Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just dosed the neighbours cat..
    #4366404 -

with a shit load of fresh cat-nip!  :laugh:

I've been feeding her whilst they've been away on holiday and they should be back in half an hour.

I hope she's settled down a bit by then  :crazy:

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just dosed the neighbours cat.. *DELETED* [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4366412 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just dosed the neighbours cat.. [Re: blink]
    #4366416 -

My friends dad used to grow catnip in his garden and boy did he always have a lot of cats around that garden.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just dosed the neighbours cat.. [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4366426 -

Bi0TeK said:
I hope she's settled down a bit by then  :crazy:





lol

"what did you do to my cat, you basterd?!"  -owners


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just dosed the neighbours cat.. [Re: blink]
    #4366432 -

She ate a load of the stuff and was pretty fucked up when I left.

She was doing rolly pollies, making stars, rubbing against things and purring her little heart out when I left her lol  :grin:

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just dosed the neighbours cat.. [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4366644 -

i just dosed my cats... snots loves the nip, but only from this one store, bought in bulk... my other cat, she isnt really into it, but will kinda trip on the hartz brand from wal-mart... he dont like it, but she does... it's a trip...

my mom's cats are into peppermint... instead of catnip (apparently catnip is in the peppermint family, or so i was told).. i get peppermint, and put it in a cloth tea bag, and those two cats just start going like this > :drooling: it's great...


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just dosed the neighbours cat.. [Re: Phychotron]
    #4366656 -

My cat loves the catnip. A local store sells an ounce of the nip for 2 bucks. She likes a nice pile to eat everytime I go visit her. She lives with my dad since I moved out, I don't think my dad could have taken both me AND the cat leaving. Gives him some company.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just dosed the neighbours cat.. [Re: Trav]
    #4366682 -

yea, try getting some peppermint and dosing the cats that way... cause it's not every cat that does it, but those cats were salivating on it, rolling with the bag, and skelator even rolled off the bed and landed on this side a bit... it's crazyness at it's finest...


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just dosed the neighbours cat.. [Re: Phychotron]
    #4366791 -

Well, the neighbours got back shortly after my last post and haven't been over to thank me for looking after their feline yet lol  :shrug:

Phychotron said:
my mom's cats are into peppermint... instead of catnip (apparently catnip is in the peppermint family, or so i was told)



Cat-nip (Nepeta Cataria) grows wild over here and its a member of the mint family.



LOL  :crazy2:

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Giving catnip to your cats
( 1 2 all )
mikeyboy 3,859 25 07/29/05 07:29 PM
by trendal
* Does your cat like to get high?
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 5,521 29 02/05/03 11:44 AM
by BladeLSD
* My Cat Has Cancer
( 1 2 all )
boxtop703 4,398 20 01/17/03 04:56 AM
by Bavet
* Cats and Shrooms: An experiment Part II
( 1 2 3 all )
jimsuzo 7,736 49 04/03/04 11:34 PM
by bert
* Cats and shrooms: An experiment
( 1 2 all )
jimsuzo 3,526 20 03/30/04 10:34 AM
by Le_Canard
* Why do cats.............
( 1 2 all )
Golgi 3,188 21 06/05/04 05:17 PM
by Ripple
* my cat drools
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,768 20 04/06/04 05:20 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Can too much caatnip kill my cats.... MOTH 1,718 11 02/24/05 12:52 AM
by fearfect

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
892 topic views. 6 members, 560 guests and 275 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.