Blues > Henry Parsons Died, Time Zone, All Time Low, Pusherman > Papa's Home** > Drums** > Monstrosity** > Flat Foot Flewzy > Love Tractor
E: Old Joe, Sometimes, Come Together***
* with Jonathan Segel on violin
** with Frank Funaro on percussion
*** with David Lowery on vocals

07/03/05 The Gorge Amphitheater, George, WA
1: Let's Get Down To Business, Little Kin, Imitation Leather Shoes, Nebulous > Little Lilly, Don't Wanna Lose You, Junior, Stop Breakin' Down Blues*, Porch Song, Climb To Safety
2: Thought Sausage, Travelin' Light, None of Us Are Free**, Ribs And Whiskey*, You Should Be Glad, Diner > Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys > Tie Your Shoes > Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys > Chilly Water***
E: Slippin' Into Darkness****, Space Wrangler
* with Johnny Hickman on harmonica
** with David Lowery on guitar/vocals, Johnny Hickman on harmonica
*** with Frank Funaro on percussion
**** with Johnny Hickman on harmonica, Steve Lopez on percussion
[Only 'None of Us Are Free'; 'Get Up Stand Up' jam at the end of 'Slippin' Into Darkness']

ah so that's what happened.

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: Panic @ the Gorge [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4379886 - 07/07/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a sweet time man. Glad you had a great trip!

-gr8ful

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #4379972 - 07/07/05 01:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hahaha, where are you man?

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #4379987 - 07/07/05 01:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oh yeah, I found a very nice copy of the first night from digitalpanic.org. I am not sure if the other night is up yet, I'll have to check it out here shortly, I'll probably find the other night and then send you a copy of each. So I'll need your addy, also I owe you 10$ I didn't ever pay you for breakfast on the 4th.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom